Christian Hardstyle

DJFlubbel

Oct 26, 2013
✟7,618.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
It has been a while since I post on this forum, but I have some GREAT NEWS guys: a new genre has risen! I am really excited to share this with you!

"More than 2000 years ago a revolution has started. Now in 2015; a new style has evolved: A harder style; a more powerful style; a sound that will pierce the depths of your soul. DJ Flubbel and Biotronix presents: Christian Hardstyle!"

Awesome news for all Christian electronic music lovers: a new genre has arisen! Christian Hardstyle is the a unique new album from DJ Flubbel (NL) and Biotronix (USA). Their goal is to spread the gospel using modern electronic music. The album contains 10 positive bible-based hardstyle tracks and four additional bonus tracks from international artists, including Karlizimo, Xonar, D-Morphian and Phase.

A very impressive trailer (IMHO) is available on youtube, which includes a preview of the album. Unfortunataly I cannot share a link here because of my post count. The album is now available in all major online stores (including Itunes) or listen to the album for free on SoundCloud, via the official website: christianhardstyle.com.

Last edited: