Christian fairy tail stories

alex2165

Jan 2, 2014
✟11,292.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Does you pastor tell you fairy tail stories? As many churches I visited in my life, almost everyone have fairy tail story to tell, and the jokes. The church, just across the street from my apartment complex, named as a Bible church, but actually Baptist church, tells the fairy tail stories every Sunday sharp during the sermon.

It looks to me that if people in the church do not inspired by the preaching, the fairy tail story always comes to the rescue. It got to be heart touching story, so one hour of monotony and boredom in the church would not be wasted completely.

Shortly, the story I just recently start from a woman who got flat tire and helplessly waited for help. Fortunately young men were driving by, his name was Bob, and he saw the woman waiting for help, he stops and changed her tire. She offered him money but he refused and said to her that the best pay for him would be if she also will help someone just like he helped to her, and he left. So the woman drove to a near by dinner, and noticed that her waitress was pregnant. After eating her meal woman paid to waitress much more than bill required and did not took the change. When she left, while cleaning her table waitress found some $400 under the napkin and the note which said, “I been helped, and now I helping you.”

That night, lying in the bed next to her husband, pregnant waitress turned to her husband and said, “Bob, do not worry about hospital bills, everything will be all right.”

I am sure I heard this story before and not ones. Similar stories I heard many time but in different variations, with different names, different places, but always with the same beginning of good deeds, unraveling middle part of the story, and very unexpected and happy ending. It just like one single script was passing from one church to another, and only the thing is required is to use some fantasy and good imagination to change the story a little bit, so it would not be always the same.

I knew that pastors have some source from which they drew their “inspiration” but I never found the source. In 1980’s when for the first time I stated hearing these fairy tail stories in California church, there is not have been such thing as a personal computer or internet, so most likely the pastors have access to some kind of book with all those stories, and some also may passed from mouth to mouth.

And suddenly it came to me that today we have Internet! It definitely has all those made up stories what the pastors so passionately telling to the church crowd. And from this moment on, my own fairy tail story began.

And I said to myself, to the library Alex! To the “magic box” that the “wise men” call as COMPUTER! So I got up, went outside, jump in my 160 horse powered American made “chariot” and drove madly just like Ben Hur (sorry, I do not know how to pronounce his name) drove his horses, but with the difference, because he drove his horses on the nice and flat surface of the Roam race track, but I drove my “chariot” on the “lunar surface,” of my local road, littered with pot-holes, man-holes, and other …holes, with which we faced on the road almost daily. The road was look like have been hit by meteor shower or undergo carpet bombing.

I tried to maneuver my “chariot” from left to right in order to avoid hitting those holes, giving impression that my horses powered not by regular-unleaded but by Stolichnaya.

Anyway, I landed my “lunar module” safely at the library with all wheel attached, and went to the second floor there is the “magic room” with “magic boxes” located. So I took available “magic box,” they are all “steam powered,” and probably built when Thomas Edison was still alive, perhaps he used some of them. After some “warm up time” I entered my secret magic pass-word in order to wake up the Genie who lives inside the “magic box,” his name is Google.

As you know, Genies do not talk today, you have to write your request to them, and so I did, and I wrote, “Short Christian stories.” And with the speed of the magic flying carpet, the Genie Google took me to the wonderful world of the Christian fairy tail stories.

So now I am very proud of myself, that I finally found the source of fake inspirational fairy tail Christian stories. I understand that some of the stories based on true facts, but when the facts and the fantasy mixed together, the story became a complete fake.

You can share your own church story here, or your true personal story as a Good Samaritan, if you wish, which is would be much more inspirational than the obvious fake stories what circle around the churches for ages.

koko081012

Dec 8, 2014
✟7,722.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
We used to go to a church that had those feel good sorta stories in them. But now go to a bible believing church, and the only text they use to preach from is the bible itself.. Maybe a few quotes from Martin Luther or other reputable Christians of the past. We can "pay it forward" all we want... But it means nothing if it's not to glorify God...

Upvote 0