1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Conspiracy Theory???????

Discussion in 'Creation & Evolution' started by Chi_Cygni, Nov 11, 2003.

1. FEZZILLA

FEZZILLA New Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Like Jesus is to christianity, Darwin is to evolution. You seem more protective over Darwin than Jesus(who is still alive and well).
    Your weblinks do not have the source of my quotes. Perhapes you better check your references again.
    My quote is much older. I know it does not totally confess to christianity, but he confesses that he was,...well, how do we say it,....insane!

2. FEZZILLA

FEZZILLA New Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Not true. I read everything..

3. MartinM

MartinM GondolierAce

Faith:
    Atheist
    And what have you been reading that tells you that we ought to see burned dino bones everywhere?

4. Mike Flynn

Mike Flynn New Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Your interpretations of scriptures are fallible as well Fezzilla, or do you claim to have a perfect understanding of them? I do trust Genesis account...just not your interpretation of it.

Why can't you trust what God has shown us in Creation? Is it not God who Created it?

5. Arikay

Arikay HI

Faith:
    Taoist
    1) Darwin is not the same as Jesus, he just made the original idea popular.

2) Maybe re read and recheck those links. You are presenting a lie. Is it right or wrong to do that?

6. FEZZILLA

FEZZILLA New Member

Faith:
    Christian
    First off, before the dinosaur became a fossil it was a living dinosaur. When the asteroid hit the earth, the dinosaurs were all burnt to death. Acid rain then re-burned the earth killing all life again. And i know that no bird could have survived, so there goes the bird theory out the window.

Why should i stop there. Evolutionist claim the universe is eternal; yet they say it was formed by the big bang. A trillion year old universe is not eternal! So then we go back to the concept that "nothing" (which is non-existent) some how produce something. That is pathetic science..

NOTHING CANNOT CREATED SOMETHING BECAUSE IT DOESN'T EXIST! What going to spark the life into nothing when nothing is all there is?

Everything was nothing before there was something.
    Everything is something even if its notihing at all.
    For nothingingness came from something;
    And that something has always been there.
    Without an infinite designer, nothing, could not have ever been.
    For even nothing...is something.
    ~FEZZ

The question still remains: Did life come from an intelligent creator or did it arrive accidently by chance?
    Your a christian, you answer it.

Take care gotta go;)

7. FEZZILLA

FEZZILLA New Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Let me spell it out for you.
    How can a big bang create an eternal beginning?:confused: :scratch: :eek:

8. Mechanical Bliss

Mechanical Bliss Secrecy and accountability cannot co-exist.

Faith:
    Atheist
    If you think modern birds were prevalent during the Cretaceous, you have no idea what you're talking about.

It is very big: 170 km in diameter. It is listed on the link to the earth impact database I posted in a previous reply. You are just pulling the "size of Russia" thing out of your posterior.

No, he's right. It's in the Yucatan as listed on the aforementioned website.

The Job passage reveals nothing not previously known at the time. The Isaiah passage contradicts modern science when taken literally as the earth infact does move, the sun does not.

That's exactly what you're doing every time you ignore facts.

Why are you recycling this quote that was already shown to be false earlier in this very thread?

Typical creationist tactic: when lacking scientific knowledge or the facts relevant to the discussion, lie.

9. Brotha Ballew

Brotha Ballew The Eyebrowman

Faith:
    Nazarene
    technicly everything was made out of nothing altho it was made by God.

10. Mechanical Bliss

Faith:
    Atheist
    The flood has been proven to be false, not historical.

11. Arikay

Arikay HI

Faith:
    Taoist
    So Fezz,

Can you tell us what the theory of evolution is?

I asked this before and you dodged the question, so I will assume you dont actually know, unless you do decide to answer. :)

Will you stop using false quotes?
    Just wondering if you are willing to stop sinning. ;) :)

12. Mike Flynn

Mike Flynn New Member

Faith:
    Christian
    First every scientific claim you make here cannot be drawn from the actual theories that are now in place. So this is all purely contrived.

Second. God used the process of evolution to form the man. This does not conflict with scriptures.

Read up on science Fezzilla, even if you want to make coherent arguments against it. In addition, talk to some theologans about your interpretations of your referenced scriptures....you might be surprised to see that there are better interpretations out there.

13. Mechanical Bliss

Faith:
    Atheist
    You've done nothing of the sort except in your own deluded mind.

Many people here knew the meteorite impact in question and the evidence supporting it. People gave that information to you. However, since there are many impact craters on earth, and you didn't specify, obviously no one knew what you were talking about because you didn't even know what you are talking about. There is no single "asteroid theory"--you are making things up.

More like through the gift of idiocy and ignorance.

Evolution =/= atheism. This has been explained to you countless times even months ago when you first trolled here.

This coming from someone who doesn't know what he's talking about.

How old are you anyway? You are either quite young which explains your unjustified, naive attitude, or you are old and simply uneducated.

14. DianeCourt

DianeCourt My Dog Wants Steak

Faith:
    Christian
    This is the funniest thread I've read in a long time.
    Kudos to both sides. Kep them coming.

15. Mechanical Bliss

Faith:
    Atheist
    What scientific texts have you read on the subject? Or do you only read Hovind?

Maybe you could start by actually reading my previous replies that decimate your misconceptions about the K/T impact which you completely (and conveniently) ignored.

16. Mike Flynn

Mike Flynn New Member

Faith:
    Christian
    But this does not conflict with science really...in fact some BB theories even support it.

17. David Gould

David Gould Pearl Harbor sucked. WinAce didn't.

Faith:
    Atheist
    The problem here is that he will probably only talk to people who agree with his particular interpretations.

MySavior likes this.
  18. Arikay

Arikay HI

Faith:
    Taoist
    I agree. Fezz is at least an entertaining troll. :)

19. Brotha Ballew

Brotha Ballew The Eyebrowman

Faith:
    Nazarene
    he would have to talk to them before he new what their interpretations were

20. David Gould

David Gould Pearl Harbor sucked. WinAce didn't.

Faith:
    Atheist
    Not true. Most churches have a statement of faith and those churches which are YEC often include that as part of it.