Creating a New Nation! The New C.S.A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheReasoner

Former christian, current teapot agnostic.
Mar 14, 2005
Norway
✟29,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
FG, here is what you keep forgetting:

1. I never said I'd murder commies! That is a lie, and you are slandering my name when you say that I said that.

What did I say in the OP?

I said communism is vile and should be driven from the face of the earth. "COMMUNISM." The thoughts and politics of communism.

There is not even a Hint of me murdering a commie. I said communism. It is a philosophy. That is what needs to be driven from the face of the earth. THANK YOU.

So you're saying you wouldn't kill communists? What would you do then? Imprison them? Torture them? "Reeducate" them? That would mean you'd consider it a thought crime, which is... Erm. Bad.
You have not addressed my pointing out that the first Christians were communists. Nor have you addressed the issue that it's perfectly possible, and many would argue implicit for Christians to adopt a political viewpoint which edges close to communism on several key issues. What are your thoughts on that matter?

2. I never said I'd murder a Drug dealer!!! I said that it would be a Capital Offense to deal drugs and therefore the drug dealer would be executed by the state! This is 100% legal and JUST!!!

What about the people Suomipoika mentioned? What about the ex-dealers and gangsters I have met myself, who have turned their lives to Jesus!? In your world they'd be killed for their mistakes.

You do know that Jesus hung out with what you'd consider scum, right? That He - God made flesh - was the friend of sinners. The pardoner of those who according to law should be killed. Jesus forgave those who were supposed to be killed according to the law of Israel, He gave them love and friendship. Not the equivalent of an electric chair.

So when you slander my name by saying that I am trying to MURDER drug dealers then you are being wicked and evil.

EVERY TIME YOU USE THE WORD "MURDER" when speaking about an act of the State using Capital Punishment you are lying and slandering me.

Oh. Sure. I'm being evil for saying what you do is sickening, evil and vile. After all, all you're wanting to do is KILL them. Not MURDER them because you'd LEGALIZE it first. Wow. I'm sorry I was so WRONG, you're OBVIOUSLY a good and godly man since THAT'S what you want to do.
You know, Hitler didn't have a single jew murdered by your reckoning I don't think. I believe it was legal in his own regime what he did. Doesn't mean it wasn't murder though. There are international laws to consider. Genocide is certainly unlawful.

You are being evil and wicked and are trying to do nothing but harm a man of God.

A man of God? You? If that is so, why are your ideologies antithetical to those of Christ? You are no man of God Shield. I can recognize the fruit of the devil when I see it.

He was killing vile evil wicked men. They deserved to die and he killed them in the name of YHVH. It was a wonderful thing.

It was holy and righteous. It was a good thing! IT WAS A VERY GOOD THING!!!

IT WAS A TOTALLY AWESOME AND GOOD THING!!!

So killing in the name of God is wonderful and glorious? You know who you remind me of? A bunch of devil worshippers I knew in my old hometown. I tried to witness to them, that love is stronger than hate. They had a view pretty close to yours. Kill the wrongdoers. Let their blood be spilled, it'd be a wonderful thing they said. Mind you, these people were devil worshippers, and their stance is remarkably close to yours on this particular issue. Still, I think they would be better leaders than you would, because they were more tolerant. More loving than you are. These were pretty messed up individuals too.

1. You are not Elijah.
2. This is the new covenant we're talking about
3. We're all guilty of sins which make us candidates for capital punishment according to the bible, which is why we need Christ!

And point three... This is where you're so wrong. You're spitting on Christ's sacrifice. Spitting on His teachings of mercy and love. And you cloud it in high talk of justice and law. Don't you know that you are just as worthy of the death penalty as the worst murderer and rapist out there? Don't you know that you are just as dependent on His mercy as anyone else? You do not act like it. You're boastful, hateful, proud and impatient.

Upvote 0

Nathan Poe

Sep 21, 2002
United States
✟41,319.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Democrat
FG, here is what you keep forgetting:

1. I never said I'd murder commies! That is a lie, and you are slandering my name when you say that I said that.

What did I say in the OP?

I said communism is vile and should be driven from the face of the earth. "COMMUNISM." The thoughts and politics of communism.

There is not even a Hint of me murdering a commie. I said communism. It is a philosophy. That is what needs to be driven from the face of the earth. THANK YOU.

Since everything else in your nation centers around your lynching fetish, then it only makes sense that you'd eliminate communism by eliminating the Communists.

It's plainly obvious that you have no solutions to any other societal problems besides public executions.

