MO
✟7,548.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I am sad to say our church has gone off the deep end music wise. I can't call it music anymore. Tonight I had to wear ear plugs and many people were covering their ears. I asked the sound team to turn it down. They did, but not much.

I don't consider earth shaking drums and guitars to be good for a church people's hearing and neither does my mother.

Unless they get a better music management team we will go to Bible study groups instead of the service.
I love our church and they are very strong christians, but the sound level is too much.
Could you pray about this?

cavell

Senior Veteran
Jan 14, 2006
Yorkshire, England
✟34,982.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
I am sad to say our church has gone off the deep end music wise. I can't call it music anymore. Tonight I had to wear ear plugs and many people were covering their ears. I asked the sound team to turn it down. They did, but not much.

I don't consider earth shaking drums and guitars to be good for a church people's hearing and neither does my mother.

Unless they get a better music management team we will go to Bible study groups instead of the service.
I love our church and they are very strong christians, but the sound level is too much.
Could you pray about this?
Lord Jesus you know all about this.

I pray your blessing upon all these people, let Jesus be glorified. Grant wisdom and understanding to your people I pray.

Amen

Upvote 0

brachah

Legend
Dec 4, 2006
✟39,166.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Private
praying, with tks to the lord our redeemer of the spirit, the soul n the body, in christ jesus name n will.

121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

amen

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Lord Jesus you know all about this.

I pray your blessing upon all these people, let Jesus be glorified. Grant wisdom and understanding to your people I pray.

Amen

Father, I stand in agreement with this prayer. May THY will be done, in Jesus name I pray, Amen

Upvote 0