Christians are the most oppressed religion in the world

S

Savior2006

What religious group is more persecuted worldwide today than Christians?

You do know that persecution is not like a notch on a dial that goes up every time a Christian is jailed. How are we supposed to say one religion has it worse than another? As has been pointed out, Christianity is the most popular religion in the world. A big target is easier to hit. But in those Islamic countries mentioned do you think atheists have it any better?

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,665.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
But in those Islamic countries mentioned do you think atheists have it any better?
An excellent question:thumbsup: I didn't want to put atheism under the category of religion but, talk about persecuted peoples.;)

Upvote 0

seashale76

Unapologetic Iconodule
Dec 29, 2004
✟173,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Here's a situation that I think is relevant. The US could start by giving refugee status to some of these groups, however, they currently don't as our country is officially supporting the governments where the persecutions are happening.

Egypt is just one example. Good friends of mine are unable to help their family in Egypt in any way these days, due to this. They want out of the country, as well as many other Christians. They are constantly fearful because things happen to Copts in Egypt. However, they've been told that visas aren't in their future- yet they know Muslims who have no issues getting them.

Upvote 0