Christian Naturism - Skinny Dipping

As a Christian, have you ever gone skinny dipping?

• Yes. All the time. Alone or in a crowd.

• Yes. Sometimes. Alone or in a crowd.

• Yes. All the time, but only alone.

• Yes. Sometimes, but only alone.

• Never.

Results are only viewable after voting.

dayhiker

Mature veteran
Sep 13, 2006
MA
✟220,077.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Yes, I've heard on a couple of science TV shows that women are visual just like men when measured by instruments as to their response. They go on to say when asked women didn't think they were aroused from what they saw.

I think this is a reaction women are having to the image men had of women a couple of centuries ago when me thought women couldn't resist sex. A lot of our negative terms about women and sex come from that time period.

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I would imagine,that a experience in public nudity would effect both men and women the same way.

I have worked in nudist camps,and after the inital surprise you stop thinking about your surroundings.

So I suppose a trip skinnydipping may be a means for excitement,but the taboo would disappear after a while.

Upvote 0

mandyangel

Aug 27, 2010
✟18,392.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I would imagine,that a experience in public nudity would effect both men and women the same way.

I have worked in nudist camps,and after the inital surprise you stop thinking about your surroundings.

So I suppose a trip skinnydipping may be a means for excitement,but the taboo would disappear after a while.

in a response to a previous comment I think that women are just as sexual as men are. skinny dipping sounds fun but not something I would probably do any time soon. I don't think I need to cause im in a bikini most of the time anyway, theres not much more to go.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

A Catholic Friend

Hello all!
Aug 6, 2009
USA
✟10,993.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Let's say you went to visit a good close friend and you showed up a bit early or you went to get something that you forgot in their backyard.

You were given permission to do so and get it when you could. What would you do if you found out your friend was a nudist and you saw your friend skinny dipping or sun bathing?

Would you:

A) Leave and never come back.

B) Leave quietly, still be friends but never mention what happened.

or

c) Casually say hello and treat them the same way as always as when they were wearing clothes and still remain good friends?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Darkhorse

just horsing around
Aug 10, 2005
mid-Atlantic
Visit site
✟288,141.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Let's say you went to visit a good close friend and you showed up a bit early or you went to get something that you forgot in their backyard.

You were given permission to do so and get it when you could. What would you do if you found out your friend was a nudist and you saw your friend skinny dipping or sun bathing?

Would you:

or

c) Casually say hello and treat them the same way as always as when they were wearing clothes and still remain good friends?

This answer depends on (1) my attitude about nudity and (2) their attitude about nudity.

My attitude is easy; I have no problem with people being nude, so I could act whatever way I would if they had clothes on.

Their attitude is the difficult factor. If I knew that they are also comfortable with nudity, then there's no problem. We're just our usual selves, and nothing changes. If they have problems or inhibitions about nudity around other people, then I would leave as quickly and quietly as possible, and not mention the incident in the future.

In no case would the experience affect our friendship or our relationship.

I have been in this situation many times with family and friends, and it has always worked as detailed above. People are people, and accidental nudity really isn't an earth-shattering event.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

FreeInChrist88

Jan 11, 2009
✟37,716.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Would you:

or

If the guy is a close friend, I'd be fairly bold and say hello. I'd then ask him if I could join him! :D

If I don't know him that well, I would choose B. Even though I would have no problem with what he is doing, I would not know for sure if he is a social nudist or a private one only. To avoid possibly embarrassing him, I would get my things as quietly as possible hoping that he did not see me. If he saw me, I'd say hello and make a judgment about his response. If he acted embarrassed, I'd apologize for surprising him and tell him that skinny-dipping doesn't bother me. If he acted like it was no big deal, I'd probably ask if I could join him! :D

Upvote 0