Consider Your Ways-submission

P

phaneroo

[Haggai 1:5]; Now therefore thus saith the Lord of hosts; Consider your ways. Ye have sown much, and bring in little; ye eat, but ye have not enough; ye drink, but ye are not filled with drink; ye clothe you, but there is none warm; and he that earneth wages earneth wages to put it into a bag with holes.

Some people do too much but have nothing to show for it. If a time comes and you don’t have food to eat, question your submission. If you are planted, you must flourish. Many are not planted. They just fellowship in certain churches; they give offerings there but they are not planted. Consider your way. It is you. It’s not that man that left you. If you ever see a hole in your clothes, question your submission.

The Message version says; take a good, hard look at your life. Think it over. You have spent a lot of money, but you haven't much to show for it. You keep filling your plates, but you never get filled up. You keep drinking and drinking and drinking, but you're always thirsty. You put on layer after layer of clothes, but you can't get warm. And the people who work for you, what are they getting out of it? Not much — a leaky, rusted-out bucket, that's what.

This even goes to the people who work for you. Some people join some ministries and become more broke. One day I saw a man who has preached the gospel for 25 years and he had a hole in his clothes. There are people who because they are already submitted to something funny, nothing can help them; even the people who work for them fail. Even if it is a house girl, she fails.

God has created you to have everything you need. Ministers are not meant to be bound in service. Freedom in service is when a minister serves without any limitation. I pray for every minister reading this, that they will have a place of independence in the spirit. You will not beg anyone. I decree a freedom to serve. That you will be planted and you will flourish in the courts. That if it’s giving, they will give big; you will preach in every nation; you will prophesy and nations will hear; you will not just have cars but you will have goodly cities and houses you never built. I pray for a transfer to you in the name of Jesus because the wealth of the wicked is stored up for the just.

Freedom in service is when a minister serves without any limitation

Scripture Reference: Proverbs 13:22, 1 Corinthians 4:15, Hebrews 13:17.