church charged with hate speech for preaching.

Oct 25, 2013
Province of Ontario, Canada.
✟8,323.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
You might be right because what I was called on the carpet for has seen me banned on two sites last year.

People who are blinded by satan's lies don't want to hear the truth, Bill.
That is why with most unbelievers, all we can do is pray for them.

Upvote 0

th1bill

A Believer/Follower
Jul 5, 2003
Texas
Visit site
✟67,976.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
People who are blinded by satan's lies don't want to hear the truth, Bill.
That is why with most unbelievers, all we can do is pray for them.
Yes, but my prayer list just keeps growing. One of the forums i was tossed from was a Canadian based site, where I taught fr over two, maybe three years that was so Bible based until a homosexual San Francisco Fire Chaplin joined.

In short order he jumped me with scripture drawn out of it's context and the next thing I know he was a moderator and I was banned because I would not teach that Homosexuals of both genders are bound for Heaven, not Hell. He even created a new Christian Titled web site, located me on the web, not hard to do, had a former member of the Canadian forum invite to his site but it did not take a sledge hammer for me to understand I had entered a den of vipers and he was UPset that I would not remain there and learn the Politically Correct position on the twisting of scripture.

But hey! I've been kicked off sites from here to Britten and over to the down Under. So far, tough, God still puts up with me.

God bless.

Upvote 0

Bluelion

Peace and Love
Oct 6, 2013
Pa
✟6,506.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to the discussion, young lady. I spent three tours in a Combat Zone and wrought wrath upon men that removed the wombs from Nuns and teenage girls. I know persecution because when I arrived in San Francisco, while a Police Officer watched, I beat the living snot out of the drugged Hippie that was responsible for the spittle that dripped from my nose as he called me a Baby Killer.

Was I persecuted then and for the next ten or so years? Yes! But not like those poor Vietnamese women and not like those poor Vietnamese the cowardly American Civilians abandoned to the slaughter that my and my men's daily presence prevented before we were forced to obey the Great American Cowards National Will.

Persecution is a many faceted stone or jewel. Some of the rays it emits are not as bright as some others but all of the rays have sonething in common, The closer the fire (light) comes, the stronger the ray grows. Once, this nation lived for God. Today all our major and most of our minor cities are best known as Sin City. And out here in the woods, they are coming for us.

I got to call you now bill on that hippie you beat up. I was a trained fighter my self wanted to go into the seals and teach them hand to hand. I have hurt people also and while in all but one case they attack me first, I learned to hurt people is easy, but to love them that is what is hard, to heal a person and love them takes greater strength, and it takes more strength to walk away even after a person hits you, then it does to stand there and fight.

I know you know this.

Upvote 0

classicalhero

Jun 9, 2013
Perth,Western Australia
✟11,338.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Liberals
I know some have expressed they don't like the title, However, none of it was untrue. It was in fact the truth.:)

I don't think I have seen anyone banned on this site, They really try to work with the person that I have seen so far. People are allowed to make mistakes.
I think the term "useful idiot" is quite handy in this case. Not realising they are arguing against their own position. But people forgot the very reason Jesus got crucified was because of his "hate speech" towards the religious rulers of the day. If you read Matthew 23, you will read one of the most caustic things ever written in the Bible. Jesus never once condoned sin and the result was always either forgiveness or condemnation. It is so frustrating that so many "Christians" don't even know who Christ is.

Upvote 0

th1bill

A Believer/Follower
Jul 5, 2003
Texas
Visit site
✟67,976.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I got to call you now bill on that hippie you beat up. I was a trained fighter my self wanted to go into the seals and teach them hand to hand. I have hurt people also and while in all but one case they attack me first, I learned to hurt people is easy, but to love them that is what is hard, to heal a person and love them takes greater strength, and it takes more strength to walk away even after a person hits you, then it does to stand there and fight.

I know you know this.
Okay, your right but you must remember the number one issue your's and the Millennial Generation has in common. This, is as indicated by the complete context of my post, an incident from the late sixties and in fact occurred on November 25, 1969. I was a typical Vietnam returnee, no debriefing, moved from the killing field and into civilian life in less than 36 hours. A lean, mean, killing machine, spit upon society.

I have never pretended to have been saved before 23 years a month and a week after God called me in November of 1966. The example is not the complete truth without the Frisco beat down for the stupid and foolish persecution of a warrior, fresh out of combat. The young lassie was making mockery of the, admittedly, light but, none-the-less, growing level of World Wide persecution and I used the same shock technique you used with the, very, effective title of your thread.

My actions were not the actions of a Christian, I was a lost man in sever pain and when the sad little man spit on and cursed me, even the cop knew he had the beat down coming. The officer did not let me kill him but had he not been there, I likely would have been serving Life in California. The lass has not responded but she has food for thought.

I can never claim "I deserve" to go to Heaven, I don't, I deserve what I have been deprived of, Hell for Eternity. But that is asubject fro aother string.

