Not open for further replies.

george78

Loathed
Aug 4, 2005
✟17,138.00
Faith
Utrecht

http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2006/110/51.0.html#Alabamachurchfires

Friends said [suspects Russell DeBusk] and Ben Moseley were Satanists, which DeBusk told friends was "not about worshipping the devil, but about the pursuit of knowledge," according to [DeBusk's college roommate, Jeremy] Burgess. …​
Burgess said he and DeBusk discussed religion loosely, debating whether pets go to heaven and what heaven looks like. "He told me I was one of the more intelligent Christians he's talked to," Burgess said. "Coming from a Satanist, I didn't know quite how to interpret that."​
Ian Cunningham, a sophomore who lived in the same dorm as DeBusk, recalled returning from the campus chapel recently to snide remarks about being saved from DeBusk and Moseley. "He would constantly mock me," Cunningham said of DeBusk.​

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟329,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
george78 said:
No, they were Satanists, and by all indications Liberals.

Actually, this quote from your own article contradicts you George:
There is no smoking match here to indicate that religion was the motive behind the arsons, but it's pretty surprising how accepting almost all media outlets seem to be about the claim that religion wasn't the motive. Some paranoid activists will certainly try to use this as evidence of a "War on Christians."

Funny how your own article appears to label you as a "paranoid activist". :doh:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.