United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Mike Flynn said:
And you have provided not a single shred of evidence that says tells us that when an asteroid hits, it would burn the dinasaur remains all over the earth.

you have to justify this premise first Fezzila.

I just told you popular evolution teachings, taught on the science channel.
This is the theory you have to defend. How many asteroid theories are you going to use to justify your so-called "fact."
I think you like to argue just to prove to other atheist that you cannot change your view--you are not self-correcting.

Upvote 0

FEZZILLA

Jun 24, 2003
Wisconsin
✟16,495.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Mike Flynn said:
Good. Now where is your data that tells us how big the asteroid has to be?

(ie the size of russia)

I told you!
It on the science channel!!
A show called, "Living with Dinosaurs" narrated by David Attenborough.

Upvote 0

FEZZILLA

Jun 24, 2003
Wisconsin
✟16,495.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Now, show me the evidence that the dinosaur bones were burnt.
You have 5Mins. This should be easy if evolution is a fact.
If you cannot provide evidence in that time of my post then evolution is been proven wrong on this forum.

Upvote 0

Mike Flynn

Sep 19, 2003
✟2,069.00
Faith
Christian
FEZZILLA said:
I just told you popular evolution teachings, taught on the science channel.
This is the theory you have to defend. How many asteroid theories are you going to use to justify your so-called "fact."
I think you like to argue just to prove to other atheist that you cannot change your view--you are not self-correcting.
And you have to defend yours Fezzilla. It would take an asteroid only 10 miles across to cover the earth's atmosphere with dust. Where are you getting 'the size of russia'? There is such an impact crator located beneath other layers of rock around the yucatan pennisula I think.

Actually, Fezzilla, I am a Christian. If you are as well then I am not sure how you see fit to judge me in your statement. Is that what the Lord calls you to do?

The problem we are having in this discussion can be described this way:

1. You define the science of asteroid impact (without basis or fact).

2. Then you proceed to tell us that your formulations are falsified in the fossil record.

You are only arguing against *your own formulations*, not the real science ones I'm afraid. This makes everything you have said here somewhat contrived.

IOW you need to debate the ACTUAL asteroid impact theory currently accepted by scientists, not your contrived notion of it.

Upvote 0

Mike Flynn

Sep 19, 2003
✟2,069.00
Faith
Christian
FEZZILLA said:
If you cannot provide evidence in that time of my post then evolution is been proven wrong on this forum.
You set the rules for 'winning'? This is getting silly Fezzilla.

What if an asteroid impact did not cause burnt dino bones?

Take whatever time you need. :)

Upvote 0

MartinM

GondolierAce
Feb 9, 2003
Visit site
✟5,655.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
FEZZILLA said:
Show me a square circle. You have two seconds. This should be easy if creationism is a fact.

Amusingly enough, that last statement is true.

Upvote 0

MartinM

GondolierAce
Feb 9, 2003
Visit site
✟5,655.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Arikay said:
LoL Fezz you are at least entertaining. :D

Fezz, christianity says that god made a pink elephant appear in the sky and do a dance. You have 5 minutes to prove to me this happend or else christianity will be shown as a false philosophy.

;)
Aww, beaten to it. Stupid phone.

Upvote 0

Mike Flynn

Sep 19, 2003
✟2,069.00
Faith
Christian
After a quick google:
Facts Supporting the Impact Theory

1. Iridium was found in many sediments of the Cretaceous. Iridium is a metal that is rare on Earth, except in the interior, but is a common component of meteors and asteroids.
  2. Shocked minerals (quartz and shistovite), typical of an impact were found.
  3. A crater was found along the coast of Yucatan, called Chicxulub.
  4. Evidence of acid rain was found in a number of rock samples.
  5. Carbon soot, indicative of wildfires, was found.
  6. Temperature data shows that there was a temperature drop and later a temperature rise.
Apparently, paleontologists are now saying that the asteroid impact theory does NOT necessarily explain the extinction of dinosaurs (not because of burnt dino bones however fezz). But there are other theories currently in place that might explain it. (And none of them have anything to do with creation 'science').

Here's a question for you Fezzilla: Why don't we have dinos today?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FEZZILLA

Jun 24, 2003
Wisconsin
✟16,495.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Mike Flynn said:
1.)It would take an asteroid only 10 miles across to cover the earth's atmosphere with dust.
2.)Where are you getting 'the size of russia'?
3.)There is such an impact crator located beneath other layers of rock around the yucatan pennisula I think.

4.)Actually, Fezzilla, I am a Christian.

5.)IOW you need to debate the ACTUAL asteroid impact theory currently accepted by scientists, not your contrived notion of it.

1.) Well then what will happen to all the birds in this deadly environment?
2.)If it is the strengh of a all the nuclear missles of the world then it must be very big.
3.)The key words in your sentince "I think."
4.)A christian that calls Jesus a liar? Read Genesis and then read the Gosples and then you'll see what i mean.
5.)You need to realize that science changes its theories every year. Science is and has always been fallible. You need top put more trust in God then men of science. If Job 26:7,10 and Isaiah 40:22 can reveal that much science, why can't you trust the Genesis account has God's real words?
I can't fathom the thought of a christian calling God a liar to His own creation.

