Visit site
✟17,997.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
I recently wrote this article as a guest post for the Panda's Thumb blog. I think the other people here might find it interesting: http://pandasthumb.org/archives/2016/11/creationist-class.html

I don't recall having seen anyone on this forum making the "all clearly feathered dinosaurs are actually birds" argument, but prior to my article this was a creationist argument that I felt hadn't received a proper response. I hope my article will come in handy if that argument ends up being used by any of the creationists at this forum.

EDIT: Article's URL has changed.

Last edited:

juvenissun

... and God saw that it was good.
Apr 5, 2007
Chicago
✟121,700.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I recently wrote this article as a guest post for the Panda's Thumb blog. I think the other people here might find it interesting: http://pandasthumb.org/archives/2016/11/creationist-cla.html

I don't recall having seen anyone on this forum making the "all clearly feathered dinosaurs are actually birds" argument, but prior to my article this was a creationist argument that I felt hadn't received a proper response. I hope my article will come in handy if that argument ends up being used by any of the creationists at this forum.

It is all about the criteria of classification.

If you do not think having feather is an important feature, then they are in different categories. If you think having feather is more important than other characters, then they are in the same category.

Very simple.

Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟349,750.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
It is all about the criteria of classification.

If you do not think having feather is an important feature, then they are in different categories. If you think having feather is more important than other characters, then they are in the same category.

Very simple.

No, that's not how it works.

Upvote 0