Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I realize i asked prayer for this already but, I didn't act on it.

I can't say what it is that i need to share w/ my friend but this time I'm actually asking a few of my fellow friends to pray for me too bc its very important. I can't miss it this time. I need to tell him something but am very nervous and been putting it off for months.

Just plz pray for an opportunity for either me not to be scared to tell him or for him to bring the topic up. Idk, something to help me tell him.

I am leaving this in God's hands but, its' bothering me and i need to tell him and stop being afraid. I'm afraid of being rejected. I afraid of losing a friend. I don't want that. I want to get closer, better bond, etc. etc.... But i'm so afraid of rejection.

I have had several opportunities over the last week but, i didn't take them. I just don't kno how to bring the topic up. I don't know how to tell him. I don't even know if it's worth it to tell him. Maybe I should just let it go..... but, how can I deny it???? I can't....

sk8brdkd

Audio A Sk8er
Feb 25, 2006
Wayne
Visit site
✟73,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
you dear one... i am praying for you and your friend. God bless you, sis :prayer:

I appreciate it. I just don't know if I'll ever have the nerve to bring it up and tell him tho it's just really really bothering me more and more but I can't see anything happening....

Upvote 0

Pink Spider

EUROPEAN ANGLICAN
Site Supporter
May 26, 2013
Sweden
✟38,072.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
prayer7_zpsc1ak3njx.jpg