"Christian" Forums

FanthatSpark

LImited Understanding
Oct 3, 2013
✟78,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Blessings Forum,

Special shout outs to Tremble, TSIO, Michael, RB, Nora, Omena, peterandrew, Gunny :thumbsup:.

To those above forgiveness is sought in any dealings that attacked an
aspect or opinion over the short tenure of this user. You guys and gals
write good content through God that is in you. This vessel is malleable
to change . However, at times it takes a season to see the wrongness inside of self and thus justification to ones passion. Passion however left unchecked opens the door to investment of an authored post. Guilty of that and :sorry: :blush: . In passion other doors have been closed(Note: Not opened), meekness to examine self, willingness to edification on a disagreed point to the point of bashing to protect investment.

For me, love is the key, (and yes Michael here we go again in promoting a view :D ) and in attempts to perfect love one finds just how far away one is as in Mark 12.28-34 , 1 Cor.13:4-7.

:pray: for this vessel from the love inside you all !! :groupray:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Blessings Forum,

Special shout outs to Tremble, TSIO, Michael, RB, Nora, Omena, peterandrew, Gunny :thumbsup:.

To those above forgiveness is sought in any dealings that attacked an
aspect or opinion over the short tenure of this user. You guys and gals
write good content through God that is in you. This vessel is malleable
to change . However, at times it takes a season to see the wrongness inside of self and thus justification to ones passion. Passion however left unchecked opens the door to investment of an authored post. Guilty of that and :sorry: :blush: . In passion other doors have been closed(Note: Not opened), meekness to examine self, willingness to edification on a disagreed point to the point of bashing to protect investment.

For me, love is the key, (and yes Michael here we go again in promoting a view :D ) and in attempts to perfect love one finds just how far away one is as in Mark 12.28-34 , 1 Cor.13:4-7.

:pray: for this vessel from the love inside you all !! :groupray:

Lol(joyfully) :) well spoken .

Upvote 0

RBPerry

Christian Baby Boomer
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2013
Northern California
✟86,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I don't disagree with this statement, but sometimes I get the impression that people actually ENJOY putting others down on this forum.

You are right; every church has a few people that seem to stir up strife. Many times when a person can't prove their position the revert to sarcasm, or attacking those if differing opinions.

I don't debate doctrinal issues any longer for that very reason. Remember love God with all your heart and others as yourself and all the rest is just commentary.:)

Upvote 0