1. Saying Goodbye to a Great Staffer: Edial
    Please help me wish Edial a wonderful blessed journey as he steps down from CF staff.
    His footprint on our ministry will always remain but his presence will be greatly missed. I'm sure he will come around as a member to all his favorite forums but for now please join me at his profile page to wish him many thanks for the years of service he has brought to us all.
    All of us on CF staff will miss him dearly!!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
  • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
  • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting after you have posted 20 posts and have received 5 likes.
  • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christian went to Hell

Discussion in 'One Bread, One Body - Catholic' started by FriendlyJosh, Apr 23, 2012.

1. FriendlyJosh

FriendlyJosh Newbie

Marital Status:
    In Relationship
    Faith:
    Christian
  2. Gwendolyn

Gwendolyn trying to figure things out

Marital Status:
    Private
    Faith:
    Christian-Seeker
    you sure post about "near death experiences" a lot. do you have some kind of fascination with them?

3. FriendlyJosh

FriendlyJosh Newbie

Marital Status:
    In Relationship
    Faith:
    Christian
    Yup, how can one not be fascinated with them? :) These are God fearing peoples stories, lot of which i've seen involve witnesses, doctors etc...I even seen a monk one earlier, He went to hell saw Goliath, Buddha there, etc...seen one where the guy got his throat larynx crushed in a car accident, medically it's impossible for him to be speaking much less sing, yet he is! Praise The Lord!

Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
  4. Gwendolyn

Marital Status:
    Private
    Faith:
    Christian-Seeker
    I don't really have an interest in supernatural stories or apparitions or anything. they don't do anything for my faith/belief.

5. FriendlyJosh

FriendlyJosh Newbie

Marital Status:
    In Relationship
    Faith:
    Christian
    Ok :) well I find them incredibly interesting, but I don't need them to believe in The Lord of course. I just see the videos as existing for a reason and the people in them sharing their stories for a reason. I love how similar most of them are too, even though a lot of them terrify me. Anyway I know you're very well versed in theology and as someone who isn't I look forward to any posts you make, they're very much appreciated :)

6. ProScribe

ProScribe New Member

Marital Status:
    Single
    Faith:
    Non-Denominational
    Some saints have been known to experience supernatural visions of Hell in order to tell others about it.

7. FriendlyJosh

FriendlyJosh Newbie

Marital Status:
    In Relationship
    Faith:
    Christian
    Yeah the book "The Way of Divine Love" is a great example of that. Sr. Josefa Menendez experienced Hell quite a bit as well as purgatory. Jesus appeared and spoke to her many times, as well as Mary. The pope at the time said he felt the story was definitely true. The Lord had her write down everything that happened but not tell anyone besides a few people I think, until she died then the book would be published. She died young, in her 30's I believe. Here's a quote from it

“It is My intention also, to show souls that I never refuse grace, even to those who are guilty of grave sin; nor do I separate them from the good souls whom I love with predilection. I keep them all in My Heart, that all may receive the help needed for their state of soul.” -Jesus to Sr. Josefa Menendez

8. Gwendolyn

Marital Status:
    Private
    Faith:
    Christian-Seeker
    Thanks Josh. :) I tend to feel more "eastern" about it - if people receive visions or something, I figure it is to help edify them, not necessarily for me. Though, the one thing from an apparition that means a lot to me is the Chaplet of Divine Mercy. Just the chaplet - Sr. Faustina's writings cause me too much anxiety to read. (I'm weird like that.)

But I guess that is why the church is so large... there is something in it for everyone.

9. FriendlyJosh

FriendlyJosh Newbie

Marital Status:
    In Relationship
    Faith:
    Christian
    She says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) النبي Ù…Ø[bless and do not curse]مد في الجØ[bless and do not curse]يم - YouTube

this video is real disturbing a Korean woman who claims she's has many visions of hell said Muhammad is in Hell. The pain in her voice for the recording is hard to listen to.

And this Muslim guy has near death and see's Jesus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TC-TLFYNCQ&feature=related

This will be last one I post sorry heh, you guys can find more on youtube.

10. Brooklyn Knight

Brooklyn Knight On a narrow road but not narrow minded

Marital Status:
    Engaged
    Politics:
    US-Others
    Faith:
    Catholic

Have you ever experienced one? Oh boy....

I still am very skeptical when one person supposedly sees something. However, when two or three parties can verify and not differentiate from what they saw...immediate goosebumps.

11. eastcoast_bsc

eastcoast_bsc Veteran

Faith:
    Christian

I saw the Rangers losing in the playoffs.:p But seriously I have had a few spiritual dreams.

12. Brooklyn Knight

Brooklyn Knight On a narrow road but not narrow minded

Marital Status:
    Engaged
    Politics:
    US-Others
    Faith:
    Catholic
    [​IMG]

13. eastcoast_bsc

eastcoast_bsc Veteran

Faith:
    Christian

Game seven back in Boston. :cool:

14. StThomasMore

StThomasMore Christian Democrat

Marital Status:
    Married
    Politics:
    US-Democrat
    Faith:
    Catholic

what about the saints and things like Fatima?

But that Korean woman screaming. "his skin is melting away and I can see the skeletal"

see the skeletal? lol

Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
  15. Gwendolyn

Marital Status:
    Private
    Faith:
    Christian-Seeker

16. Tigg

Tigg Senior Veteran

Marital Status:
    Private
    Faith:
    Catholic
    I enjoy your posts and video's about near deathe etc experiences. I am interested. Do I believe this one or that? Sometimes, sometimes not. Thanks for posting them.