Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
CRTV Launches Digital Network With Mark Levin, Michelle Malkin, and Mark Steyn to Headline

Media company CRTV® has announced the formation of a new digital network uniquely rich with honest and informative conservative content seen nowhere else in any medium anywhere. Conservative Review TV or CRTV brings together top thought-provoking personalities Mark Levin, Michelle Malkin and Mark Steyn who will share their knowledge, insightful and powerful ideas, stories and entertainment that cannot be found anywhere on television.

“We have partnered with the best thinkers and storytellers out there and given each the resources to design their own show in their own voice on their own custom set reflective of each of their personalities” according to Chris Crane, Chief Content Officer. “When CRTV officially launches in December 2016, subscribers will be able to access new and original shows in development from Michelle Malkin and Mark Steyn, joining Mark Levin’s highly successful Levin TV®.”

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
CRTV Launches Digital Network With Mark Levin, Michelle Malkin, and Mark Steyn to Headline

Media company CRTV® has announced the formation of a new digital network uniquely rich with honest and informative conservative content seen nowhere else in any medium anywhere. Conservative Review TV or CRTV brings together top thought-provoking personalities Mark Levin, Michelle Malkin and Mark Steyn who will share their knowledge, insightful and powerful ideas, stories and entertainment that cannot be found anywhere on television.

“We have partnered with the best thinkers and storytellers out there and given each the resources to design their own show in their own voice on their own custom set reflective of each of their personalities” according to Chris Crane, Chief Content Officer. “When CRTV officially launches in December 2016, subscribers will be able to access new and original shows in development from Michelle Malkin and Mark Steyn, joining Mark Levin’s highly successful Levin TV®.”

With the electoral odds in favor of an HRC victory, such sites will be a growth industry. Especially when it comes time for HRC to nominate vacant SCOTUS seat.

Upvote 0

Veritas

1 Lord, 1 Faith, 1 Baptism
Aug 7, 2003
Pacific NW USA
Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Sounds like the groundwork for TrumpTV has been laid.

Uh, Trump isn't conservative which is probably why he's been so successful with dems, independents, blacks, women, etc.

Not only that, but these guys did not support him. Levin in particular was a vocal supporter of Cruz and hates Trump.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Why an Article V Convention of the States?

Because a term limit amendment to the constitution is sorely needed, as is a balanced budget amendment.
I would agree with you to some degree, but term limits have actually been shown to make the government less effective, as they aren't as experienced with their work. Better yet might be an easier way to remove those that have been shown to be corrupt.

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I would agree with you to some degree, but term limits have actually been shown to make the government less effective, as they aren't as experienced with their work. Better yet might be an easier way to remove those that have been shown to be corrupt.
Yep, that's the compelling reason for me to support term limits.

Rather than politics being a lifetime proposition, let people provide a few years of public service and then go back to the private sector.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟492,780.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Uh, Trump isn't conservative which is probably why he's been so successful with dems, independents, blacks, women, etc.

Not only that, but these guys did not support him. Levin in particular was a vocal supporter of Cruz and hates Trump.
Trump has been successfull with "blacks"? Do tell. Last I heard, he got about 2-8 % in polls.

Upvote 0

David Brider

Aug 18, 2004
With the Lord
✟81,010.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Greens

His attitudes are fairly antediluvian, which is normally something I associate with conservatism. I guess that might not be entirely fair of me, but it's hard to think of him as anything other than a right of centre capitalist.

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
His attitudes are fairly antediluvian, which is normally something I associate with conservatism. I guess that might not be entirely fair of me, but it's hard to think of him as anything other than a right of centre capitalist.
Donald Trump is more like the pied piper for establishment news outlets.

B9320607428Z.1_20160121163416_000_GVFD7P0IF.1-0.jpg

He's also a capitalist ... but not exactly the free-market variety.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums