Clinton Launches Nuclear Meme Attack on Trump

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟492,444.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Hillary Clinton set the internet on [fire emoji] [fire emoji] [fire emoji] Thursday when she hit Donald Trump with what the Verge describes as "an old, but hardly stale meme." “Obama just endorsed Crooked Hillary," Trump tweeted. "He wants four more years of Obama—but nobody else does!” Clinton (or more likely her staff) quickly retorted: "Delete your account." The AP reports Clinton's tweet was retweeted 130,000 times in an hour. It had 260,000 retweets within five hours. The AP says it could be the most retweeted tweet ever. PC Magazine calls it “a perfectly phrased social media salvo” and dubs it the start of the "meme campaign."

"'Delete your account' is used when someone has tried to be funny on Twitter—for example, by attempting to land a sick burn—and failed," Vox explains. It argues Trump's tweet wasn't "his strongest material," earning himself a "delete your account." Fusion quickly added Clinton's tweet to its list of the best all-time uses of the meme. A number of public figures tried to ride Clinton's social-media coattails, with Reince Priebus tweeting to Clinton, “If anyone knows how to use a delete key, it’s you.” Anthony Weiner chimed in: "Too late for some of us."

http://www.newser.com/story/226442/clinton-launches-nuclear-meme-attack-on-trump.html

Sultan Of Swing

Jan 4, 2015
✟9,476.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
M E M E W A R S

You can't buy meme magic with money, it's not possible. It must be nurtured and wielded by the common man.

Trump is far ahead in the meme department, especially with his supporters on places like reddit and 4chan, his victory in the coming meme wars is inevitable.

Upvote 0

grandvizier1006

I don't use this anymore, but I still follow Jesus
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2014
MS
✟664,118.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Really? "Best use" of the meme? Because it was a Democrat used against a republican? I've never heard of this meme. Can't Hilary argue with substance?

There is one sure-fire way to beat Trump--you criticize his ideas. Don't call him Hitler, or claim he has dementia. actually criticize his ideas and not ones that you assigned to him.

I don't know if people realize this, but the odds of trump winning isn't zero percent.

Upvote 0

nightflight

Veteran
Mar 13, 2006
Your dreams.
✟30,570.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Oh, and here's Trump's comeback to Hillary's "Delete your post" tweet.

Rekt.

atomic-bomb.gif

Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,204,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The presidential debates could be replaced by a meme-off

If it ends up being a Trump v. Hillary battle, I prefer the meme-off...as neither of them actually has any valuable substance to provide in terms of information or policy recommendations.

Trump: "Let's build a big wall!"
Hillary: "Let's get rid of AR-15's!"
Trump: "If someone slaps her, I'll pay their legal fees!"
Hillary: "I'm a woman, that makes me a Washington outsider!"

Me: "yeah...uh...that's great...if it's all the same to you two, I'd rather just see some funny pictures"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,204,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
When you think about it, this is all actually very frightening.

If anything, at least it'll knock the pretentious Hillary supporters down a few pegs when they can't depict her as "the mature one" anymore lol.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums