Aug 6, 2011
Israel (usually)
✟16,539.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
-
God's Salvation, the Amazing Grace of God.... such a wonderful Gift, completed and offered to us for FREE through the Blood of Christ ... is beyond compare,... as what can you compare to the unconditional Love of God?
Salvation is just so astounding. Its just so astounding that God became one of us to bring us back home to Himself, the Just giving Himself for the unjust, the Sinless laying His life down on a Cross for the ungodly, the Creator dying for the sins of His created.
To be saved, to be redeemed,.... is to be undeservedly blessed beyond measure by the Love of God.

One of the remarkable blessing of the finished work of Salvation, is described by Paul as the "blessedness that cometh" to us the believers in Romans 4:9 ..which is to say, that we are found eternally within a certain situation and blood bought position that is wholly created for us ONLY by the Blood Atonement.
This "blessed'd aspect of Salvation describes the fact that none our sins, past, present, or future, once we are saved, are ever held against us again....= forever.
And this is because God will never again charge us with what Jesus was judged for and died for on the Cross.
This is Redemption. = Jesus's Blood and Death, = God accepts on our behalf to exempt us regarding all our lifetime of sins.
Paul defines this eternal "in Christ" "Sonship" situation, whereby God never again charges us for any of our sins,past, present, or future, as the "blessedness that has come to us the believers", and indeed it is truly to be blessed to be free from the Eternal Judgement for any and all sins we have have ever committed or will ever commit, as THIS is the wonder and blessing and "blessedness" of the finished work of Christ's sacrifice on the Cross.

It works like this....
You sin....= Jesus paid for it already.
You sin again = Jesus paid for it already
Your entire lifetime of sins = Jesus paid for them ALL ALREADY.
This is the eternal "blessedness" as described by Paul in Romans 4:8,9 that has been given as a free and eternal gift to every single believer who has trusted in Christ alone to save them.
Amazing is the GRACE that God forever gives to all who would by Faith believe in Christ.

EmSw

White Horse Rider
Apr 26, 2014
✟66,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It works like this....
This is the eternal "blessedness" as described by Paul in Romans 4:8,9 that has been given as a free and eternal gift to every single believer who has trusted in Christ alone to save them.
Amazing is the GRACE that God forever gives to all who would by Faith believe in Christ.

So, here we have the perfect example of license to sin.

Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

samir

Dec 9, 2015
us
✟18,067.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
So, here we have the perfect example of license to sin.

I agree. This is definitely NOT the historical Christian faith taught by Christ and the apostles. It is a watered down perverted gospel meant to itch the ears of those listening. I hope those who fall for this modern day worldliness gospel find out before it's too late.

Upvote 0

samir

Dec 9, 2015
us
✟18,067.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
-
God's Salvation, the Amazing Grace of God.... such a wonderful Gift, completed and offered to us for FREE through the Blood of Christ ... is beyond compare,... as what can you compare to the unconditional Love of God?
Salvation is just so astounding. Its just so astounding that God became one of us to bring us back home to Himself, the Just giving Himself for the unjust, the Sinless laying His life down on a Cross for the ungodly, the Creator dying for the sins of His created.
To be saved, to be redeemed,.... is to be undeservedly blessed beyond measure by the Love of God.

One of the remarkable blessing of the finished work of Salvation, is described by Paul as the "blessedness that cometh" to us the believers in Romans 4:9 ..which is to say, that we are found eternally within a certain situation and blood bought position that is wholly created for us ONLY by the Blood Atonement.
This "blessed'd aspect of Salvation describes the fact that none our sins, past, present, or future, once we are saved, are ever held against us again....= forever.
And this is because God will never again charge us with what Jesus was judged for and died for on the Cross.
This is Redemption. = Jesus's Blood and Death, = God accepts on our behalf to exempt us regarding all our lifetime of sins.
Paul defines this eternal "in Christ" "Sonship" situation, whereby God never again charges us for any of our sins,past, present, or future, as the "blessedness that has come to us the believers", and indeed it is truly to be blessed to be free from the Eternal Judgement for any and all sins we have have ever committed or will ever commit, as THIS is the wonder and blessing and "blessedness" of the finished work of Christ's sacrifice on the Cross.

It works like this....

That explains why so many people I know who believe this are adulterers who regularly cheat on their spouses and have the audacity to call their affair with their lover a marriage.

Upvote 0

Gabriel Anton

Exitus Acta Probat Acta Non Verba Deus Vult 11:18
May 19, 2016
Oz
✟89,091.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Peace be with you.

Are you talking about the same Paul? Or a made up imaginary Paul?

15 And I said, ‘Who are you, sir?’ And the Lord replied, ‘I am Jesus whom you are persecuting. 16 Get up now, and stand on your feet. I have appeared to you for this purpose, to appoint you as a servant and witness of what you have seen [of me] and what you will be shown. 17 I shall deliver you from this people and from the Gentiles to whom I send you, 18 to open their eyes that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may obtain forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who have been consecrated by faith in me.

19 “And so, King Agrippa, I was not disobedient to the heavenly vision. 20 On the contrary, first to those in Damascus and in Jerusalem and throughout the whole country of Judea, and then to the Gentiles, I preached the need to repent and turn to God, and to do works giving evidence of repentance. 21 That is why the Jews seized me [when I was] in the temple and tried to kill me. 22 But I have enjoyed God’s help to this very day, and so I stand here testifying to small and great alike, saying nothing different from what the prophets and Moses foretold, 23 that the Messiah must suffer and that, as the first to rise from the dead, he would proclaim light both to our people and to the Gentiles.”

Stick with the Truth of Salvation and not with imaginary delusion salvation.

God bless you.

Upvote 0