Concerned about a nephew mental needing help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
Have you considered taking him to a church for the elders to lay hands on him and see if he has any demons? If so they can cast them out. The fact that he is drawing these images lets me know it's more than likely satanic in nature.

Good grief! That is the very worst thing anyone could do to a child!

Whatever behaviour we reward will happen more, good or bad. Reward a child with the laying on of hands and I can guarantee he will get ten times worse immediately, just for the sheer fun of it. Ignore bad behaviour, watch out for good behaviour and the minute you see it reward the good; that way you end up with a child who wants to be good without even thinking about it.

Upvote 0

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
What do you mean no such thing? Demons are very real my friend. I know because I have had them before and I had to go to an exorcist.

I mean this 7 year old boy does not have a demon. Nothing like it.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I truly think he has the signs of demonic possession.
Be very careful with that. Do you operate in the gift of discerning of spirits?

Besides - true "possession" is very rare - in all the cases of demonism in the gospels and acts, there was only 1 that was true possession (according the Greek text); and that is the girl with the divination spirit in Acts 16. All other cases are better translated "demonized."

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I mean this 7 year old boy does not have a demon. Nothing like it.
I would not say that either, unless YOU routinely operate in the gift of Discerning of spirits.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I've never told him anything about him possibly having demons. When he talked about the kids on the porch. I didn't do anything about it. I just remember some things about him being different.
"Different" does not equal demonism.

Upvote 0

Teslafied

Watt is love? Baby don't hertz me no more.
Apr 27, 2016
NC
✟8,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Be very careful with that. Do you operate in the gift of discerning of spirits?

Besides - true "possession" is very rare - in all the cases of demonism in the gospels and acts, there was only 1 that was true possession (according the Greek text); and that is the girl with the divination spirit in Acts 16. All other cases are better translated "demonized."

I have discerned spirits yes.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have discerned spirits yes.
As have I on occasion; but I do not consider myself well-practiced in that gift. And I have never found the discernment from anyone trying to do it long-distance to be worth anything.

Reactions: JAM2b
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Teslafied

Apr 27, 2016
NC
✟8,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
As have I on occasion; but I do not consider myself well-practiced in that gift. And I have never found the discernment from anyone trying to do it long-distance to be worth anything.

I truly believe this boy is possessed or oppressed.

Upvote 0

Teslafied

Apr 27, 2016
NC
✟8,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
He hasn't been treated badly or harshly disciplined. Quite the opposite. I do think the last few years he hasn't had the best role models.

He's probably been through a lot so while I agree he needs counseling I still by what you've said believe he has demons.

Upvote 0

JAM2b

Sep 20, 2014
✟93,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
crazy-cat-woman,

health concerns, stomach issues, allergies, inadequate sleep, unstable family situation.. all these thing can contribute to a child being unhappy, toys and fun activities or not. I'm not saying that these things were problems he had, but just listing some of the things that can make a baby or young child unhappy or fussy, unsatisfied. There are so many things that can make a child unhappy or not feel well, or not have peace and security. You probably can't pinpoint it exactly.

The best thing is to just try to move forward. Push for him to get evaluations and professional attention and healthy functioning in his home.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟321,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Told the mom. Her child admitted to a lot more then I posted. She was stunned. She thinks he's acting out, because of the boyfriend and her drama. She's probably right.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.