CEO of a waterfal
Feb 11, 2006
Orbiting the Sun
✟20,777.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Make your jokes -- we'll keep explaining it, so you guys can whine we say the same things over and over.

Made it up, did I?

Here we go [yet] again: 110
Oh, you quoted Scofield Reference Bible, not KJV. You surely made it up yourself.

Upvote 0

Frumious Bandersnatch

Contributor
Mar 4, 2003
Visit site
✟23,431.00
Faith
Unitarian
wisefig7.gif

I think Henry Morris first put out this nonsense in the Remarkable Birth of Planet Earth. So much for Creation "Science"

Upvote 0

Ar Cosc

I only exist on the internet
Jul 12, 2010
Scotland
✟3,511.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Can we get AoS in here? Then we can hybridise the two stories to form one where angels made of hot metal fire themselves at rather perturbed Roman deities.

He's always a laugh. Did you see the thread where he claimed Jesus was literally the lamb of God, because he was literally the constellation Aries, which is apparently a literal sheep. All "backed up" with every quote he could find mentioning either Jesus, stars, or sheep. It was quite entertaining.

Upvote 0

Frumious Bandersnatch

Contributor
Mar 4, 2003
Visit site
✟23,431.00
Faith
Unitarian
In case anyone is interested in the scientific explanation for the extreme number of craters on the moon and mercury, many of them may have formed during the so-called Late Heavy Bombardment of the inner solar system between 4.1 and 3.8 billion years ago. Of course evidence of this event is nearly absent from earth because the planet is so active.

late heavy bombardment

According to the Earth Impact Database
Earth Impact Database

the oldest of the 178 known impact craters on earth is Suavjärvi which is about 2.4 billion years old.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums