Christians beware

Shocker

Mar 10, 2014
✟3,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If in the near future ANY man tries to unite the world religions, BEWARE..

The beast is not going to deny Christ, they are going to rebrand him.

The reason this year has 7 blockbuster movies about the Bible is because they are not going to refute Jesus Christ, they are preparing the way for the coming of "A" messiah.. He is not Christ.

They are going to give you him.

The false Christ is coming... Are you ready to identify him?

Mat 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

Mat 24:26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

John S

I'm Here - For Now
Nov 19, 2010
✟11,359.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

The reason this year has 7 blockbuster movies about the Bible is because they are not going to refute Jesus Christ, they are preparing the way for the coming of "A" messiah.. He is not Christ.

Mat 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

Mat 24:26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
Take heed that no man deceive you - for MANY will be deceived.

Why will many be deceived?
1. They are expecting a monster, when in fact, in the beginning, he will be a "good guy".
2. Far too many people are expecting to avoid his presence with that ridiculously, false doctrine of the Pre-Trib Rapture.
You WILL be here when he arrives. NO ONE is going anywhere until MAYBE after the Tribulation.

Upvote 0

Shocker

Mar 10, 2014
✟3,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

1. They are expecting a monster, when in fact, in the beginning, he will be a "good guy".
2. Far too many people are expecting to avoid his presence with that ridiculously, false doctrine of the Pre-Trib Rapture.
You WILL be here when he arrives. NO ONE is going anywhere until MAYBE after the Tribulation.

Now this I agree with, great post!

(I believe in the rapture, just not a pre 70th week rapture per say)

Upvote 0

ancientsoul

queen of broken hearts
May 27, 2008
in the Spirit ... God willing ...
✟30,779.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

yes ...

1. he will come in bringing peace ... offering all to all ... no one would believe he were Christ if he came any other way ...

2. i am absolutely 100 percent against the teaching of the rapture ...
He is against those that teach His children to fly to save their souls ...

Ezekiel 13:20 ... false prophets condemned ... Wherefore thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against your pillows, wherewith ye there hunt the souls to make them fly, and I will tear them from your arms, and will let the souls go, even the souls that ye hunt to make them fly.

pillows ... Strong's 3704 ... from 3680 ... cushion or pillow (as covering a seat or bed) 3680 ... prop. to plump, i.e. fill up hollows; by implication to cover (for clothing or secrecy): clad self, close, clothe, conceal, cover (self), (flee to) hide, overwhelm ... Comp. 3780 ... to grow fat (i.e. be covered with flesh): be covered ...

i.e. to cause to rake his covering instead of God's covering ... his covering being a big fat lie ... ripping souls from God's out stretched , saving arms ...

standing in agreement: we will ALL be here when Jesus gets here ... after Satan ... and the tribulation ... we will be here for the trib ... no one is going anywhere ... Satan is coming HERE ... and then Jesus is coming HERE ... in that order ...

after the Lord gets here ... then and only then are we changed into spiritual bodies and a whole lotta people will be ashamed ... for getting into bed and taking their rest in Satan's lie rather trusting and resting in the Lord ... hence, they will realize they have comitted spiritual adultery ... whoring around with the enemy ... Christ is looking for a virgin bride ... what will He find ... that MANY will have been deceived ... not a few, but many ...

my statement ... no one is going any where ... this is where the Lord will reign from ...

Joel 3:17 ... judgement on the nations ...So shall ye know that I am the Lord your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more.

we shouldn't be so afraid of being here ... yes, it will be a spiritual blood bath ... the pouring out of the cup of wrath ... HOWEVER ... HE IS NOT, NOT, NOT mad at His ... if we obey Him and trust Him ... taking shelter under HIS wing ... we have nothing to fear ... He says do not fear ... yet fear is the motivator for getting to fly outta here ... not be here for the horrible ... doesn't work that way ... His Way is always to wait and watch for Him ... remaining faithful ...

picture of the spiritual bloodbath ...

Revelation 14:16 ... this is the sixth angel ... And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.

note: grapes are not harvested with a sickle ... a spiritual bloodbath ... note, this is the 6th angel ...

companion verse:

Joel 3:13 ... judgement on the nations ... Put ye in the sickle for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down: for the press is full, the vats overflow; for their wickedness is great.

Matthew 13:39 ... the parable of the wheat and tares explained ... Jesus saith ... The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world and the reapers are the angels.

Jeremiah 51:33 ... the Lord's judgement on babylon ... For thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israle: The daughter of babylon is like a threshing floor, it is time to thresh her: yet a little while, and the time of her harvest shall come.

Isaiah 63:3 ... the day of vengeance ... I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment. *

Revelation 14:19 ... the harvest of the earth ... And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great wineperess of the wrath of God.

for this vine is not our vine ...

Deuteronomy 32:32,33 ... the song of Moses ... For their vine is of the vine of Sodom, and of the fields of Gomorrah: their grapes are grapes of gall, their clusters are bitter: their wine is the poison of dragons, and the cruel venom of asps.

after ... after ...after ... after Satan comes ... Deuteronomy 32:36 ... For the Lord shall judge his people, and repent himself for his servants, when he seeth that their power is gone, and there is none shut up, or left.

Revelation 15:3 ... preperation for the seven vials ... And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying ...

much to be learned from the song of Moses ...

Upvote 0

dhh712

Mrs. Calvinist Dark Lord
Jul 16, 2013
Gettysburg
✟34,997.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married

That is why this gospel of prosperity nonsense must be denounced for the Satanic lies which they are. The preachers who are spewing this vomit which stems from the imaginations of their hearts and not the Bible need to be called out as the spawns of Satan they are. It cannot be treated less seriously. People will be deceived because Satan operates by giving them what their depraved natures *want* and they think he is being *good* to them while he is really drawing them away from focusing on God and the next world by supplying them with fulfillment with materialistic things from this world. Thus you no longer need your Bibles. Thus you need to merely focus on what is in your heart. In fact, the most clever of all Satanic devices has been just this: to discard the Bible and listen to what is in your heart. This is a matter which can not be treated with enough seriousness.

Upvote 0

John S

I'm Here - For Now
Nov 19, 2010
✟11,359.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
This type of thing has been going on for years. The true saints will not fall for such a thing.

We are set apart to God! That's why He calls us saints! We'll see them coming miles away.
How dare you. What gives you the right to call yourself a "saint"? That is God's job to determine - NOT yours.
JESUS CHRIST said that MANY will be deceived. You are just as susceptible as anyone else - unless God determines that you belong to Him - and NOT you.

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
How dare you. What gives you the right to call yourself a "saint"? That is God's job to determine - NOT yours.
JESUS CHRIST said that MANY will be deceived. You are just as susceptible as anyone else - unless God determines that you belong to Him - and NOT you.
When God saves you friend...you become a saint...a "sanctified one". So I will say...HOW DARE I NOT CALL MYSELF A SAINT!

Read your bible. I AM SAINT EBEDMELECH! :thumbsup:

Reactions: Shocker
Upvote 0

Shocker

Mar 10, 2014
✟3,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

All Christians are saints. As you can objectively and plainly see in scripture.

Act_9:13 Then Ananias answered, Lord, I have heard by many of this man, how much evil he hath done to thy saints at Jerusalem:

Act_9:32 And it came to pass, as Peter passed throughout all quarters, he came down also to the saints which dwelt at Lydda.

Act_26:10 Which thing I also did in Jerusalem: and many of the saints did I shut up in prison, having received authority from the chief priests; and when they were put to death, I gave my voice against them.

Rom_8:27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Rom_15:25 But now I go unto Jerusalem to minister unto the saints.

Rom_15:26 For it hath pleased them of Macedonia and Achaia to make a certain contribution for the poor saints which are at Jerusalem.

There are 90 other verses regarding saints if you want.

I think you owe Ebedmelech an apology...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Shocker

Mar 10, 2014
✟3,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You are just as susceptible as anyone else - unless God determines that you belong to Him - and NOT you.

Actually, we make the choice to belong to God.

God knows what we are going to do before we do it.

God wants everyone to come to him.

Upvote 0

ancientsoul

queen of broken hearts
May 27, 2008
✟30,779.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This type of thing has been going on for years. The true saints will not fall for such a thing.

We are set apart to God! That's why He calls us saints! We'll see them coming miles away.

there are a signifigant enough number of scriptures to point out that Christians can and will, indeed be deceived ... to many He will say 'I never knew you' ... many who thought they were Christians ...

it's a dangerous thing to think one is above being deceived ...

Mark 13:5,6 ... signs of the end ... And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive you: For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

here is a picture of Jesus telling Peter, James, John, and Andrew to be careful not to be deceived ... i think it's fair to say they are Christians ... i.e. Christ followers ...

