Jan 8, 2005
New York
✟4,207.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Green
MaryS said:
Some of our Jewish politicians are doing some good things to point out how wrong we've been to allow radical Muslim to spread in the USA. Senator Schumer has been working with others to address the problem of radical Muslim Imams spreading their doctrines in the military and prisons.

"Until there is something like an excommunication that would take place in the Catholic Church where, if you are going to engage in this thing, do not frequent our mosques, you don't see this," Feinstein said.

She added: "What you see in many places is that the mosque becomes an enabler one way or another."

So? They are Jewish supremacists who think they have the right to take over Palestine from the Palestinians and other inferior peoples (and then send the bill to the dumb Christian goyim). Islamism would not be a problem if the Jews were not such hypocrites who drag innocent people into the midst of their wars. But of course Jews are allowed to hate Arabs- as Jewish groups like the ADL say, only Whites can be racist haters.

Upvote 0

Scally Cap

GO IRISH!!!
Jun 23, 2004
Baja Arizona
Visit site
✟9,055.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Just for fun, I googled this bit: Whoever mocks at the words of the Sages is punished with boiling hot sperm. Pretty interesting websites come up--just breathtaking in their hatred and vitriol. Nice company you keep, Fidie.

Upvote 0

Defensor Fidei

Jan 8, 2005
New York
✟4,207.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Green
Scally Cap said:
Just for fun, I googled this bit: Whoever mocks at the words of the Sages is punished with boiling hot sperm. Pretty interesting websites come up--just breathtaking in their hatred and vitriol. Nice company you keep, Fidie.
Yes, the holiest book of the Jews, the Talmud, is indeed a book loaded with hatred and vitriol.

Upvote 0

Scally Cap

GO IRISH!!!
Jun 23, 2004
Baja Arizona
Visit site
✟9,055.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
In-depth discussion and refutation here, although I suspect that if you're hell-bent on hating Jews and portraying them as demonic, nothing short of Christ himself coming down to tell you to knock it off will change your mind.

Reactions: Talmidah
Upvote 0

Defensor Fidei

Jan 8, 2005
New York
✟4,207.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Green
Scally Cap said:
In-depth discussion and refutation here, although I suspect that if you're hell-bent on hating Jews and portraying them as demonic, nothing short of Christ himself coming down to tell you to knock it off will change your mind.
" If a Jew is called to explain any part of the Rabbinical books, he ought to give only false explanations, that he might not by behaving differently become an accomplice in betraying this information. Whosoever will violate this law shall be put to death."
-Libbre David 37

"A Jew should and must make a false oath when the goyim asks if our books contain anything against them."
-Szaaloth-Utszabot, The Book of Jore Via 17

"To communicate anything to a goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the goyim knew what we teach about them they would kill us openly."
-Libbre David 37

Read The Talmud Unmasked with Ecclesiastical Imprimatur.

Upvote 0

Defensor Fidei

Jan 8, 2005
New York
✟4,207.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Green
Polycarp1 said:
1 John 2:9-119 He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now. 10 He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him. 11 But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.
Truly words of wisdom for those lost in the darkness of Talmudism.

Upvote 0

crazyfingers

May 17, 2002
Massachusetts
Visit site
✟18,923.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Defensor Fidei said:
Anyone who adheres to the evils of liberalism against the Almighty.

And which christian churches would you generally include in that? Church of Christ? The US Apiscopal Church? How about the Congragationalists? Methodists?

Upvote 0

MaryS

Sep 12, 2004
✟3,195.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
Defensor Fidei said:
So? They are Jewish supremacists who think they have the right to take over Palestine from the Palestinians and other inferior peoples (and then send the bill to the dumb Christian goyim). Islamism would not be a problem if the Jews were not such hypocrites who drag innocent people into the midst of their wars. But of course Jews are allowed to hate Arabs- as Jewish groups like the ADL say, only Whites can be racist haters.

During the period of the British Mandate called Palestine, it was the Jewish population that was known as "Palestinians" including those who served in the British Army in World War II.

Dianne Feinstein doesn't hate anyone that I know of. Her and some other liberal Senators are, however, probably upset that Bush is pushing Israel to get off more disputed territory so that he can be the president to create a nation for the Palestinians. Feinstein and Schumer are more focused on the radicals of Islam that are being overlooked right here in America.

Bush is sending far too much money to the Palestinians and Egyptians, which are mostly enemies of Israel. Both the Zionists Organization and the Simon Wiesenthal Center have sent Bush letters complaining about his support for the people who continue to attack Israel.
So far, Bush is doing worse for Israel that his father did.

When it comes to supporting Israel, John F. Kennedy and his brother Robert were definitely the best. Perhaps a progressive Catholic Democrat will be elected president in time to save Israel.

If I were a one-issue voter, I would have voted for John Kerry's long record of support for Israel.
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/US-Israel/kerryisrael.html
(excerpts:
John Kerry has been at the forefront of the fight for Israel’s security during his nineteen years in the US Senate. His pro-Israel voting record is second to none.

John Kerry understands that anti-Semitism masked in anti-Israel rhetoric is a dangerous trend threatening both Israel and Jewish communities around the world. John Kerry has always fought against anti-Semitism and as president, he will take governments around the world to task for failing to address this escalating threat.

Israel’s Right to Respond to Terrorism: Kerry supports Israel’s right of self defense to eliminate threats to its citizens, including actions taken by Israel against Hamas, Islamic Jihad and other terrorist groups in Gaza. In spring 2002, when Israel launched Operation Defensive Shield to root out Palestinian terrorists and dismantle the Palestinian infrastructure, Kerry co-sponsored a resolution expressing solidarity with Israel and called for continued assistance in strengthening Israel's homeland defenses.

