Sep 29, 2003
✟8,980.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
FULLERTON - Pastor Willie Ray Holmes, whose church and family were attacked last week, was ordered to report to the Orange County Jail next month for a probation violation stemming from a lewd-conduct conviction.

The action followed a probation hearing Friday at the North Justice Center in Fullerton. Holmes was not present.
Assistant District Attorney Jaime Coulter said Holmes, 41, must report to jail March 6 to start serving a 360-day sentence.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/holmes-fullerton-three-2314534-probation-jail

Daywolf

Ferret snacks!
Feb 22, 2006
Out of Zion!
✟15,874.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Well it’s only fair, do the crime and serve the time, regardless. As his wife says, no one is perfect, and this is especially true of Christians since Jesus came to save the lost - the truly lost that recognize self-righteousness is just not where it is at. It’s nice his wife is sticking to his side in this ordeal. Story doesn’t say much about the misdemeanor itself, one of my old buddies almost went to jail for urinating in public behind bushes. I’ve never been there myself, but maybe the guy will be able to participate in prison ministry for that year, so many lost there too.

Upvote 0