Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟818,615.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh: <--- those guys are kinda cute, so guess I'll use 'em too.

Just be careful not to slap yourself silly when using them. I knocked a tooth loose when I first used them.:D

You didn't consider the prior use laws in posting this, did you?
Do you understand what the prior use "doctrine" implies?
"
Prior use doctrine refers to a principle that a government agency may not appropriate property already devoted to a public use without legislative authorization. Property devoted to a public use cannot be taken and appropriated to another or different public use unless the authority to do so has been expressly given by the legislature or may be necessarily implied."

Any "Prior Use" does not apply to Bundy situation because, mainly, legislation gave the authority to the proper agencies to protect the public land.

I explained why there is no deed prior to WWII in an earlier post, but that does not invalidate Bundy's rightful claims to the land prior to that time.
What rightful claims? Legislation gave use to the public lands to those who properly applied for grazing rights. There are no other right claims without a deed.
Prior use entitles him to claim the land, given there was no other ownership,
He never claimed the land. Where is his claim? The Homestead Act required a claim to be stake and registered. Where is that? After Nevada became a state, his family could have bought the land but there would have to be a deed. Without a legitimate claim the land stays in the possession of the US government. Very few people actually bought land in Nevada because it just wasn't very good land. People didn't want it. So it stayed with the US and ranchers grazed on that type of land throughout the west.
the Piute Tribe gave up its right to the land in exchange for a sizeable payment from the government at the time they signed a treaty with the U.S. They were not "forced off." They were bought out.
The Paiutes never received any money for the land which they were removed from because the treaty was never ratified by Congress but the Paiutes were not allowed to return. They later sued the US for this in the 1950's and eventually were rewarded 27 cents an acre for the 26 million acres they had lost. Problem was that they actually received only a fraction of that.
Chapter Four - The Paiute Tribe of Utah

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Just be careful not to slap yourself silly when using them. I knocked a tooth loose when I first used them.:D
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Do you understand what the prior use "doctrine" implies?
"
Prior use doctrine refers to a principle that a government agency may not appropriate property already devoted to a public use without legislative authorization. Property devoted to a public use cannot be taken and appropriated to another or different public use unless the authority to do so has been expressly given by the legislature or may be necessarily implied."

Any "Prior Use" does not apply to Bundy situation because, mainly, legislation gave the authority to the proper agencies to protect the public land.

What rightful claims? Legislation gave use to the public lands to those who properly applied for grazing rights. There are no other right claims without a deed.

He never claimed the land. Where is his claim? The Homestead Act required a claim to be stake and registered. Where is that? After Nevada became a state, his family could have bought the land but there would have to be a deed. Without a legitimate claim the land stays in the possession of the US government. Very few people actually bought land in Nevada because it just wasn't very good land. People didn't want it. So it stayed with the US and ranchers grazed on that type of land throughout the west.

The Paiutes never received any money for the land which they were removed from because the treaty was never ratified by Congress but the Paiutes were not allowed to return. They later sued the US for this in the 1950's and eventually were rewarded 27 cents an acre for the 26 million acres they had lost. Problem was that they actually received only a fraction of that.
Chapter Four - The Paiute Tribe of Utah

I just can't fathom how a conservative would side with a tax cheat welfare rat.
The man is hiding his "assets" in a trust, just so he can further evade taxation.
And when he dies, and his kids get hit with a $50 mil tax bill, they'll continue to dodge the tax via the trust.

I mean, how can conservatives side with ppl like this. I mean, i am all for getting this country back to it's Apple Pie roots. But this is just a pure example of blind contempt.
The man, Cliven Bundy, says that IF he's gonna pay, he would pay to the county. But what about the state. What about the Fed who actually owns the land.

I personally don't care who he pays for billion dollar views. A person owns a house in Louisville, they pay taxes on it. whether it's a beautiful neighborhood or a ghetto. If they're in Peoria IL on a 600 acre farm or in NV on a 100K acre ranch or in Choctaw OK on 1/2 acre in a trailer park. You gotta pay taxes/fees/whatever, each yr or your out. PERIOD.

If you wanna own land outright, go buy an island and become a new country.:sorry:

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟818,615.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The man is hiding his "assets" in a trust, just so he can further evade taxation.
And when he dies, and his kids get hit with a $50 mil tax bill, they'll continue to dodge the tax via the trust.

I mean, how can conservatives side with ppl like this. I mean, i am all for getting this country back to it's Apple Pie roots. But this is just a pure example of blind contempt.
The man, Cliven Bundy, says that IF he's gonna pay, he would pay to the county. But what about the state. What about the Fed who actually owns the land.