May God bless and remember, please, context.

Upvote 0

th1bill

A Believer/Follower
Jul 5, 2003
Texas
Visit site
✟67,976.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I think the term "useful idiot" is quite handy in this case. Not realising they are arguing against their own position. But people forgot the very reason Jesus got crucified was because of his "hate speech" towards the religious rulers of the day. If you read Matthew 23, you will read one of the most caustic things ever written in the Bible. Jesus never once condoned sin and the result was always either forgiveness or condemnation. It is so frustrating that so many "Christians" don't even know who Christ is.
You have spoken a mouth full there, neighbor. But, even, more frustrating is the intentional dumbing down of the peoples of Europe and the Americas. These youngsters where never taught to ask, "When, where, why and how." They read and cannot see beyond, in either direction, the sentence they are looking at.

Upvote 0
Oct 25, 2013
✟8,323.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Yes, but my prayer list just keeps growing. One of the forums i was tossed from was a Canadian based site, where I taught fr over two, maybe three years that was so Bible based until a homosexual San Francisco Fire Chaplin joined.

In short order he jumped me with scripture drawn out of it's context and the next thing I know he was a moderator and I was banned because I would not teach that Homosexuals of both genders are bound for Heaven, not Hell. He even created a new Christian Titled web site, located me on the web, not hard to do, had a former member of the Canadian forum invite to his site but it did not take a sledge hammer for me to understand I had entered a den of vipers and he was UPset that I would not remain there and learn the Politically Correct position on the twisting of scripture.

But hey! I've been kicked off sites from here to Britten and over to the down Under. So far, tough, God still puts up with me.

God bless.

They should be ashamed of themselves, compromising the word of God. But hey, that's the way the world is going. Society is now being taught that anything is permissible as long as one follows mans law.

The Canadian based web forum should be shut down. The champlain there will only likely spout out about how acceptance of a sin will get someone into Heaven. Again, like throwing a bandaid into a crater, and somehow expect it to close up. They are called sin problems for a reason.

I know there are a good number of Christians up here. But just as the USA, with its satanic media machine, there seem to be a growing number of unbelievers, who believe in man and not God.

Upvote 0

Bluelion

Peace and Love
Oct 6, 2013
Pa
✟6,506.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married

You just call me an Idiot?

Upvote 0

th1bill

A Believer/Follower
Jul 5, 2003
Texas
Visit site
✟67,976.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
They should be ashamed of themselves, compromising the word of God. But hey, that's the way the world is going. Society is now being taught that anything is permissible as long as one follows mans law.

The Canadian based web forum should be shut down. The champlain there will only likely spout out about how acceptance of a sin will get someone into Heaven. Again, like throwing a bandaid into a crater, and somehow expect it to close up. They are called sin problems for a reason.

I know there are a good number of Christians up here. But just as the USA, with its satanic media machine, there seem to be a growing number of unbelievers, who believe in man and not God.
I wish that the issue was contained the communities the Central and Southern Americans call the Norte Americanos but that is not the case, it is word wide. Of the eight years I spent in the Military, 56 months were spent in Asia and Europe and sin is everywhere. But the Honmosexual problem is growing worse every day and that is sad.

Upvote 0
Oct 25, 2013
✟8,323.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I wish that the issue was contained the communities the Central and Southern Americans call the Norte Americanos but that is not the case, it is word wide. Of the eight years I spent in the Military, 56 months were spent in Asia and Europe and sin is everywhere. But the Honmosexual problem is growing worse every day and that is sad.

There is no doubt in my mind that the elite are the ones who pull all the strings. It's the richest and most corrupt people that have made wars,
create poverty and are currently destroying the moral fabric of our
societies.

Oh, I know it's worldwide, Bill. I know some people in other countries who are good Christians. I've met some very nice, good ones from Africa. However, again, the elite have made sure to cover the world with their
sexually immoral agenda. They run the TV, music and movie studios.
They hire the writers to write what they want people to perceive in
their content.

Christians know we're not perfect. We do sin. We just don't accept
sin as something that's normal. We have faith enough to not listen
to satans or the elite (who are controlled by him and his cohorts,
the demons). We don't automatically listen to what some arrogant
unbelieving professor or some other so-called geniuses evilution, or
sorry evolution theories, which they base on "scientific fact".

God made us to be above the monkeys of the world.

We all know there is human and God's knowledge, and God's is to the very highest!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SaintJoeNow

Mar 4, 2015
USA
✟3,191.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
People generally don't like being told that they are sinners who deserve to burn in Hell and do not deserve to live. The Bible is being outlawed as "hate-speech". God hates sin, but loves sinners. All sin must and will be forever confined in Hell, and the smoke of their torments will rise forever from the Lake of Fire. The truth is good, but pride hates the truth.

