✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Hi ebedmelech,

You need to look in Isaiah? as to how the Lord is girded in or with righteousness. It does not have it/righteousness ever linked with fine gold from Uphaz. There is another place in the OT as to how will come a time -man more precious than the golden wedge of Ophir.

Uphaz is linked in the OT to those that make idols.
I think not. You should do word study look up "Uphaz".
I think the man clothed in linen is wicked.
I don't see where Daniel ever called him Lord,
This is a vision! Now...look at this "man" Daniel saw let's see the attributes by asterisk (*):
Daniel 10:5, 6;
5 I lifted my eyes and looked, and behold, there was a certain man *dressed in linen, *whose waist was girded with a belt of pure gold of Uphaz.
6 *His body also was like beryl, *his face had the appearance of lightning,
*his eyes were like flaming torches, *his arms and feet like the gleam of polished bronze, *and the sound of his words like the sound of a tumult.

As I said before do a comparison with Revelation 1:13-15. See if you can figure that out.

There something peculiar about this vision because Daniel says in Daniel 10:7:
7 Now I, Daniel, alone saw the vision, while the men who were with me did not see the vision; nevertheless, a great dread fell on them, and they ran away to hide themselves.

Think about that one.
The holy beings he was calling my lord, as in those or however many came from the battle/s against the prince of Persia. Even they do not have gold as in earthly gold on that we know of.
What is the point? Do any of them have "eyes as a flame of fire"?

Upvote 0