1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting after you have posted 20 posts and have received 5 likes.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2. Please check out our two newest forums, the "Buy, Sell or Trade" (link ) forum in the Society Category, and the "Conspiracy Theories" (link) forum in our Discussion and Debate Category.

Christian Torrents

Discussion in 'Technology' started by SalvationUNLTD, Aug 20, 2006.

1. SalvationUNLTD

SalvationUNLTD Eternal Soldier

Faith:
    Christian
    Can anyone send me an invite to www.christiantorrents.com or tell me a site where I can download Christian documentaries such as "Indescribable" which is actually the DVD I am looking for since I can't afford DVDs and I am interested because I have seen an excerpt at a retreat and I want to see all of it and also I want to see a lot of other documentary DVDs like it. Thanks for all your help

2. Lenard

Lenard Regular Member

Marital Status:
    Single
    Faith:
    Christian
    Never heard of Christian Torrents as a website. Maybe its a section with christian dowloads. Whats the URL? Why not use newsgroups to download things? I keep an eye at the newsserver of my provider and sometimes find some things that intrest me. Christian DVD, music and documentaries. I never heard of "Indescribable" , but if you are lucky you can find it there aswell.

Lenard

SalvationUNLTD likes this.
  3. SalvationUNLTD

SalvationUNLTD Eternal Soldier

Faith:
    Christian
    www.christiantorrents.com

I need to download HQ DVD versions so I can project them from a laptop to a big screen TV at church

I think "Indescribable" is rather a rare DVD but I need it and others like it and similar to Christian-related documentaries and very interesting sermons

Also I have Verizon DSL, how do I get newsgroups

4. pgp_protector

pgp_protector Noted strange person

Marital Status:
    Married
    Politics:
    US-Others
    Faith:
    Christian
    Sound interisting, but would the Torrents be Legal Torrents , or would they be infringing on copyrighted material ?

5. theartist87

theartist87 Regular Member

Marital Status:
    Single
    Politics:
    US-Others
    Faith:
    Non-Denominational
    Anything that you download without paying the copyright owner that you normally would have to pay for would be illegal, unless the person who owns the copyright is making it available for download.

6. pgp_protector

Marital Status:
    Married
    Politics:
    US-Others
    Faith:
    Christian
    So the question is, Is the copyright owner of the material allowing the christiantorrnets site to distribute there material, or is the Torrent site helping people steal christian material ?

7. theartist87

theartist87 Regular Member

Marital Status:
    Single
    Politics:
    US-Others
    Faith:
    Non-Denominational
    Usually it's the site helping people steal. I don't know of anyone that would make stuff that they normally make money off of available for free

8. pgp_protector

Marital Status:
    Married
    Politics:
    US-Others
    Faith:
    Christian
    Did you hear about
    DontDownloadThisSong.mp3 By Wird Al ?

I think he's in it for the money ;)

But He's allowing the song to be downloaded.