Clinton, Biden Speak at ‘Gay Gala,’ Push for Federal Law to Protect Homosexuality

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
“I’m running for president to stand up for the fundamental rights of LGBT Americans.”

And here I thought it was just because she liked the food at the White House and the free transportation. .

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
She's a Clinton. She'll say what she needs to say to get where she intends to be.
She didn't use to be for their rights. But lookie here, she is now. Timely.

Perhaps they(I assume you mean LGBT groups and individuals that expect favors in return) did not used to contribute to the Clinton Foundation but they do now.

Reactions: BeStill&Know
Upvote 0

Bible Page

White Lives Matter! ALL Lives Matter!
Sep 22, 2015
✟952.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Perhaps they(I assume you mean LGBT groups and individuals that expect favors in return) did not used to contribute to the Clinton Foundation but they do now.
That's entirely possible.
Trump said he donated to her in the past. And when he telephoned those politicians he paid they did what he wanted. And in the case of Hillary she came to his wedding.

The Clinton's aren't exactly a family of politicians who have a pristine record.

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It is a good thing Christians love homosexuals because I would hate to see how they denigrated them if they hated them.
Are you suggesting that Hillary Clinton is a homosexual? She is the only one I see being denigrated in this thread to this point.

Reactions: brewmama
Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟904,673.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Are you suggesting that Hillary Clinton is a homosexual? She is the only one I see being denigrated in this thread to this point.

Seems like they are trying to denigrate her in a guilt by association with homosexual activists. No?

Upvote 0

Crowns&Laurels

Jul 11, 2015
✟6,832.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
“I’m running for president to stand up for the fundamental rights of LGBT Americans.”

Great, another potential president to focus on groups instead of all of America.
That sort of self-righteousness is hurting the country. We need a proper leader and representative with some brass in their blood, not someone on the apologetic highroad. I've pretty much just gotten sick of that, and that's why so many have gone to Trump.

Last edited:
Reactions: BeStill&Know
Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Seems like they are trying to denigrate her in a guilt by association with homosexual activists. No?

I disagree. Its about her being for sale not just being for sale to the LGBT political interests but for any interest with the money. Bashing a group is silly, we need to concentrate on individuals as individuals can be bashed for being exactly what they are. Groups have varied individuals each with their own unique story. Hillary is exactly who she is and has been and she can be defined by that without fail without resorting to stereotyping but the LGBT community cannot be so stereotyped as it is not an individual but a varied group with varied individuals with varied interests and varied actions. It cannot be said to be anything but a bunch of varied individuals that have only adherence to a few political positions regarding sexual preference and sexual identity as a common interest. To denigrate one subset of that group i.e. homosexuals as if all homosexuals were all alike would be as ridiculous as denigrating all Christians as if all Christians were exactly alike.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bible Page

Sep 22, 2015
✟952.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Watch her body language at about the :53 mark and when she says they are deserving of full and equal.... she shakes her head as her mouth claims they deserve equal citizenship. That's a tell. She actually doesn't believe what she's saying.

Slick Willie , slick Hillary. What a couple.

Upvote 0

muichimotsu

I Spit On Perfection
May 16, 2006
✟106,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
I disagree. Its about her being for sale not just being for sale to the LGBT political interests but for any interest with the money. Bashing a group is silly, we need to concentrate on individuals as individuals can be bashed for being exactly what they are. Groups have varied individuals each with their own unique story. Hillary is exactly who she is and has been and she can be defined by that without fail without resorting to stereotyping but the LGBT community cannot be so stereotyped as it is not an individual but a varied group with varied individuals with varied interests and varied actions. It cannot be said to be anything but a bunch of varied individuals that have only adherence to a few political positions regarding sexual preference and sexual identity as a common interest. To denigrate one subset of that group i.e. homosexuals as if all homosexuals were all alike would be as ridiculous as denigrating all Christians as if all Christians were exactly alike.
Are any politicians not for sale, considering they need money for their campaigns? Of course they're going to appeal to people in terms of groups, it's not like Trump's any better, from what I understand. He's just appealing to the lowest common denominator rather than a group that has more general staying power.

Upvote 0

brewmama

Senior Veteran
Dec 14, 2002
Colorado
Visit site
✟27,718.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Ah yes, ChristianNews. Such an unbiased news source...

Do you have a problem with other humans not being treated badly?

What's wrong with ChristianNews? Is there anything incorrect in the story?

Reactions: Bible Page
Upvote 0

brewmama

Senior Veteran
Dec 14, 2002
Colorado
Visit site
✟27,718.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Are any politicians not for sale, considering they need money for their campaigns? Of course they're going to appeal to people in terms of groups, it's not like Trump's any better, from what I understand. He's just appealing to the lowest common denominator rather than a group that has more general staying power.

well you can't say he's for sale, since he's using his own money.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brewmama

Senior Veteran
Dec 14, 2002
Colorado
Visit site
✟27,718.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Perhaps he can't be bought in this election, but his money comes from selling himself. That's why he puts his name on everything and talks about how great he is.

That's a little different than taking bribes from people.

Upvote 0

muichimotsu

I Spit On Perfection
May 16, 2006
✟106,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
well you can't say he's for sale, since he's using his own money.
Doesn't negate that he's basically a corporate shill or otherwise an amateur in terms of political expertise, better suited for his original position as a CEO or the like rather than commander in chief.

Upvote 0

brewmama

Senior Veteran
Dec 14, 2002
Colorado
Visit site
✟27,718.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Doesn't negate that he's basically a corporate shill or otherwise an amateur in terms of political expertise, better suited for his original position as a CEO or the like rather than commander in chief.

Maybe, maybe not, but that's irrelevant to the point you were making about being bought.

Reactions: Bible Page
Upvote 0

Bible Page

Sep 22, 2015
✟952.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ah yes, ChristianNews. Such an unbiased news source...

Do you have a problem with other humans not being treated badly?
Do you have proof they're biased as a news source. Do you have a problem with Christian owned news sites?

Upvote 0