Concerned about Cern- Is Rev 9:2 happening now?

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
I've been wondering about this for weeks.

The Fifth Trumpet
1 Then the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star from heaven which had fallen to the earth; and the key of the bottomless pit was given to him. 2 He opened the bottomless pit, and smoke went up out of the pit, like the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by the smoke of the pit. 3 Then out of the smoke came locusts upon the earth, and power was given them, as the scorpions of the earth have power.…

Check out these videos, I really don't think it's something to scoff at so those who don't want to accept what is going on in the world today needn't reply. :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Published on Oct 31, 2015
"At CERN We’ve Done Something We Shouldn’t Have Done. Connecting to Other Dimensions Is Real and We Have Achieved Contact!" - CERN Physicist.
Head Physicist named Sandra O’Reilly has gone missing says Dr. Edward Mantill, Particle Physicist at CERN Geneva, Switzerland. (currently in hiding)

"Our universe is but one page in a large book. Think of a closed book sitting on a table: you see each page stacked on top of one another, bound by the spine and sandwiched between the two covers. Our universe is but one page in a vast and all-encompassing book. And our page is certainly not the only one with rich, in depth thought and writing committed to it. Every page in the book represents a different dimension each with it’s own unique writing, own unique story, own unique way of isolating itself from the other pages. No page was to interact with the other, just as no ink bleeds from one page to another in a standard book. Each page, a universe unto itself.
Within a few short years of mathematical research and fleets of scientists working under threat of extermination should they share their research, the book idea was finally cemented. Though many disagreed, the mathematics were there to support the book idea, and the mathematics also showed us that it was impossible for one page to interact with another. That was, until the 1980s.............."

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Has anyone seen the show ARROW or The FLASH?

Seems it was taken from today's headlines. These 'supermen' they show are they really just men who now have supernatural powers or will it be supernatural beings that come through the portal the LHC is about to open?

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Has anyone seen the show ARROW or The FLASH?

Seems it was taken from today's headlines. These 'supermen' they show are they really just men who now have supernatural powers or will it be supernatural beings that come through the portal the LHC is about to open?
What "portal"? Seriously, what's your source for this stuff?

Upvote 0

ContraMundum

Messianic Jewish Christian
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2005
Visit site
✟78,078.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Published on Oct 31, 2015
"At CERN We’ve Done Something We Shouldn’t Have Done. Connecting to Other Dimensions Is Real and We Have Achieved Contact!" - CERN Physicist.
Head Physicist named Sandra O’Reilly has gone missing says Dr. Edward Mantill, Particle Physicist at CERN Geneva, Switzerland. (currently in hiding)

I might be a bit naughty here but I hope that this is true. It's a bit like the game Half-Life coming true. That would be cool.

Gordon_stained_glass.jpg

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
I might be a bit naughty here but I hope that this is true. It's a bit like the game Half-Life coming true. That would be cool.

Gordon_stained_glass.jpg
well if you're being naughty I am not getting it, never heard of that game either. Is that picture supposed to be from the game? Looks like a photoshop version of stained glass but not sure who's pictured. Is that you?

Upvote 0

sahjimira

God of miracles.. He saved ME!
Jul 29, 2015
Florida
✟18,595.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I believe Lulav asked that those who didn't want to accept.....need not reply. I believe this thread is about possibilities, a chance for people to look outside the box and discuss it with an open mind. At least that's my take on it.

Reactions: Lulav
Upvote 0

ContraMundum

Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2005
Visit site
✟78,078.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
well if you're being naughty I am not getting it, never heard of that game either. Is that picture supposed to be from the game? Looks like a photoshop version of stained glass but not sure who's pictured. Is that you?

OK: Half-Life= best game ever. The premise is that there is an underground scientific facility that opens up a portal that allows rather nasty aliens in. The game hero is Dr Gordon Freeman, who the player controls, who goes through the many facility levels beating up and wasting the aliens with the goal to close the portal. I repeat: best game ever.

The stained glass picture is Dr. Freeman. It is a tongue in cheek window dedicated to his saintly status as hero. I guess you have to be a gamer to get it.

I think the CERN conspiracy theories are life imitating art. The idea that scientists can open up a portal to another dimension and thus allow creatures from beyond in to create havoc in the world is an idea hatched in sci-fi. It's no wonder that now people who have had a couple of decades of that sci-fi narrative fed to them are now "finding" it in real life. The science on the other hand, says that such a scenario is not going to happen.

I put the CERN conspiracy theory stuff in the same basket as the S4/J-Rod stuff. Modern myth. But having said that, I love this stuff. Hence my comment that I'm being naughty- I'd love it if it was real. It would be popcorn-in-front-of-the-News-channels worthy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
OK: Half-Life= best game ever. The premise is that there is an underground scientific facility that opens up a portal that allows rather nasty aliens in. The game hero is Dr Gordon Freeman, who the player controls, who goes through the many facility levels beating up and wasting the aliens with the goal to close the portal. I repeat: best game ever.