2. I never said I'd murder a Drug dealer!!! I said that it would be a Capital Offense to deal drugs and therefore the drug dealer would be executed by the state! This is 100% legal and JUST!!!

Your legal system is a sham, therefore, any execution is murder.

So when you slander my name by saying that I am trying to MURDER drug dealers then you are being wicked and evil.

Makes you want to hang him, doesn't it?

EVERY TIME YOU USE THE WORD "MURDER" when speaking about an act of the State using Capital Punishment you are lying and slandering me. You are being evil and wicked and are trying to do nothing but harm a man of God.

A hanging offense, correct?

When Elijah slew the wicked prophets of Baal, it was Godly Capital Punishment.

Will that be your Biblical and legal excuse to kill him?

LISTEN CAREFULLY TO ME NOW FG!!!

ELIJAH WAS NOT MURDERING ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's see that again.

ELIJAH WAS NOT MURDERING ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was killing vile evil wicked men. They deserved to die and he killed them in the name of YHVH. It was a wonderful thing.

As wonderful as when you string up FG, no doubt.

It was holy and righteous. It was a good thing! IT WAS A VERY GOOD THING!!!

IT WAS A TOTALLY AWESOME AND GOOD THING!!!

Killing in the name of God always is.

God; Father, Son, Holy Spirit, approved of what Elijah did. They were horrible human beings and were trying to lead the children of Israel astray! They were sickening vile evil Baal worshipers and Elijah was RIGHT AND HOLY in chopping off all of their heads!!!

So why not truly follow in their footsteps and decapitate heretics instead of hang them?

They should have had their heads chopped off, and they got their heads chopped off!!! AWESOME!

Evil destroyed instantly. JUSTICE SERVED!!! :preach:

Evil still exists. Plan failed.

You may hate JUSTICE, and you may hate RIGHTEOUSNESS; but that doesn't change the fact that GOD loves Justice, and Righteousness. Now, unlike you, I am not saying that you are 100% truly opposed to JUSTICE and RIGHTEOUSNESS. I am saying by the way you are posting it looks like you want to do away with these two attributes of GOD. Do you???

Will you just cut to the chase and hang him already? Stop trying to convince God that you're on His side and indulge your fetish.

Do you even know what JUSTICE AND RIGHTEOUSNESS are? And are you opposed to these good and holy attributes?

It's got something to do with necktie parties, apparantly.

A SOVEREIGN NATION! :wave:

Do you understand the concept of a SOVEREIGN NATION.

A SOVEREIGN NATION WITH ITS OWN LAWS AND JUDICIAL SYSTEM. :preach:

Saddam Hussein understood it. So did the Taliban. So did a guy named Adolf back in the day.

Heck, even the priests of Baal knew what this was.

Can you understand that very simply concept? (*note to mods, I am not flaming, baiting, or whatever...ect. I must ask this question of this poster, because I don't think he can tell the difference between his country and another country that is not his. I am not being mean or facetious. I have to ask a real literal question. I have to know if he truly understands this simple concept. Because that is where we seem to be having a real strong disconnect. Thank you in advance.)

Save your breath; you're not fooling anyone.

Listen very carefully; we are not talking about your country. We are now talking about a completely different country than YOURS.

We're talking about a wicked place devoid of sanity. You are a nation of one, Shield.

We are talking about a A SOVEREIGN NATION WITH ITS OWN LAWS AND JUDICIAL SYSTEM.

Similar to the ones God obliterated in the OT?

Under this Sovereign Nations judicial system and laws, the following would be Capital Offenses:

Murder, Abortion, Rape, Kidnapping, Drug Dealing, Homosexuality, being a Gangster.

Heresy, Atheism, Dissent -- don't wimp out and leave out the other capital crimes, Shield.

Anyone arrested for any of these charges would be tried in that SOVEREIGN NATIONS' courts and would be subjected to that SOVEREIGN NATIONS' laws and verdicts. If found guilty of any of these above crimes, they would be promptly and JUSTLY executed; under that SOVEREIGN NATIONS' legal system.

Why do I suspect that bery few people would be found "Not gulity" under this system?

This would be in no way shape or form "MURDER" of those criminals found guilty of any of these crimes.

it is if the outcome of the trial is predetermined -- which it will be in your nation.

I hope you can understand this basic concept of Laws and a Judicial System.

Well, he's certainly not going to learn it from someone with a lynching fetish.

TO GOD ALONE GOES ALL THE GLORY!

Then how do you fit into the equation, Shield? Seems like God'll get glory whether or not you lynch everyone and his brother.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.