Christian Naturism - Skinny Dipping

As a Christian, have you ever gone skinny dipping?

• Yes. All the time. Alone or in a crowd.

• Yes. Sometimes. Alone or in a crowd.

• Yes. All the time, but only alone.

• Yes. Sometimes, but only alone.

• Never.

Results are only viewable after voting.

mandyangel

Aug 27, 2010
✟18,392.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Just a month ago I was down in Miami and went skinny dipping. NICE.

Wow that sounds really nice. I *might* go if I could wear something as I was jumping in the water and then rip my clothes off after I get in hehe.

Upvote 0

dayhiker

Mature veteran
Sep 13, 2006
MA
✟220,077.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
You could do that, might limit the fun to have to hold a piece of clothing ...

Wow that sounds really nice. I *might* go if I could wear something as I was jumping in the water and then rip my clothes off after I get in hehe.

Upvote 0

Darkhorse

just horsing around
Aug 10, 2005
mid-Atlantic
Visit site
✟288,141.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Well I used to do that...it's better than nothing...

No, on second thought nothing's better!

I spent Labor Day weekend wearing no swimsuit, no clothes...nothing! :D

Swimsuits are just modern-day fig leaves.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟321,445.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Since we wear clothes so much, it's understandable why wearing clothes would feel natural. If you ever get the chance to swim without clothes, I'll bet that will feel even more natural. You slide through the water easily, and you don't drip and stay wet when you get out.

It really surprised me the first time I tried it. :)

I think is a very strong sign of just how messed up our thinking is that we think of either clothed on naked as the right way in without thinking about 'for what'

I'm not going skinny dipping in the Gulf of California where the Moray Eels swim. I'm not playing volleyball naked. (I play hard and I'm not going to dive for a ball with things hanging free).

But if I'm hiking the back country I'm not packing a bathing suit and I sure am not going in wearing my clothes.

Upvote 0

mandyangel

Aug 27, 2010
✟18,392.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I think is a very strong sign of just how messed up our thinking is that we think of either clothed on naked as the right way in without thinking about 'for what'

I'm not going skinny dipping in the Gulf of California where the Moray Eels swim. I'm not playing volleyball naked. (I play hard and I'm not going to dive for a ball with things hanging free).

But if I'm hiking the back country I'm not packing a bathing suit and I sure am not going in wearing my clothes.

its not that I would have any problem with people seeing my body, its just that I would prefer to at least have something on even if its completely see through just for a little mystery, gotta keep some of it to myself I think lol.. even in dancing I think I should strip out into something even its almost nothing

Upvote 0

Johnnz

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2004
New Zealand
✟74,521.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
its not that I would have any problem with people seeing my body, its just that I would prefer to at least have something on even if its completely see through just for a little mystery, gotta keep some of it to myself I think lol.. even in dancing I think I should strip out into something even its almost nothing

you enjoy the buzz of 'being on the edge'. But if you could dispense with that you will likely experience something quite new - exposure without being a tease - and that could be a healthy perspective to attain to.

John
NZ

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Darkhorse

just horsing around
Aug 10, 2005
mid-Atlantic
Visit site
✟288,141.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My family and I went to a resort last Thanksgiving weekend (our first time during cold weather). The indoor pool was warm, and the hot tub was...hot!

Not very many people, but it was great!

They have a potluck every year for Thanksgiving.

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Well I still believe it would cause lust in a man,actually it doesn't even take seeing a woman naked to cause lust in a man,so how can it not be sinful when it causes adultery according to Jesus himself? "If you look at a woman and lust after her,you have already commited adultery in your heart".

Just curious?

Why would it cause lust in a man,and no mention of lust in a woman?

Upvote 0

Darkhorse

just horsing around
Aug 10, 2005
mid-Atlantic
Visit site
✟288,141.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Just curious?

Why would it cause lust in a man,and no mention of lust in a woman?

Because we all know that "men are visual and women aren't" :yawn:

Like all generalities, it's true much of the time, but I know many "visual" women!

If a person (of either sex) has lust problems with nudity, they also have lust problems with clothes.

Upvote 0