I personally don't care who he pays for billion dollar views. A person owns a house in Louisville, they pay taxes on it. whether it's a beautiful neighborhood or a ghetto. If they're in Peoria IL on a 600 acre farm or in NV on a 100K acre ranch or in Choctaw OK on 1/2 acre in a trailer park. You gotta pay taxes/fees/whatever, each yr or your out. PERIOD.

If you wanna own land outright, go buy an island and become a new country.:sorry:
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Psalm 91

Sep 22, 2012
✟27,279.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Conservatives believe in freedom. You, are not a conservative. You believe in "fairness" and there is no such thing in life. You're angry at Bundy because he has the courage to stand up to the government which most of you here do not have. True Christians are not afraid so I'd say that Cliven Bundy must know the Lord, also. I'm not sure of that, just speculating.

If you read the article I posted which is not about Cliven Bundy, you may if you open your eyes, see what the plan is for you. It doesn't look good. You are defending an evil agenda to remove our freedom. As someone else said, as a result, the same thing happening to Bundy may happen to the rest of you one of these days. The government doesn't care about a million dollars he supposedly owes. Do you really think they care about $1million? Seriously?

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The government doesn't care about a million dollars he supposedly owes. Do you really think they care about $1million? Seriously?

The seriously care about the $377/yr I owe em every Novemeber in Boyle County. The $212/yr I owe them in Casey/Lincoln Cty every November and the $898/yr I owe them in Mercer County every Novemeber.

So as to your assertion that they don't care about the taxes/permit fees or whichever Mr Bundy claims not to owe....I highly disagree.

Each yr thousands of properties are taken by the govt due to taxes/fees etc not being paid. Some ppl lose their homes/assets/lands due to illness, loss of job, spike in taxes, etc. Those cases break a man's heart knowing they put their blood sweat and tears into maintaining and keeping their properties as long as they could.

However, Mr Bundy's is not such a case. Like the crackhead who spent up her $$$$$ and now cries b/c she'd being evicted, Mr Bundy hides behind his own greed, and cries b/c he knows the inevtiable is coming. He'll be forced to PURCHASE the property and pay the FAIR tax for it's use, or he'll be forced to pay the permit fees, for which he'll be forced to pay for it's fair use.

Either way, he's like the crackhead playing on my sympathy. I bit hard at first, not knowing he's been lying and dodging for almost 20 yrs.

I'll be happy to watch your video, your'e almost always a wise poster, but if you believe Bundy should get a free ride, I think your'e being blinded by contempt for Ceasar, of whom has NO authority over us, other than over our $$$$....which is his.:sorry:

Reactions: Yarddog
Upvote 0

Psalm 91

Sep 22, 2012
✟27,279.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The seriously care about the $377/yr I owe em every Novemeber in Boyle County. The $212/yr I owe them in Casey/Lincoln Cty every November and the $898/yr I owe them in Mercer County every Novemeber.

So as to your assertion that they don't care about the taxes/permit fees or whichever Mr Bundy claims not to owe....I highly disagree.

Each yr thousands of properties are taken by the govt due to taxes/fees etc not being paid. Some ppl lose their homes/assets/lands due to illness, loss of job, spike in taxes, etc. Those cases break a man's heart knowing they put their blood sweat and tears into maintaining and keeping their properties as long as they could.

However, Mr Bundy's is not such a case. Like the crackhead who spent up her $$$$$ and now cries b/c she'd being evicted, Mr Bundy hides behind his own greed, and cries b/c he knows the inevtiable is coming. He'll be forced to PURCHASE the property and pay the FAIR tax for it's use, or he'll be forced to pay the permit fees, for which he'll be forced to pay for it's fair use.

Either way, he's like the crackhead playing on my sympathy. I bit hard at first, not knowing he's been lying and dodging for almost 20 yrs.

I'll be happy to watch your video, your'e almost always a wise poster, but if you believe Bundy should get a free ride, I think your'e being blinded by contempt for Ceasar, of whom has NO authority over us, other than over our $$$$....which is his.:sorry:

You're talking about your taxes. He pays his taxes. If this is so important, where is the IRS?

Obviously you didn't read the article I posted. You are continuing to look at the small picture.

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You're talking about your taxes. He pays his taxes. If this is so important, where is the IRS?

Obviously you didn't read the article I posted. You are continuing to look at the small picture.

OK....just finished reading and I AGREE with 99% of what the author is purporting.

