Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It may help if we all prayed to have the "Christian" put back into the Forum name. We as believers remain to believe, but I do have my concerns about new comers? Will they find us? What kind of help will social networking offer them? If you all look to the top of this page where it says FORU.MS forum social based networking for you, why can't they change the bottom of that and add the word christian to social based networking for you and make it Christian social based networking for you Erwin, what do you think? Can it be done?

Father God, I pray and ask that this Forum may be set up to bring people to You. I pray that You will make this site pleasing to You. Help those in authority to work with Your Will to bring the Name of Christianity back into the Forum Name, In Jesus Name, Amen

Anyone have any other suggestions that Erwin might consider...

Father God, I also pray for SunMessenger that You will take away his discouragement and show him that he belongs and can trust in You to help him and his parents, regardless of what is happening to this board. Keep him close to Your heart always and bless him and his parents, in Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

suzeequeue

redeemed by the blood of the Lamb
Oct 5, 2006
U.S. Midwest
✟15,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
dear friends and brothers and sisters in the Lord, you most are probably aware of what has been going on, the name change from ChristianForums.com to Foru.ms.com. this has GREATLY upset thousands (literally) of people and Erwin (the creator and owner of this site) has taken much slack because of the name change. he said he is trying to appeal to a broader range.

that being said, many, including myself, were still very upset about the change(s). hundreds, if not thousands, have already left the site. i admit i thought about it as well and i even joined the other forum where many CFers have gone, but....

if you go to this link

http://foru.ms/t5963420-forums-a-new-beginning-and-a-fresh-start-3.html

you will find that Erwin is going to change it again, not the site name, but the phraseology beneath the site name to incorporate Christ or Christian or a Bible verse. you and i, as members of this site, can vote on what the new phrase should be. then we will also be voting on a new logo. you will see some of the logos being considered and some of the phrases at the top left-hand corner of your screen.

anyway, be sure to vote!! we want it to be a landslide vote in the CHRISTIAN direction. amen?!

God's blessings on our forums. i know His hand is still on this site.

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
dear friends and brothers and sisters in the Lord, you most are probably aware of what has been going on, the name change from ChristianForums.com to Foru.ms.com. this has GREATLY upset thousands (literally) of people and Erwin (the creator and owner of this site) has taken much slack because of the name change. he said he is trying to appeal to a broader range.

that being said, many, including myself, were still very upset about the change(s). hundreds, if not thousands, have already left the site. i admit i thought about it as well and i even joined the other forum where many CFers have gone, but....

if you go to this link

http://foru.ms/t5963420-forums-a-new-beginning-and-a-fresh-start-3.html

you will find that Erwin is going to change it again, not the site name, but the phraseology beneath the site name to incorporate Christ or Christian or a Bible verse. you and i, as members of this site, can vote on what the new phrase should be. then we will also be voting on a new logo. you will see some of the logos being considered and some of the phrases at the top left-hand corner of your screen.

anyway, be sure to vote!! we want it to be a landslide vote in the CHRISTIAN direction. amen?!

God's blessings on our forums. i know His hand is still on this site.

Thank you Suzeequeue, that is enlightning news...:clap:

Upvote 0

Forealzchola

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
California
✟23,254.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Father God may Your purpose for this ministry come to pass as it originally was intended..we thank you that You would be glorified here o God may Your power and authority never cease over those who are in charge of this site...may the body of Christ be edified here...and Your word spread and taught in the name of Jesus Christ we pray. amen.

Upvote 0

suzeequeue

redeemed by the blood of the Lamb
Oct 5, 2006
U.S. Midwest
✟15,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
you're welcome, Stephanie :)

i noticed several weeks ago, before the name change, someone posted a prayer request for Erwin and i prayed for him, but i didn't know then what it was about, but i know God is still with this site, keeping us in his Hand.

Criada, thanks for that link. i hadn't seen that yet, but it's very encouraging after what we've been through the last week or so.

Father, please continue to bless this Christian site with Your presence. keep it as a place of fellowship and encouragement for all who believe in You. may Erwin's idea for outreach bring You glory. we know You are in control, Lord. thank You.

Upvote 0