The stained glass picture is Dr. Freeman. It is a tongue in cheek window dedicated to his saintly status as hero. I guess you have to be a gamer to get it.

I think the CERN conspiracy theories are life imitating art. The idea that scientists can open up a portal to another dimension and thus allow creatures from beyond in to create havoc in the world is an idea hatched in sci-fi. It's no wonder that now people who have had a couple of decades of that sci-fi narrative fed to them are now "finding" it in real life. The science on the other hand, says that such a scenario is not going to happen.

I put the CERN conspiracy theory stuff in the same basket as the S4/J-Rod stuff. Modern myth. But having said that, I love this stuff. Hence my comment that I'm being naughty- I'd love it if it was real. It would be popcorn-in-front-of-the-News-channels worthy.
I've never heard of it, but then the only games I play are innocuous like Family Farm and Township. But I would say that these games you speak of do not come out of left field or are pulled out of thin air. It sounds like that show/movie with Kurt Russell, StarGate.

What I posted though is in RL and is happening right now. That Doctor that works at CERN was witness to when the accelerator was turned on something went wrong and the main Head Physicist actually disappeared. What was left of her sounds like that Evangelical Left Behind movie, but it seems her clothes, jewelry,

Upvote 0

Elihoenai

Who has ceased to eat Manna?
Apr 9, 2015
London, England
✟49,200.00
Faith
Can you tell and separate the Sheep from the Goat?

Genesis 15:12-14 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

12 And the sun is about to go in, and deep sleep hath fallen upon Abram, and lo, a terror of great darkness is falling upon him;

13 and He saith to Abram, `knowing -- know that thy seed is a sojourner in a land not theirs, and they have served them, and they have afflicted them four hundred years,

14 and the nation also whom they serve I judge, and after this they go out with great substance;

Ephesians 6:12 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

12 because we have not the wrestling with blood and flesh, but with the principalities, with the authorities, with the world-rulers of the darkness of this age, with the spiritual things of the evil in the heavenly places;

Upvote 0

ContraMundum

Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2005
Visit site
✟78,078.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I've never heard of it, but then the only games I play are innocuous like Family Farm and Township. But I would say that these games you speak of do not come out of left field or are pulled out of thin air. It sounds like that show/movie with Kurt Russell, StarGate.

What I posted though is in RL and is happening right now. That Doctor that works at CERN was witness to when the accelerator was turned on something went wrong and the main Head Physicist actually disappeared. What was left of her sounds like that Evangelical Left Behind movie, but it seems her clothes, jewelry,

Has that story been verified? Sounds like an urban myth or hoax.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Let's face it. It is a bunch of researchers trying to find answers to questions related to the big bang theory. So they have this machine that provides collisions between lead ions. What it is doing is recreating conditions similar to what they theorize was just after the Big Bang.

When heavy ions collide at high energies they form for an instant the quark-gluon plasma, a “fireball” of hot and dense matter that can be studied by the experiments. They use detectors to analyse the particles produced by collisions in the accelerator. These experiments are run in collaboration with scientists from institutes all over the world. Each experiment is distinct, and characterized by its detectors.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
The Large Cern Hadron collider, what I found kind of startled me. I found that the town that the LHC complex is situated-Saint Genis Pouilly which was in Roman times called Apolliacum, the town and a temple being dedicated to Apollyon. APOLLYON. The Greek name, meaning "Destroyer," given in Revelation 9:11 for "the angel of the bottomless pit" (in Hebrew called Abaddon).... and I went hmmmmmmmmm.

Upvote 0

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian
The Large Cern Hadron collider, what I found kind of startled me. I found that the town that the LHC complex is situated-Saint Genis Pouilly which was in Roman times called Apolliacum, the town and a temple being dedicated to Apollyon. APOLLYON. The Greek name, meaning "Destroyer," given in Revelation 9:11 for "the angel of the bottomless pit" (in Hebrew called Abaddon).... and I went hmmmmmmmmm.

According to Wiki, the commune by this name today was not called Appoliacum by the Romans. They called it Colonia Iulia Equestris. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint-Genis-Pouilly#Roman_period

Upvote 0

Norbert L

Site Supporter
Mar 1, 2009
✟560,360.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Shouldn't this be in the comedy section?
Kissing a pig is also funny. That doesn't mean everything you post should be confined in the comedy section.

Personally I believe a person doesn't need CERN to connect to other "Dimensions". Anyone that's played with Ouija would know that.

Upvote 0