That said.....until 2017, or whenever the inevitable mark of the beast is upon us, in force........should we turn our backs on the needy and lend our arms to the wicked?

I, for one, want to be as healthy as the Lord wills me to be, and having health insurance, I couldnt afford before Obamacare is ALREADY helping me and my family. I've had 3 visits to the Chiropractor and my back is healing up nicely.
I want to be prepared as possible as the Lord wills me to be, and unless I pay my taxes, my assets will be seized, assets which might aid in my families coming out of the GT.
I dont care if my family and I die, so long as we're not marked, but the longer we pass through tribulation, the greater our souls will be refined.

As for Mr Bundy....he wants his cake and to eat it too.

If this isn't about the govt wanting their fees/taxes/$$$$, then Bundy would not be in the news.

As far as Im concerned, he's a part of those who seek the 500,000,000 population. I would bet anyone a penny, right here and now, that he is at least a 32nd degree.:doh:

Upvote 0

Psalm 91

Sep 22, 2012
✟27,279.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
OK....just finished reading and I AGREE with 99% of what the author is purporting.

That said.....until 2017, or whenever the inevitable mark of the beast is upon us, in force........should we turn our backs on the needy and lend our arms to the wicked?

I, for one, want to be as healthy as the Lord wills me to be, and having health insurance, I couldnt afford before Obamacare is ALREADY helping me and my family. I've had 3 visits to the Chiropractor and my back is healing up nicely.
I want to be prepared as possible as the Lord wills me to be, and unless I pay my taxes, my assets will be seized, assets which might aid in my families coming out of the GT.
I dont care if my family and I die, so long as we're not marked, but the longer we pass through tribulation, the greater our souls will be refined.

As for Mr Bundy....he wants his cake and to eat it too.

If this isn't about the govt wanting their fees/taxes/$$$$, then Bundy would not be in the news.

As far as Im concerned, he's a part of those who seek the 500,000,000 population. I would bet anyone a penny, right here and now, that he is at least a 32nd degree.:doh:

Well, thanks for reading it but I don't think you understood.

Bundy is a 32nd degree? Seriously? If he were a 32nd degree, the government wouldn't be bothering him at all. And neither would Harry Reid.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟818,615.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
What a shock.
Glad that you agree. I don't know why they call his show Common Sense:doh:, he has little. I agree that the American educational system is broken in many ways but he and others like him is part of the problem. The far right wing pundits want to brain wash their listeners.

It is sad to listen to them repeat these guys word for word, with no ability to think for themselves. The look at the world with tunnel vision. Only seeing a small area and not able to see the big picture.

Upvote 0

Psalm 91

Sep 22, 2012
✟27,279.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
When are you going to get it that the Bundy ranch is over 150 miles away from the land which the Chinese want to build their solar panel factory?:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

Reid Bunkerville, LLC. is owner of 93 miles or acres adjacent to Cliven Bundy's land and it's where Bundy's cattle have been grazing. He wants to sell the land. He wants Bundy off his land and I don't know, maybe he wants back pay for the grass. I'll post the article.

Upvote 0

Psalm 91

Sep 22, 2012
✟27,279.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Glad that you agree. I don't know why they call his show Common Sense:doh:, he has little. I agree that the American educational system is broken in many ways but he and others like him is part of the problem. The far right wing pundits want to brain wash their listeners.

It is sad to listen to them repeat these guys word for word, with no ability to think for themselves. The look at the world with tunnel vision. Only seeing a small area and not able to see the big picture.

I SOOOoooooo wish there was a smiley that rolls his eyes.

Upvote 0

Psalm 91

Sep 22, 2012
✟27,279.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟818,615.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I SOOOoooooo wish there was a smiley that rolls his eyes.
:p
desismileys_1814.gif

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟818,615.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Reid Bunkerville, LLC. is owner of 93 miles or acres adjacent to Cliven Bundy's land and it's where Bundy's cattle have been grazing. He wants to sell the land. He wants Bundy off his land and I don't know, maybe he wants back pay for the grass. I'll post the article.
If Bundy is grazing on Reid's land then he is grazing on private property and would have to pay much higher fees than on the land under BLM management. Strange how Bundy never mentioned that in his TV interviews. So, no, he is not grazing on the property owned by the Reid family.

Upvote 0

Psalm 91

Sep 22, 2012
✟27,279.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
If Bundy is grazing on Reid's land then he is grazing on private property and would have to pay much higher fees than on the land under BLM management. Strange how Bundy never mentioned that in his TV interviews. So, no, he is not grazing on the property owned by the Reid family.

