Visit site
✟7,743.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hello Everyone! This is my second time sending this thread, but its been awhile! Since when I was 15 years old, but I decide to come back and start learning something new around here. I was little bit surprise that the new Christian Forums has change background and different stuff. Its been awesome! I am getting Excting to learn something important to our life. I just turned 17 years old on June 6th and foward to learn something more with ya'll in the Lord Jesus Christ! I will be senior on my upcoming year at High School and can't wait to finish one more year! YaY Me, haha. Of course I am single and sometime looking for one soon, but I like someone still and hoping to go out with her. Anyway, I do play sport a lot with my friends with soccer, tennis/raquetball, bowling, beach volleyball, and almost everything that they are interesting. I am good at all of them, but not baseball. I'm scare of it because the ball will definitely going to hit me. ~Been There and Done That~ And its freaky hurt! LoL... So, I better get going because I have church tomorrow morning and I don't want to miss it! Hope everyone of you enjoying upcoming summer and take care of yourself and others of course. Take It Easy and May the Lord Bless You!

Cody J. §

PS - If you wanna talk with me, holla me at MSN/Yahoo Messenger or send an e-mail to me! I would glad to read right away :thumbsup: (I will update more about me tomorrow sometimes afternoon that I am deaf :o) It just that I'm tired to tell people about me being deaf, haha. Anyway, Take It Easy...

Reactions: Bro_Sam

Rut

All creation points to the almighty Creator.
Oct 31, 2005
Norway
✟56,960.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
we0001.gif

Reactions: Bro_Sam
Upvote 0

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
CodyJohnson117 said:
Hello Everyone! This is my second time sending this thread, but its been awhile! Since when I was 15 years old, but I decide to come back and start learning something new around here. I was little bit surprise that the new Christian Forums has change background and different stuff. Its been awesome! I am getting Excting to learn something important to our life. I just turned 17 years old on June 6th and foward to learn something more with ya'll in the Lord Jesus Christ! I will be senior on my upcoming year at High School and can't wait to finish one more year! YaY Me, haha. Of course I am single and sometime looking for one soon, but I like someone still and hoping to go out with her. Anyway, I do play sport a lot with my friends with soccer, tennis/raquetball, bowling, beach volleyball, and almost everything that they are interesting. I am good at all of them, but not baseball. I'm scare of it because the ball will definitely going to hit me. ~Been There and Done That~ And its freaky hurt! LoL... So, I better get going because I have church tomorrow morning and I don't want to miss it! Hope everyone of you enjoying upcoming summer and take care of yourself and others of course. Take It Easy and May the Lord Bless You!

Cody J. §

PS - If you wanna talk with me, holla me at MSN/Yahoo Messenger or send an e-mail to me! I would glad to read right away :thumbsup: (I will update more about me tomorrow sometimes afternoon that I am deaf :o) It just that I'm tired to tell people about me being deaf, haha. Anyway, Take It Easy...
Hello and Welcome

We are proud you joined our family.
May your time here be spent well.

May all your questions be answered.
May support be found in abundance.

Please visit often and bring all your friends.

You will find the most wonderful refreshments provided free.

I pray your cup will be full and running over with:

Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness and faithfulness.

May the Grace and Mercy of our,
Lord, Jesus Christ
be with your spirit.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CodyJohnson117

Oct 21, 2005
Paris, Texas
Visit site
✟7,743.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
mommavelvet said:
Welcome to CF! Hope to see you around and get further more acquainted. If you have any questions, consult the FAQ at the top of the page. :wave:
Nah, I don't need help becaus I am computer professional and I've created forum more than 5 before, but I complete shut it down for several reason. Anyway, that was like long time ago. So, I decide just to join this forum and stay and having experience with others! :)

Cody J. §

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.