Christ Philosophy vs Mainstream Christianity

eartheart

Nov 22, 2015
✟15,761.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Can a Church forgive sins on behalf of Christ?
No. If it were possible, unbelievers would be able to commit the most ungodly crimes and feel ok about them, never seeking to change themselves or others for the good of the whole. Jesus says never to admit your sins to any man, nor church, but to go into your closet, close the door, and ask for forgiveness in privacy with your Father. Note that he is speaking in parables always, not to be understood until "the fruit is ripe for plucking"

The only way faith can survive is by the church.
Wrong. Faith cannot survive on tradition alone, Jesus says to avoid long speeches as pagans do, they will cause masses to sleep. Also to avoid praying in public such are the hypocrites.

A solid Church body is Gods intention.
Wrong. The body of Christ is not an external object but a body of spirits to serve the seven spirits of God that make up the temple of God. The temple is always judged by thw outer court to determine the inner, preachers preaching to christians only is equal to satan serving satan. Public integrity is the true way to show the example that Christ is. The church is anywhere and everywhere.

Sinners go to hell.
Nope.
Sin is the doubting of free will and allowing actions towards this doubt to infect your spirit with guilt and remorse. This is taught as eternal hell fire and is not true. We are all sinners and the spirit of Christ is a helper to transform our bad thoughts into good. Death and hell are thrown into and destroyed in the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the resisting of the ultimate loving help from the living God. As in the Noah but instead of drowning a sinful world, the world will be transformed through fire, "our God is a consuming fire" hebrews.
"All sinners will have there PART in the lake of fire that burns for ever"
The love of the father burns for ever.

The Catholic Church may had held some glue for a reason, but as for evangelicals that make merchandise out of you, have no part with them, they sell out indulgences while a traditional assembly as understood by Paul is taken more seriously even through extreme persecution of its very members.
Preachers, please spare the young kids of misery, my Church upbringing was based on the biblical teachings that i found were not the teachings of the church at all.

zippy2006

Dragonsworn
Nov 9, 2013
✟244,737.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Can a Church forgive sins on behalf of Christ?
No.

John 20:23 If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven; if you retain the sins of any, they are retained.

Matthew 18:18 Truly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Jesus says never to admit your sins to any man, nor church...

1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just, and will forgive our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

James 5:16 Therefore confess your sins to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man has great power in its effects.

Acts 19:18 Many also of those who were now believers came, confessing and divulging their practices.

The only way faith can survive is by the church.
Wrong. Faith cannot survive on tradition alone, Jesus says to avoid long speeches as pagans do, they will cause masses to sleep.

1 Timothy 3:15 if I am delayed, you may know how one ought to behave in the household of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and bulwark of the truth.

Upvote 0

eartheart

Nov 22, 2015
✟15,761.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
John 20:23 If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven; if you retain the sins of any, they are retained.

Matthew 18:18 Truly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just, and will forgive our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

James 5:16 Therefore confess your sins to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man has great power in its effects.

Acts 19:18 Many also of those who were now believers came, confessing and divulging their practices.

1 Timothy 3:15 if I am delayed, you may know how one ought to behave in the household of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and bulwark of the truth.
I am only stating that if the Church taught as Christ did and not the added scriptures only, the confusion of contradiction would ease the peace of many new comers to the faith. Does not the bible frown upon quoting versus too? and all sins are forgiven regardless if you go to church or not

Upvote 0

zippy2006

Dragonsworn
Nov 9, 2013
✟244,737.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I am only stating that if the Church taught as Christ did and not the added scriptures only, the confusion of contradiction would ease the peace of many new comers to the faith. Does not the bible frown upon quoting versus too? and all sins are forgiven regardless if you go to church or not

I don't know what religion you belong to, but it clearly isn't a Biblical religion and it clearly isn't Christianity. Scripture contradicts almost all of what you say, it does not support it.

Upvote 0

eartheart

Nov 22, 2015
✟15,761.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't know what religion you belong to, but it clearly isn't a Biblical religion and it clearly isn't Christianity. Scripture contradicts almost all of what you say, it does not support it.
Perhaps this is what revelations is speaking about when describing two forms of Christianity who inherit the globe?

Upvote 0