Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
If you all look on the top of the page, Christian Forums is gone and has been replaced by the name FOR.UMS.

Father God, please return the Christian back into the Forum name, In Jesus Name, Amen
OH my GOD I never even noticed. I hope and pray that it will go back to Christian Forums too because it has given me so much joy to be able to communicate and pray for Christians. What has happened?

Lord Jesus please let us keep a place where we can be free to pray and be Christian. Please don't let things change in Jesus Name Amen

Upvote 0

JoshuaM

Veteran
Jul 15, 2006
✟17,821.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I am thinking it is slowly moving away from Christianity. Firstly with Unitarianism and nonchristian teachings under the guise of unorthodox Christianity, then taking a lot of nonbeliever mods, then making it against the rules to say something is not Christian and allowing people to blaspheme Jesus and the Bible in sermon form, and now all things Christian are moved to the bottom of the homepage and this becomes similar as myspace. I have in my heart a prayer for this site, but if the Lord is allowing it to move away from Him it may be to remind people to make Him their focus not this site.

i feel this way.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JoshuaM

Veteran
Jul 15, 2006
✟17,821.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
you do not understand. What is happening is within God's will. It does not honor God, but it is something He is allowing. perhaps He is preparing us. All who are truly His children will remain His children I believe as He knows all and does not fail, so He does not need a backup plan. This site reminds us that turning away from Jesus is destructive, and in that way the Lord reminds us to stay on track with Him above all else. This is not Erwin's plan. The Lord allows bad things to happen, He allowed the devil to mess with Job, Joseph, the Jews in Egypt, even Jesus. Now this shows that no matter what happens, the Lord is more powerful, and His glory is mightier than all things. I am against what is happening on this site, but I am for what the Lord will do to true Christians through this.

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, because the "Christian" Name is gone, I pray and ask that those seeking prayer and help will be able to find us under the new name and will be led here. I am gratefult for the christians that are with us, and I ask that we will remain strong as believers in Christ, In Jesus Name, Amen.

Upvote 0

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Father God, because the "Christian" Name is gone, I pray and ask that those seeking prayer and help will be able to find us under the new name and will be led here. I am gratefult for the christians that are with us, and I ask that we will remain strong as believers in Christ, In Jesus Name, Amen.
Amen.
Continue to use this site to bless people, Lord.
in the name of Jesus
Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:groupray:
It is sobering when you find a loving Christian man who has posted many many posts, is having a difficult time knowing if this is where God wants him to be now.
I feel like crying when I think about his post today.
His elderly parents are both ill and in poor health, so this is a tough time for him to have to face up to this.
Praying that all of us grieving the loss of the Cross and the name, Christian, will be comforted by the Holy Spirit. Give us increased power and love. God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. Thank You God, for helping us who are grieving the losses. Amen.
:crossrc: :hug: :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Proph

Aug 15, 2007
Baltimore, MD
✟8,415.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
:groupray:
Satan!!! You are the father of lies. You are THE LIE! You shall not attack this site, and everything shall be pleasing to GOD. Father hear our prayers. Give us the wisdom and show us how we should handle this issue. IN the Name of JESUS!

Lord I love you and I know you allow everything to happen for a reason. Reveal to us what is wrong. Show us why you have allowed this to happened, for you speak to us the most, through things you allow to happen. In Jesus Name AMEN:groupray:

Upvote 0

Proph

Aug 15, 2007
Baltimore, MD
✟8,415.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I am thinking it is slowly moving away from Christianity. Firstly with Unitarianism and nonchristian teachings under the guise of unorthodox Christianity, then taking a lot of nonbeliever mods, then making it against the rules to say something is not Christian and allowing people to blaspheme Jesus and the Bible in sermon form, and now all things Christian are moved to the bottom of the homepage and this becomes similar as myspace. I have in my heart a prayer for this site, but if the Lord is allowing it to move away from Him it may be to remind people to make Him their focus not this site.

i feel this way.

AMEN - GOD is unvercovering people!

Upvote 0
N

NavyGuy7

The change happened during a post. I lost the post, then I log back on the next day and find the name is changed.
It was CHRISTIANFORUMS.com to start with, implying it was a sacred haven for CHRISTIANS!!!! AGGGHHHHH!!!! THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS!!!!!! And how long until it is no longer Christian? One generation? TWO? THREE?!?!?

There. I think i've made my point, at least through the caps lock.

Upvote 0

Proph

Aug 15, 2007
Baltimore, MD
✟8,415.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
The change happened during a post. I lost the post, then I log back on the next day and find the name is changed.
It was CHRISTIANFORUMS.com to start with, implying it was a sacred haven for CHRISTIANS!!!! AGGGHHHHH!!!! THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS!!!!!! And how long until it is no longer Christian? One generation? TWO? THREE?!?!?

There. I think i've made my point, at least through the caps lock.

We all need to write to support! Hopefully they would work with us:help: :help: :help:

Upvote 0