Compilation of Thoughts and Questions

SuperCloud

Sep 8, 2014
✟3,725.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Keep in mind these are the musings of a lost soul in dire need of prayer and direction at this point in his life, freshly wounded and the CHIEFS sinner of TAW---

I wouldn't call myself "lost" as if being "found" or "not lost" would indicate I became free and enlightened by becoming Jewish or Muslim or Buddhist or agnostic or atheist or simply a liberal American that has the same beliefs and direction of Obama and all his faithful supporters.

I would say it's more a matter of sympathies as well as interests and reflections. Life lessons too. By sympathies I mean in contrast to empathy or better put... where one gives his or her support or agreements.

So, my sympathies are with Coptic Orthodox Christianity more specifically. With Eastern Christianity more broadly. And I'm confident God and Christ will be my guiding light of direction.

I have secular interests if you want to call them that. But I don't post on this board questions pertaining to those. I've been building a small cologne and aftershave collection. I found Kouros cologne for men reading, listening to, and asking guys big time in to colognes and aftershaves. I regard myself as an "amateur" and many of the guys much more experienced in fragrances than me as the "experts" even if they're my age or much younger than me. And I found I'm one of those that really like Kouros. A cologne that is notorious for having people that either love it or hate it. And I don't regard myself as "lost" in the fragrance world as I ask opinions, suggestions, and even explore and tryout new things. I found out I'm not a big lover of Tabac but I am of Havana. I don't ask religious or spiritual questions of those guys. Many of them are agnostics or atheists anyways.

Part of my sympathies for Coptic Orthodox Christianity is racial. I like the fact many of the ethnic Coptic more or less share some similar racial looks to myself. And I won't apologize for that. I like the fact they are smaller in numbers than Roman Catholicism too. And I like their connection to the Arab world too as I have sympathies for the Arab and Islamic world. That's what I like. Has nothing to do with being "lost." To many Jews, Buddhists, Hindus, Muslims, Protestants, Catholics, agnostics, pagans, atheists for that.

Actually, I've always thought the vast majority of Americans were "lost," "wicked," and to be honest... not all that bright. But hey... everyone has their opinions. It still trips me out Americans, per their cultural thinking of what is "true" and "fact", see President Obama as "black" just like they see a hetero guy that has sex with a man once as "gay" (as opposed to Obama being white or the gay guy that has sex with a woman once being a straight man).

Upvote 0

SuperCloud

Sep 8, 2014
✟3,725.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
#2. Wasn't Albert Einstein fond of "thought experiments"?

Thought experiment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If I'm understanding what a "though experiment" is, if I am, then here are some thought experiments of mine. Especially considering prominent racialized "morals" of physical phenotypes, sexual attractions, and sexual intercourse in the ethnic Black-American community. Today mainly a mix of Protestants, agnostics, atheists, and new age spiritualists.

Thought experiment 1:

A black man walks into a room in which already in the room their is an attractive, blond hair, woman. There is a tall, handsome, white man. There is an average looking--on beauty scale--black woman. There is a half black, half white woman permanently confined to a wheelchair.

As a mate--be it per "Sexual Selection" in biological sciences or be it in terms of strict "morality"--who should the black man choose as a romantic mate?

Thought experiment 2:

Most pro-gay marriage people, most pro-homosexuality is biologically determined prior to birth people say, militantly, that a girl can be born in a boys body and boy can be born in a girls body. That the sex of the person in most objectively found in the brain of the person and is exhibited in the behaviors of people we associate with one of two genders. In example, what looks like a boy is really a girl because the child identifies as a girl as well as plays with dolls and likes to wear girl clothing.

They object the notion that a persons sex is physical: namely in either physically having or not having a Y chromosome.

So, if being "superficial" is a horrendous offense as many of these feminists (be they male or female feminists) say, objecting to a heterosexual man picking a Halle Berry type woman over an average or below average looking woman, does it not follow then this:

That we could expect a homosexual man--clearly not driven by the superficiality of outward looks (physical phenotype and morphological features)--to be sexually attracted to the *man* who outwardly looks like a woman having been born unfortunately in a female body whilst really being male in the brain?

Hmm... so an article on yahoo. Apparently news.

This provides an example of what I was talking about.

Full article: Activist Slams Kendrick Lamar Over Light-Skinned Fianceé | MadameNoire

admin-ajax1.jpg

Last week, we were so happy to report that Kendrick Lamar confirmed his engagement to his high school sweetheart, Whitney Alford. However, it appears that not everyone was pleased with the big news.
Over the weekend, self-proclaimed Dark Skin Activist Rashida Strober took to Facebook to call out the “Complexion” rapper over his wife-to-be’s appearance. According to Strober and many of her supporters, Kendrick is a hypocrite.

I will never support him nor his music with one dime of my money and encourage all dark skinned women not to either!” The post spread quickly, with many cheering Strober on for slamming Kendrick. Others, however, didn’t share her sentiments.

Having interacted with these kinds of ethnic Black-American women online, all of whom vote for Democrats, I know that if Kendrick Lamar married a white man they would be out applauding him.

Their beliefs are their religion.

Upvote 0