"Secularists" and even many Christians today say things like..."aww, no big deal, we are a free country, we don't have to worry about being thrown in jail for saying what the Bible says. And we sit back and watch on TV how a lovely mom-and-pop couple who refused to endorse sodomy on a cake from their bakery are forced into bankruptcy and forced to put their employees through "sensitivity training". This kind of stuff is only a step or two away from Christians being rounded up and placed in "re-education" camps in America, or in what used to be America, the same as they face threats of "reeducation" in Communist countries, branded as certifiably mentally ill for believing what the Bible says about the bodily resurrection of the Creator who became our Savior, and/or the reality of Hell's torment which will be suffered by sinners forever while the smoke of their torments rises forever from the Lake of Fire.

Upvote 0

SaintJoeNow

Mar 4, 2015
USA
✟3,191.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Welcome to the discussion, young lady. I spent three tours in a Combat Zone and wrought wrath upon men that removed the wombs from Nuns and teenage girls. I know persecution because when I arrived in San Francisco, while a Police Officer watched, I beat the living snot out of the drugged Hippie that was responsible for the spittle that dripped from my nose as he called me a Baby Killer.

Was I persecuted then and for the next ten or so years? Yes! But not like those poor Vietnamese women and not like those poor Vietnamese the cowardly American Civilians abandoned to the slaughter that my and my men's daily presence prevented before we were forced to obey the Great American Cowards National Will.

Persecution is a many faceted stone or jewel. Some of the rays it emits are not as bright as some others but all of the rays have sonething in common, The closer the fire (light) comes, the stronger the ray grows. Once, this nation lived for God. Today all our major and most of our minor cities are best known as Sin City. And out here in the woods, they are coming for us.

The hippie who spit in the mans face deserve to have the tar beat out of him and a lot more. Sodomites will try to spit in your eyes or mouth in hope of passing aids to if you tell them aids is natural consequences of sin and in that light can be viewed as a slap on the wrist from God, with the fire of Hell being a much bigger problem than the suffering of aids.

Purposely spitting in a man's face is a serious crime and can be considered to be attempted murder. The spitter should be tried in court for attempted murder, and then maybe he can convince the jury why the charge should be lowered to felonious assault.

Let the spitter pick up a Bible in prison, visit the spitter in prison, give him the gospel in prison. But don't let him walk away free after spitting in your face. He needs to be tested for Aids, hepatitis, and other communicable diseases and charged with a serious crime. Being in jail is better than being in Hell, even though people who talk rashly might say jail is Hell.

The Bible never negates common sense. I'm glad you had the backbone to give that hippie exactly what he needed for spitting in your face.

Upvote 0

SaintJoeNow

Mar 4, 2015
USA
✟3,191.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Christians need to show more love to each other and less nit-pick bickering over little things. When serious persecution comes, any Christian who will not renounce their faith is in big trouble. The persecutors are not going to care if we believe in pre-trib, post-trip, ammillenialism, predestination, or any of that. All they are going to care about is that we don't tell them that we all deserve to die and burn in Hell and if we are not saved by Jesus Christ from burning in Hell, we will burn in Hell.

The devil tries to keep us at each other's throats over issues which are not essential for being saved. When we have a burning love for God and a burning hatred against sin, it will show as we love one other in fear of God. When the love of God is burning in us, and two or three are gathered together in Jesus' name, He is in our midst and His burning love will either be attractive to lost people or they will get away from us, run in fear if they cannot kill us. The trick is to try to get them to see the love of God is good, so hopefully they will be drawn to the Savior by the Spirit of God who is in us. By this will all men know that we are Jesus' disciples, that we have love for one another. The Church has become so divided today, we are not likely to agree on all doctrinal issues any time soon...but that is not an excuse for not loving my brothers and sisters.

I'm preaching to myself here first. Anybody else who sees their own fault in this stuff, well God bless you because I sure know mine.

I will continue to stand firm on my beliefs for preservation of scripture, pre-trib rapture, separation from the world practiced by abstaining from holly wood productions, alcohol, fornication, dancing, worldly music and such things for the sake of being holy as God commands us to be holy, set apart from the world for His service. And I will do my best to show love to my brothers and sisters in Christ who do not agree with me on these issues, but when the topics come up I have to stand on truth. Sometimes it's better to simply agree that we disagree on some things and drop it and try to fulfill the Lord's commandment that we love one another. There is a lost world all around us on thin ice over the fire of Hell, and instead of trying to show them the love of God in His gospel, we are trying to show them (or each other) that we are smarter and better Christians than our brother's and sisters in Christ.

When serious life-threatening persecution comes, we are going to need each other. I guess it's true that in Canada it is illegal to carry a Bible in public. In Pakistan, people get their hand cut off for using it to carry a Bible and they can be seen waking to church carrying the Bible in their other hand. They certainly need a hand from a loving brother and sister if they have more to carry than their Bible, they don't need to be straightened out about KJV only. I'd say if they have that much guts to stand up for the LORD, they can use the most sodomite-pampering version of the NIV in the world, and I doubt that my firm stance as KJV only as the Word of God in English will bother them enough to argue about it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0