United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Who cares?

Everyone on the right with a conscience and the wisdom & discernment to vote by it.

Everyone else is voting for t-[bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse].

Upvote 0

TerranceL

Sarcasm is kind of an art isn't it?
Jul 3, 2009
✟105,808.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Apparently wisdom is voting for the the woman whose poor management of a company put thousands of people out of work.

Just the type of people we need running the government right?

Upvote 0

farout

Standing firm for Christ
Nov 23, 2015
Mid West of the good USA
✟14,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
link

Is this a desperate attempt to win a few more votes by a candidate who appears to be on his last legs? And, whether it is desperate or not, will it give Cruz the momentum he needs to stop Trump?

Clearly it can't hurt him too much, and maybe it could help. Maybe Cruz will stay to the end. I hope Tri\ump gets defeated by Cruz. My hope is really in Jesus Christ as that is the only real hope we have!

Upvote 0

Ajax 777

God is the Truth, not an opinion.
Supporter
Jun 6, 2005
✟117,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Apparently wisdom is voting for the the woman whose poor management of a company put thousands of people out of work.

Just the type of people we need running the government right?

Hm. Shall we perhaps discuss the myriad examples of fraudulent practices, empty promises, and mountains of debt from fallout and collateral damage the missing Stooge has left in his 14k gilded wake?

By all means...let's play. :smirk:

Last edited:
Reactions: NightHawkeye
Upvote 0

farout

Standing firm for Christ
Nov 23, 2015
Mid West of the good USA
✟14,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hm. Shall we perhaps discuss the myriad examples of fraudulent practices, empty promises, and mountains of debt from fallout and collateral damage the missing Stooge has left in his 14k gilded wake?

By all means...let's play. :smirk:

I am not sure what you mean could you please explain a little more for me. I really do not know what you mean.

Upvote 0

Ajax 777

Supporter
Jun 6, 2005
✟117,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I am not sure what you mean could you please explain a little more for me. I really do not know what you mean.

I was replying to Terrance's post about Carly's past as CEO of Hewlett-Packard. As bad as her record is, Trump's is exponentially worse.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

farout

Standing firm for Christ
Nov 23, 2015
Mid West of the good USA
✟14,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I was replying to Terrance's post about Carly's past as CEO of Hewlett-Packard. As bad as her record is, Trump's is exponentially worse.

Trump is proving money can buy position, and fool people, even Christian Universities, Ministers, and multitudes of people desperate for any kind of change hoping for a better life. Only Jesus is able to do all that!

Reactions: Ajax 777
Upvote 0

TerranceL

Sarcasm is kind of an art isn't it?
Jul 3, 2009
✟105,808.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian

Does Trump being a poor businessman somehow excuse Fiorina being a poor businesswoman?

Upvote 0

Ajax 777

Supporter
Jun 6, 2005
✟117,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Does Trump being a poor businessman somehow excuse Fiorina being a poor businesswoman?

Excuse? None was either offered or needed. It has many times been argued that Fiorina was in a fairly difficult position, and was tasked with bailing out a sinking ship. Trump repeatedly ran his numerous vessels intentionally aground to the great hurt of his many suckers onboard (Trump Steaks, Trump Airlines, Trump Mortgage, Trump Vodka, Trump University, etc.). He has infinitely more failures and dirty deals to his discredit than Carly's ill-fated but sincere time at the helm.

Upvote 0

farout

Standing firm for Christ
Nov 23, 2015
Mid West of the good USA
✟14,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Excuse? None was either offered or needed. It has many times been argued that Fiorina was in a fairly difficult position, and was tasked with bailing out a sinking ship. Trump repeatedly ran his numerous vessels intentionally aground to the great hurt of his many suckers onboard (Trump Steaks, Trump Airlines, Trump Mortgage, Trump Vodka, Trump University, etc.). He has infinitely more failures and dirty deals to his discredit than Carly's ill-fated but sincere time at the helm.

Trump said h did what the law allowed. How many workers lost wages/ How many business were hurt? It was all allowed by law. How very sad!

Upvote 0

Ajax 777

Supporter
Jun 6, 2005
✟117,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Trump said h did what the law allowed. How many workers lost wages/ How many business were hurt? It was all allowed by law. How very sad!

Yep, Donald has oft calibrated his moral compass only by the limits of legality. The smoother criminals usually do.

Reactions: NightHawkeye
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ajax 777

Supporter
Jun 6, 2005
✟117,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I love politics. It was a few months ago Florina said Ted Cruz will says anything just to get elected which I guess that includes announcing her as his VP.

You mean like when Chris Christie appeared behind Donald to show his endorsement of Herr Drumpf only after first dropping out of the race himself?

There's plenty of duplicity to go around this cycle if you really want to be thorough.

Upvote 0

Smidlee

Veteran
May 21, 2004
NC, USA
✟21,162.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
You mean like when Chris Christie appeared behind Donald to show his endorsement of Herr Drumpf only after first dropping out of the race himself?

There's plenty of duplicity to go around this cycle if you really want to be thorough.
Exactly my point.

Upvote 0