Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Thursday, May 16, 2013

Thwaites says no to condoms in schools

EDUCATION Minister Ronald Thwaites said yesterday that a positive, value-laden and age-appropriate Health and Family Life Curriculum has been revised by a broad-based working group for use in all schools.

Thwaites says no to condoms in schools

Monday, February 03, 2014

PNPYO calls for political clubs in high schools

The People’s National Party Youth Organisation (PNPYO) on Monday called for political clubs/societies to be introduced at the high school level.

"There is an urgent need for a reform of the national curriculum, regarding political education. We believe that secondary school students should at least have an opportunity to receive an education in politics and democracy," said a news release from the youth group.

PNPYO calls for political clubs in high schools

Published:Tuesday | February 4, 2014 | 6:40 PM

Thwaites blasts PNPYO for allegedly recruiting high school students

Education Minister Ronald Thwaites has blasted the People’s National Party Youth Organization (PNPYO) for using a high school to promote the political organisation and recruit students.

Administrators at St Jago High School in St Catherine and parents reacted with shock and anger when a student used the school’s public address system to announce a PNPYO meeting at the institution.

Thwaites blasts PNPYO for allegedly recruiting high school students

Monday, December 07, 2015

Free condoms in schools?!

I was unaware that condoms are actually being handed out in schools in Jamaica by some teachers or guidance counselors. Therefore it is imperative that I write on this matter.

Free condoms in schools?!

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Parents angry over fondling incident at basic school

THE principal of a St Catherine-based basic school has come in for harsh criticisms over her handling of a series of fondling incidents involving her young students.

Parents angry over fondling incident at basic school

Children in Jamaica Being Exploited By Politicans

God gave me the following 3 dreams. In the first dream I saw children in Jamaica in a store, they were about 7 years of age or younger or older, and I saw a little girl talking to other children telling them how to put on condoms. Children including other students in high school, are not supposed to be given condoms, and Jesus Christ does not support this at all. Children as well as high school students should not be taught how to put on condoms. In the second dream I had, because I spoke out against the Minister of Youth, Lisa Hanna, she made some students find out personal information on a family member's educational interests, which the students then came back to me giving the information. This information was stored in a secure educational computer system, and could not be obtained by the average person. In the third dream I had, I saw Senator Imani Duncan, and I approached her and she was laughing, and saying if I wanted a condom I was to look in a male's student pocket.

I want to remind politicians that God has a special place in his heart for children, and God is not happy when persons exploit children, and lead them in the wrong direction. Children and high school students should be taught not to let anyone touch them inappropriately, whether adults or other students as well. Parents need to talk to their children more and teach them what to do and what not to do.