"I was a young man with unformed ideas. I threw out queries, suggestions, wondering all the time over everything; and to my astonishment the ideas took like wildfire. People made a religion of them."
~Charles Darwin

The man confesses he was dream'in up Sh*t and you still trust his book "origins" over the Lords Holy Bible?

Upvote 0

Arikay

HI
Jan 23, 2003
Visit site
✟21,317.00
Faith
Taoist
1) Fezz, are you going to commit false witness? I have already talked about that quote by Darwin being false. Why do you repeat it?

2) Sorry, you have failed. Your failure has just proven christianity false, because you could not support the claims that it makes. :) :D ;)

FEZZILLA said:
1.) Well then what will happen to all the birds in this deadly environment?
2.)If it is the strengh of a all the nuclear missles of the world then it must be very big.
3.)The key words in your sentince "I think."
4.)A christian that calls Jesus a liar? Read Genesis and then read the Gosples and then you'll see what i mean.
5.)You need to realize that science changes its theories every year. Science is and has always been fallible. You need top put more trust in God then men of science. If Job 26:7,10 and Isaiah 40:22 can reveal that much science, why can't you trust the Genesis account has God's real words?
I can't fathom the thought of a christian calling God a liar to His own creation.

"I was a young man with unformed ideas. I threw out queries, suggestions, wondering all the time over everything; and to my astonishment the ideas took like wildfire. People made a religion of them."
~Charles Darwin

The man confesses he was dream'in up Sh*t and you still trust his book "origins" over the Lords Holy Bible?

Upvote 0

Mike Flynn

Sep 19, 2003
✟2,069.00
Faith
Christian
FEZZILLA said:
I have read them. Care to explain how I am calling Jesus a liar?

You seem intent to judge my faith. Care to explain how a Christian sees fit to pass judgement against another. If you like I can find you several scriptures that warn Christians not to do this. What's your excuse?

Upvote 0

FEZZILLA

Jun 24, 2003
Wisconsin
✟16,495.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Time is up on the asteroid.
Evolution is proven wrong on this forum.
The Mods can close the topic if they want to.
None of you knew the asteroid theory nor could any of you defend it.
Yes, the burnt Dinosaur bones idea is mine (through divine gift).
You should all rejoice and praise the Lord! For you no longer have to bow down and be slaves to evolutionist!!
Christ has set you free from sin and has defended creation in Genesis has a literal account of history.
I study both Young earth creation and Satanic evolution; and i can assure you that creation destroys evolution scientifically!!:clap: :cool:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Mechanical Bliss

Secrecy and accountability cannot co-exist.
Nov 3, 2002
A^2
Visit site
✟21,365.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Democrat
FEZZILLA said:
The astoid that supposedly hit the earth was said to have effected the world worse than ALL the worlds nuclear missles all going off at once. This astroid burnt the earth and all that was in it to a crisp. then, molted rock was flung into orbit and back to earth again (Double death!) burning the earth again!
Which meteorite impact are you referring to? There is evidence of many impacts throughout time:

http://www.unb.ca/passc/ImpactDatabase/CIDiameterSort.html

And astroid this big would also leave a BIG hole somewhere on the earth...there is none.
Apparently you're talking about the K/T impact. There IS a "BIG hole" on the Earth, but you evidently don't know what you're talking about. The Chicxulub Crater off the Yucatan peninsula in Mexico is the location of the crater associated with the impact.

Furthmore, since there is no evidence that the dino-bones weren't burnt to the crisp, then i'd say evolution is in big trouble.
This has nothing to do with the validity of the theory of evolution, first of all. Second, why would the bones show evidence of being burned if they are actually fossilized? They wouldn't. They aren't bones anymore. They're mineralized fossils.

You need to read about things you know little about before arrogantly proclaiming that you have somehow disproved all of modern science. You don't even know what science says about the things you claim are false.

Upvote 0

Mechanical Bliss

Secrecy and accountability cannot co-exist.
Nov 3, 2002
A^2
Visit site
✟21,365.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Democrat
FEZZILLA said:
I told you!
It on the science channel!!
A show called, "Living with Dinosaurs" narrated by David Attenborough.
Well I have neither seen nor heard of this series, but here's part of your problem. You are trying to educate yourself with pop-science on television rather than actually reading science textbooks and the peer-reviewed literature.

Upvote 0

Mike Flynn

Sep 19, 2003
✟2,069.00
Faith
Christian
FEZZILLA said:
Time is up on the asteroid.
Evolution is proven wrong on this forum.
The Mods can close the topic if they want to.
None of you knew the asteroid theory nor could any of you defend it.
Yes, the burnt Dinosaur bones idea is mine (through divine gift).
You should all rejoice and praise the Lord! For you no longer have to bow down and be slaves to evolutionist!!
Christ has set you free from sin and has defended creation in Genesis has a literal account of history.
I study both Young earth creation and Satanic evolution; and i can assure you that creation destroys evolution scientifically!!:clap: :cool:
And thank you Fezzilla for demonstrating to everyone the ignorance of a typical creation science advocate. Your words here are a telling testimony indeed.

Also thank you for showing how binding Creation science types like to arrogantly judge other people in contradiction to everything that Christ stands for.

In so doing it is clear that you have produced no good fruit here, either in the faith or in science.

And yet you still claim victory. :scratch:

Upvote 0