Oct 24, 2008
Orlando, FL
Visit site
✟8,380.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
That was the standard statement that all of those folks used on here before, and they were found to be absolutely wrong.

It was an assumption on their part, just like what you are insisting on here, that proved them and their spiritual discernment wrong before all of us. We are not allow ourselves to be deceived, and yes that means we are to judge situations and people no matter who dislikes it.

First, I'm not talking about bogus ministers, but real ones. I don't know what you guys issue was with Todd Bently. I have never been involved with His ministry. I will say that just because he messed up, and may have messed up big, that doesn't mean he was fake and not doing the will of God.

There is a difference from missing it in a area, and being apostate. I see many of the member talking about ministers as if they are not preaching Christ, but Islam from there pulpits.

People need to quit wrongly judging minsters and calling them fake because they believe in prosperity and you don't. Small doctrines like this do not determine a heretic or not.

Upvote 0

ARBITER01

Legend
Aug 12, 2007
✟163,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
First, I'm not talking about bogus ministers, but real ones. I don't know what you guys issue was with Todd Bently. I have never been involved with His ministry. I will say that just because he messed up, and may have messed up big, that doesn't mean he was fake and not doing the will of God.

There is a difference from missing it in a area, and being apostate. I see many of the member talking about ministers as if they are not preaching Christ, but Islam from there pulpits.

People need to quit wrongly judging minsters and calling them fake because they believe in prosperity and you don't. Small doctrines like this do not determine a heretic or not.

You really are not in touch with this issue here we dealt with prior the advent of your arrival here, and so you should not really spout things that are unbecoming of you before us, you do yourself no justice in the process.

The only judgment that Jesus condemned was hypocritical judgment, that was it. All other judgment of situations and people was allowed and preferred, especially by Paul.

Upvote 0

MinJeremiah

Prosperous
Oct 24, 2008
Orlando, FL
Visit site
✟8,380.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You really are not in touch with this issue here we dealt with prior the advent of your arrival here, and so you should not really spout things that are unbecoming of you before us, you do yourself no justice in the process.

The only judgment that Jesus condemned was hypocritical judgment, that was it. All other judgment of situations and people was allowed and preferred, especially by Paul.

I don't have to be... you two guys are wrong period! Unbecoming...lol.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Zugzwang

Feb 28, 2006
✟17,837.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I don't have to be... you guys two wrong period! Unbecoming...lol.

pot, meet kettle.

If all you took from my last post was a slam against prosperity, in a time when god is weeding out the carnal christians on the threshing floor, than god have mercy on you friend.

i wipe the dust from my feet when it comes talking to you as well. lord have mercy on you.

oh, and good luck eating that lexus when the food riots start. ^_^

Upvote 0

MinJeremiah

Prosperous
Oct 24, 2008
Orlando, FL
Visit site
✟8,380.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
pot, meet kettle.

If all you took from my last post was a slam against prosperity, in a time when god is weeding out the carnal christians on the threshing floor, than god have mercy on you friend.

i wipe the dust from my feet when it comes talking to you as well. lord have mercy on you.

Wow, such love. Food riots...wow again. Thats why I believe in prosperity...God will provide. Wow.... Wow... this guy is something different. :confused:

Okay, back to topic.....

Upvote 0

Faulty

bind on pick up
Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2005
✟64,989.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I go out of town for a few days and look at all this. :hug:

I find it interesting considering the direction this thread has taken and the fact I run across this blog thread in the last hour or so. They seem to fit together.

http://exwordoffaith.blogspot.com/2008/02/our-experiences-with-kenneth-copeland.html

I mentioned previously that I owed quite a bit to Kenneth Copeland because I did learn a lot back in the early 90's from him. We parted ways when I saw the manipulative prosperity gospel and the name-it-claim-it doctrine for what it is, stacked onto an otherwise Biblical foundation, but that's for another thread.

That notwithstanding, I really haven't seen much here to explain exactly who these 'leaders' are. I've seen that I'm considered rebellious for not submitting to those posing themselves as my leaders, which is rather silly when you think about it.

I've also seen that the term is something used by those who want to reference a particular teacher/preacher without invoking a knee-jerk reaction to the name. Understandable, but most of these teachers have some truth as their foundation then its the deceptions mixed with it that invoke that reaction, sort of a justified version of throwing the 'baby out with the bathwater'.

So I have to assume, at least as far as the people here are concerned, that these 'leaders' are really nothing more than a generic term given to those that individuals had placed into that roll in their lives, and not really anything more.

Upvote 0

the.Sheepdog

You must be born again!
Oct 26, 2008
Sanford, FL
✟31,981.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
pot, meet kettle.

Zugzwang, Thank you for your stand thru this thread. In my mind if you take a good engine and put a rotten car body on top you still get a rotten car. Adding these 'questionable' claim it name it rich heresies to a solid base is no different.

I dont drive a lexus but a toyota- a little brother to a lexus? hehe My treasures are stored in heaven and I am not a god. No one on this earth is a god unless the Father, Son, or Holy Spirit is visiting. Satan would tell us we are all like god. Satan says he is like god too. Should we honor him as a pastor or leader for that?

I sure wont. Others with big ego's and rewritten bibles can chat with satan about doctrine and see how that goes.

Upvote 0

MinJeremiah

Prosperous
Oct 24, 2008
Orlando, FL
Visit site
✟8,380.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Zugzwang, Thank you for your stand thru this thread. In my mind if you take a good engine and put a rotten car body on top you still get a rotten car. Adding these 'questionable' claim it name it rich heresies to a solid base is no different.

I dont drive a lexus but a toyota- a little brother to a lexus? hehe My treasures are stored in heaven and I am not a god. No one on this earth is a god unless the Father, Son, or Holy Spirit is visiting. Satan would tell us we are all like god. Satan says he is like god too. Should we honor him as a pastor or leader for that?

I sure wont. Others with big ego's and rewritten bibles can chat with satan about doctrine and see how that goes.

So you don't believe in name it and claim it. Too bad. That means you don't believe receiving a inheritance from God. That also means you don't believe in the principles of Blood Covenant. Are you saved? That is naming it and claiming it. If your saved, you saw salvation was available, then claimed it as yours based on the Word of God; and hopefully you do confess your saved if you are. Name it and claim it... heresy.... You should watch your mouth if you don't know what you talking about. I assume you don't know what name it and claim it means, therefore you should ask someone to explain it before making unsound judgments.

You driving a Toyota doesn't mean anything. Why did you write that? God doesn't care what car you drive. Who sets the value on material things, God or Man? Man does. If I drove a Lexus that doesn't make me anyless or anymore spiritual to God. I can guarantee that it brings great joy to His heart to bless me with whatever car I desire.

Your not a god. Are you God's child? Were you born of the Seed of God's Word (which He is one with)? Is it true that everything produces after it's own kind? If you are not a god, what are you? Are we not made in His image and likeness? Do you know what the words image and likeness mean?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.