"The Cause of Israel is the Cause of America"
By SEN. JOHN KERRY
http://www.counterpunch.org/kerry02172004.html

Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton is another possible candidate for president that is speaking out to the Israeli lobby:

Hillary speaking to AIPAC:
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3089902,00.html
(excerpts:
“There are deep and lasting bonds between the U.S. and Israel,” Clinton said.
“These are more than shared interests. They are bonds forged in a common
struggle for human rights and freedom, bonds that predate the creation of the state of Israel, and even the creation of the U.S.”

She said Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas...must “dismantle the
structures of terror the Palestinian leadership has employed for so long.”
Abbas must be held responsible, Clinton said.
Europe must also work to cut off funding for Islamic Jihad and Hamas, she said.

Clinton...called on the Palestinian Authority to end incitement, hatred and
anti-Semitism in its schoolbooks. She described use of such material as
tantamount to “child abuse.”

Upvote 0

MaryS

Sep 12, 2004
✟3,195.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
Scally Cap said:

I tried that search and got over 200 results. I didn't check out any of the sites listed, but I assume they're similar to what's at [site links removed by mod] except without the criticism of Christianity I saw at aryan and the photos of the Pope I saw at holywar implying Bush and the Pope are part of an "anti-Christ conspiracy".

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Nightson

Take two snuggles and call me in the morning
Jul 11, 2005
California
✟5,839.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Nightson said:
Defensor Fidei,

John 18:36
36Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jews. But now my kingdom is from another place."

Luke 17:20-21
20Once, having been asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, "The kingdom of God does not come with your careful observation, 21nor will people say, 'Here it is,' or 'There it is,' because the kingdom of God is within you."

God does not want an earthly throne, he already has a heavenly one.

Reposted due to lack of answer.

Upvote 0

MidnightBlue

June Carter, pray for us!
May 16, 2005
✟11,111.00
Faith
MaryS said:
If I were a one-issue voter, I would have voted for John Kerry's long record of support for Israel.
There are many aspects of American support for Israel that I disagree with, and normally I'd be more than happy to discuss it with you. But if push comes to shove I guess it's better to support Zionism than to hate Zionism just because it's Jewish.

Upvote 0

MaryS

Sep 12, 2004
✟3,195.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
MidnightBlue said:
There are many aspects of American support for Israel that I disagree with, and normally I'd be more than happy to discuss it with you. But if push comes to shove I guess it's better to support Zionism than to hate Zionism just because it's Jewish.

Zionist supporters aren't all Jewish, but there are very few in congress who would vote against helping Israel.

Boxer, Feinstein, Lieberman, Schumer and Feingold are four of the best Jews on Israel but the only Senator who consistently votes against Israel is Robert Byrd of West Virginia. Jess Helms and Bob Dole used to vote against aid for Isreal too when they were in the Senate.

The only good thing about Israelis withdrawing from territories is the fact that it shows the majority of the violence in those areas goes on amongst the Palestinians. At least there are some Palestinians now that are willing to admit that they have more violence amongst themselves than they did with the Israelis.

Upvote 0

MidnightBlue

June Carter, pray for us!
May 16, 2005
✟11,111.00
Faith
MaryS said:
Zionist supporters aren't all Jewish, but there are very few in congress who would vote against helping Israel.
Oh, I know. I was referring to some of the posts on this thread, which seemed to evidence a hatred for the Jewish people. It's difficult to argue against Zionism if you seem to be supporting that point of view.

Upvote 0

Defensor Fidei

Jan 8, 2005
New York
✟4,207.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Green
Nightson said:
Reposted due to lack of answer.
Yes, the kingdom of Heaven is indeed in Heaven. You've reposted quotes that you believe are relevant but in fact are not. In order for a soul to reach Christ's kingdom, it is necessary to fulfill His missions upon the earth.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Defensor Fidei

Jan 8, 2005
New York
✟4,207.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Green
MaryS said:
During the period of the British Mandate called Palestine, it was the Jewish population that was known as "Palestinians" including those who served in the British Army in World War II.
Yeah, heard it all before on several terrorist websites. But who exactly are you saying knew the Jews to be "Palestinians?" British government elites (who signed backdoor deals with the Zionists)? God exiled the Jews many centuries ago from Palestine and a new people has developed there.

Dianne Feinstein doesn't hate anyone that I know of.
Oh, of course- and you a personal friend of hers?

Bush is sending far too much money to the Palestinians and Egyptians, which are mostly enemies of Israel.
I agree, but the state of "israel" is in fact the most dangerous, reckless, and ruthless terrorist state in the world. Until "israel" is gone for good, we ought to provide some assistance to those directly involved with these terrorists since it is in largely the fault of the U.S. that this Satanic regime came to power in the Middle East.

Both the Zionists Organization and the Simon Wiesenthal Center have sent Bush letters complaining about his support for the people who continue to attack Israel.
So far, Bush is doing worse for Israel that his father did.
Oy, Simon WIESENTHAL. There's a name you can trust. Didn't that demonic weasel just book his one-way ticket to Hell a few weeks ago? He only charged around $25,000 (+limo) for each heart-wrenching performance about the Jewish Holocaust® he delivered, his group must have some change left over to give their own aid to the Zionist terrorists rather than charge Americans in both taxes and blood.

John Kerry is a Jew. Why would he oppose "israel?"

Upvote 0

Scally Cap

GO IRISH!!!
Jun 23, 2004
Baja Arizona
Visit site
✟9,055.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Defensor Fidei said:
Oy, Simon WIESENTHAL. There's a name you can trust. Didn't that demonic weasel just book his one-way ticket to Hell a few weeks ago?

Methinks you're confusing Wiesenthal with the Nazis he hunted.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.