church group dream

Joshua1987

Jun 10, 2015
✟17,072.00
Faith
Non-Denom
in my dream i was in some house babysitting this baby animal

it was pink in color

i got the impression it was a baby hippo, something pig-like but kind of dog-like too

it was a very sweet animal

i kept it from walking into walls and would touch it to get it straightened up again

then the dream had shifted to me with some members of this latest Small Group i joined

the sun was setting and we were walking on remnants of a Freeway

it honestly felt like we were all looking for something that pertained to ME

we were trying to get to some sacred place

it was a serious feeling

the freeway itself was no longer driveable

it's hard to explain

we were taking certain paths along ruts and cracks in the road

then i woke up

YouAreAwesome

☝✌
Oct 17, 2016
Lismore, Australia
✟94,543.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The freeway could speak of a well worn path that has already been travelled on for a long time E.g. A religious tradition. Perhaps something along the lines of your spiritual heritage. Perhaps it is an encouragement to not just try and copy your family but walk with God uniquely. Perhaps the pig-dog is the personification of uniqueness, individuality. And even though the walls are causing it to be pushed back under, it's using those same walls to try and stand up again.

How good is dreaming!

Upvote 0

Josho

Oct 18, 2016
Somewhere in Australia
✟16,313.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Or the freeway in ruins could perhaps be the marketplace in a massive financial crash, the pink animal could represent people that are lost and don't know where to go, and have lost hope, and maybe God called you to stop them from walking into walls. God may use you to lead people to Jesus during these times of trouble.

You joined a small group, well i have heard prophecies that the Church in the end of ends of times is gonna shift back to the market place and it will be Church without 4 walls, like how it was back in Paul's days, he would travel around and preach the gospel outside the 4 walls of the Church, and it's gonna be groups where 2 or 3 are gathered, meeting up in cafes, restaurants, etc. So maybe that's the small group.

Along the ruts and cracks could be many different small groups of Christians who pick up others along the way and lead them to Jesus.

Anyway, great dream you had, I'm not experienced at interpreting dreams in anyway, this stuff was just my own human interpretation from things that i have heard from different prophets, but who knows maybe God might use me for prophecy and interpretation someday, he can do anything, they both would be great spiritual gifts to have, but great you shared it with us on forums, if something does come to past you can look back at it and say this dream was from God, keep it in mind.

Upvote 0