Christian Naturism - Skinny Dipping

As a Christian, have you ever gone skinny dipping?

• Yes. All the time. Alone or in a crowd.

• Yes. Sometimes. Alone or in a crowd.

• Yes. All the time, but only alone.

• Yes. Sometimes, but only alone.

• Never.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Natman

Aug 17, 2004
Houston, Texas, USA
✟16,420.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Natman

Aug 17, 2004
Houston, Texas, USA
✟16,420.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
country woman said:
I have gone skinny dipping in the past with my cousins when we were younger. we went to a private beach owned by some people we knew. We went in the river.

Did you enjoy the experience?

If so, why or why-not (If you are comfortable answering)?

If given the oppportunity, would you do it again?

Son-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Upvote 0

Natman

Aug 17, 2004
Houston, Texas, USA
✟16,420.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Some feedback from some of the polls I have taken...

Pertaining to Skinny dipping,

One thread indicated that 68% currently participate in skinny dipping either alone or in a group.

Another thread indicated that 55% currently participate in skinny dipping either alone or in a group.

Yet another thread indicated that 52% currently participate in skinny dipping either alone or in a group.

Pertaining to naturism,

One Christian forum indicated that 80% have either tried naturism or are currently involved in naturism in some form or another.

Another site indicated that only 22% have either tried naturism or are currently involved in naturism in some form or another.

Upvote 0

HelpingHand

This Girl has a name
Dec 21, 2003
Fox city, Georgia
Visit site
✟985.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I have gone skinny dippin plenty of times. My family owns a 12 acre pond, and I have done it there since I was 7. Most times has been alone, but I have done it with friends, but never in day light, unless I was alone! I have gone at our lake house on lake Sinclair too, and a few times at friends house in their pool or jet tub thingy. lol I'm very modest, I know that sounds crazy now, but I am.... yet I have had my bad moments and my times if I'm honest. :blush:
I enjoy it b/c it's natural. Most times I do it though b/c I don't feel like going all the way back home to change into a bathing suit, and I don't want to get certain things I'm wearing wet, to be honest. :)

Upvote 0

Natman

Aug 17, 2004
Houston, Texas, USA
✟16,420.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
HelpingHand said:
I'm very modest, I know that sounds crazy now, but I am....

What do you mean by "modest"? Do you dress "modestly", without frills or attention grabbing articles such as flashy jewelry or make-up? Or do you dress "appropriately" for tha activity you are involved in, such as nice clothes to a wedding, formals to a prom, bathing suit, bikini or nothing at all to seim in?

I enjoy it b/c it's natural. Most times I do it though b/c I don't feel like going all the way back home to change into a bathing suit, and I don't want to get certain things I'm wearing wet, to be honest. :)

Sounds to me like you are merely being practical and comfortable.

Thanks,
Nathan Powers

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HelpingHand

This Girl has a name
Dec 21, 2003
Fox city, Georgia
Visit site
✟985.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Natman said:
What do you mean by "modest"? Do you dress "modestly", without frills or attention grabbing articles such as flashy jewelry or make-up? Or do you dress "appropriately" for tha activity you are involved in, such as nice clothes to a wedding, formals to a prom, bathing suit, bikini or nothing at all to seim in?

sounds to me like you are merely being practical and comfortable.

Thanks,
Nathan Powers

I am modest b/c I do not like to show much of my body off to others.
I dress appropriately for all occasions that I find myself in, as you stated.

lol I think you just put my personality into two words with that,"being practical and comfortable." ;) That's me alright.
I could never walk around without my clothes on, unless it was in my house by myself, or maybe if I was married, but it's just like Adam and Eve. They were made and walked around without clothes, then when they sinned they tried to hide themselves, and then God made them clothes out of animal skins, now I may not wear animal skins, but I'll follow their bling and wear clothes, but swimming I do go without sometimes. :) Confusing I'm sure, but that's me.

Upvote 0

Darkhorse

just horsing around
Aug 10, 2005
mid-Atlantic
Visit site
✟288,141.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
We went this last Saturday (wife, kids, and myself). The Atlantic Ocean was warm (80 degrees!) and relatively calm. One kid kept his swimsuit on, and his pockets filled with sand. The rest of us were free and natural!

Eden? Not quite, but close :clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Natman

Aug 17, 2004
Houston, Texas, USA
✟16,420.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
GodsMerryLittleAngel said:
i've never been skinny dipping, nor do i think i shall ever try it :)
i have a huge lake in my backyard, but i don't think i'll ever skinny dip :)

What's holding you back? :confused:

Son-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Upvote 0