Well, as I said, I was unable to post the link to proof. But what do we care? The point is that the grass is very expensive out there, many ranchers have already been put out of business by the BLM and Harry Reid and mean old Harry wants to sell his land to foreigners. The bottom line is that Cliven Bundy or me or you, could drop dead in front of Harry Reid and he'd walk away and leave us. He cares for no one but Harry Reid. That is why he is never at work, never bringing bills before the Senate and always defending the indefensible activities of his "boss". I loved it when he said that Mitt Romney was a poor example of a Mormon, kinda like the pot calling the kettle...oh no, my bad. I don't think that Harry has any traits of a Mormon.

Bundy may not know the land adjacent to his was owned by Reid LLC. And it wasn't Harry Reid who showed up to threaten him so everyone assumes it was government land. It has all been twisted out of shape and the truth has not been told to the American people. Reid wants to sell that land adjacent to Bundy's and wants Bundy off of it before the Chinese begin to build. What is the worst part is that there was never any problem with a "desert tortoise". If I could find another articles with all of the information...I'll try again and post it.

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟818,615.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Well, as I said, I was unable to post the link to proof. But what do we care? The point is that the grass is very expensive out there, many ranchers have already been put out of business by the BLM and Harry Reid and mean old Harry wants to sell his land to foreigners.
You keep running on about this false story even though you have been given information showing that it is false. The Chinese have no interest in the land in northeastern Clark Co. Nevada where Cliven Bundy lives. They are looking at building a solar power factory in the lower corner of Clark Co. Nevada, over a 150 miles south of Bundy. Get over this false story.
Bundy may not know the land adjacent to his was owned by Reid LLC.
The land Bundy was grazing on didn't belong to Sen. Reid's son. It belonged to the BLM. Reid did have something to do with that property though because he was a commissioner for Clark Co. and they had bought the grazing rights for that tract of land from the BLM back in 1998. They had banned all grazing from that property and Bundy had been barred from the land by a court ruling.

And it wasn't Harry Reid who showed up to threaten him so everyone assumes it was government land.
It "is" government land and anyone who says differently just shows that they are clueless about this case.

It has all been twisted out of shape and the truth has not been told to the American people.
Not by Bundy or any of the right wingers who came to his aid, putting women and children up front in hopes that the government would shoot them. That was the words from one of those placing the women there. Idiots.:doh:
Reid wants to sell that land adjacent to Bundy's and wants Bundy off of it before the Chinese begin to build.
Get over this. You are wrong and whatever main stream right wing media source you watch is lying to you.

What is the worst part is that there was never any problem with a "desert tortoise". If I could find another articles with all of the information...I'll try again and post it.
Don't bother, you won't find them. They don't exist or are just another right wing lie.

Look it up yourself. The Chinese are looking to build a factory in Laughlin, Nevada. Harry Reid Bolsters Son’s Interests in Chinese Solar Plant Deal

Hopefully this will come through. It is a parcel map of clark country and you can see how far Bunkerville is away from Laughlin.
http://www.clarkcountynv.gov/Depts/assessor/Documents/Total_Parcel.pdf

Upvote 0

Psalm 91

Sep 22, 2012
✟27,279.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You keep running on about this false story even though you have been given information showing that it is false. The Chinese have no interest in the land in northeastern Clark Co. Nevada where Cliven Bundy lives. They are looking at building a solar power factory in the lower corner of Clark Co. Nevada, over a 150 miles south of Bundy. Get over this false story.

The land Bundy was grazing on didn't belong to Sen. Reid's son. It belonged to the BLM. Reid did have something to do with that property though because he was a commissioner for Clark Co. and they had bought the grazing rights for that tract of land from the BLM back in 1998. They had banned all grazing from that property and Bundy had been barred from the land by a court ruling.

It "is" government land and anyone who says differently just shows that they are clueless about this case.

Not by Bundy or any of the right wingers who came to his aid, putting women and children up front in hopes that the government would shoot them. That was the words from one of those placing the women there. Idiots.:doh:

Get over this. You are wrong and whatever main stream right wing media source you watch is lying to you.

Don't bother, you won't find them. They don't exist or are just another right wing lie.

Look it up yourself. The Chinese are looking to build a factory in Laughlin, Nevada. Harry Reid Bolsters Son’s Interests in Chinese Solar Plant Deal

Hopefully this will come through. It is a parcel map of clark country and you can see how far Bunkerville is away from Laughlin.
Believe what you want, Yarddo...of the many signs, but believe what you want.

Upvote 0