1 Corinthians 15:33 ... the assurance of the believer ... Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.

1 Corinthians 6:9 ... purity among believers ... Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God> Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolators, nor adulterers, nor effiminate, not abusers of themselves with mankind,

Galatians 6:7,8 ... Christians and the law ... Now therefore there is utterly a fault among you, because you go to law one with another. Why do ye not rather take wrong? why do ye not rather suffer yourselves to be defrauded? Nay, ye do wrong, and defraud, and that your brethren.

3 scriptures that clearly point out Christians can be deceived ...

Galatians 6:7 ... the ways of the believer ... Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

a warning to the believer not to be deceived ... if it weren't possible, why a warning ...

2 Thessalonians 2:3 ... Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition:

a very clear warning not to be decieved ... and just as clearly many will be ... as their will be a great falling away ... fomr what?! Satan ... no from Christ ... by Christians ... one can't fall away from something one is not of ...

1 John 3:7 the children of God and righteousness ... Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

another warning to the belivers not to be deceived ...

Revelation 2:7 ... the message to the church at Epesus ... He that hath an ear, let him hrear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

Revelation 2:11 ... the message to the church at Smyrna ... He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt in the second death.

Revelation 2:17 ... He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unot the churches: To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receive it.

Revelation 2:26 ... the message to the church at Tyatria ... And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

Revelation 3:5 ... the message to the church at Sardis ... He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

Revelation 3:12 ... the message to the church at Philadelphia ... Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Revelation 3:21 ...he message to the church at Laodicea ...To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

seven messages to the overcomer ... and the promise that goes with them ... not unconditional ... one must overcome ... overcome what? would be the question ... surely, He doesn't mean one overcomes by hopping on the first fly-out outta here ... no ... He means overcome ...

two of these churches He was alright with ... they kept the knowledge to know ... the Key of David ... the genelology of Christ ... who is the very Root of David ... bringing them to the knowledge of the Kenites ... the children of the Devil ... and Satan's whole agenda ...

lest we forget ... the Devil planted his children, too ...

yes, it's a dangerous thing to think one can't be deceived ... does He not say we can even deceive ourselves ...

1 John 1:8 ... sin, it's reality and remedy ... If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ouerselves, and the truth is not in us.

we see here the very real possibility of deceiving ourselves inot thinking we aren't sinning ... often cause, as it says, the truth is not in us ... not ever having been taught it or whatever else reasons why ... it is, indeed, even possible to deceive ourselves ...

Romans 16:19 ... personal greetings ... For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

one might onsider a babe to be simple in their understanding ... and most of the average Christians have no idea what's going on now or what's supposed to happen ... they are sppon fed from the churches ... often without ever looking in the Word for themselves ... really quite easy to deceive ...

so, all in all, i'd say a Christian definitely, absolutely, without a doubt, can be deceived ... even by their very selves ...

telling themselves they can't be decieved would be the starting point of being deceived ...

Upvote 0

ancientsoul

queen of broken hearts
May 27, 2008
✟30,779.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Actually, we make the choice to belong to God.

God knows what we are going to do before we do it.

God wants everyone to come to him.

actually God does choose us ... but some reject Him ... because He gives us free will ...

so, yes, God does choose us
and, yes, we choose Him ...

Jeremiah 13:11 ... the lesson from the marred girdle ... For the girdle cleaveth to the loins of a man, so have I caused to cleave unot me the whole house of Israel and the whole house of Judah, saith the Lord; that they might be unto me for a people, and for a name, and for a praise, and for a glory: but they would not hear.

Upvote 0

10s3r

Mar 15, 2014
✟412.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Can you show me one verse that states the worlds religions will unite?

Here are the verses the experts use to justify a unified one world religion.

Rev. 17 the entire chapter.

1 Tim. 4:1-3
1 Timothy 4:1 [bless and do not curse]Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2 [bless and do not curse]Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

3 [bless and do not curse]Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

Revelation 13:12 [bless and do not curse]And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

Upvote 0

Shocker

Mar 10, 2014
✟3,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
actually God does choose us ... but some reject Him ... because He gives us free will ...

so, yes, God does choose us
and, yes, we choose Him ...

Jeremiah 13:11 ... the lesson from the marred girdle ... For the girdle cleaveth to the loins of a man, so have I caused to cleave unot me the whole house of Israel and the whole house of Judah, saith the Lord; that they might be unto me for a people, and for a name, and for a praise, and for a glory: but they would not hear.

I like that better:)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Shocker

Mar 10, 2014
✟3,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Which one? I did read the OP again but you've provided no evidence how you arrived at your conclusions!

So I'll ask you and the forum again.

"Where do you find a one world religion in the bible?"

There is not going to be a "one world religion"

Did you read my op?

Upvote 0