a1000smiles

Feb 14, 2006
Heaven
✟15,249.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Can people REALLY be this stupid? I underestimated how stupid people can actually be. Get a load of this guy. He has millions of followers... He takes their money and has millions of dollors and claims to be greater than Jesus. Yet he cant perform miricles... dosnt DO anything to prove that he is greater. Regects the Bible and the only part he dosnt regect is the part where people have to pay him 10%...lol. He says there is no sin (so everything "he" talked about when he was "Christ" 2000 years ago goes rite out the butt) and this is a grace period (if there is no sin...why is there a grace period? actually why is there grace at all?) there is no Devil... he is a hollywood caracter...lol.. (i may not be the sharpest cookie in the cookie jar but even I know that Satan pre-dates hollywood by more than 5000 years) but yea... and all we have to do to go to heaven is give him all our money and he's the one way ticket. (hum... wow) ohh and its finee to be filthy rich...so all the stuff the real Jesus said in Matthew 6:19-21"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." he was just playin around I guess. Oh yea...Jesus replied, "Foxes have holes and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head."Matthew 8:20He must have been playin about that too since this dude has several mansions. Not only that he hates every other denomination (wow...the similarity is truly uncanny) and religions and he has absolutly no problem with his followers resorting to violance to get their point across! I was watching the video and I was thinking...i have never heard this much bull in one sitting b4 in my life. I cant believe how utterly stupid people can be to actually believe this guy. How on earth does he have millions of followers if he knows his message.. its disgusting. mean i laughed when i saw his message. I never realised how gullable and stupid people can be until I saw this. I dont care if the whole world believes he is God. He never died for me. He uses the money he gets not for charity but for his radipo station and stuff. He isnt greater than Jesus, noone is. He is the a demon.

~ Matthew 24:24: "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."
~ Mark 13:22: "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."
In conclusion, Mr. Miranda may be many things, but Christ he is not! Not even close! While there is absolutely no question that Mr. Miranda isn't the returned Christ, his presence here is a sign that the real Jesus Christ's return is drawing near. Take care that you are not decieved.

Jesus said so Himself. ;-)

The Story Teller

The Story Teller
Jun 27, 2003
New Jersey
Visit site
✟28,184.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Can people REALLY be this stupid? I underestimated how stupid people can actually be. Get a load of this guy. He has millions of followers... He takes their money and has millions of dollors and claims to be greater than Jesus. Yet he cant perform miricles... dosnt DO anything to prove that he is greater. Regects the Bible and the only part he dosnt regect is the part where people have to pay him 10%...lol. He says there is no sin (so everything "he" talked about when he was "Christ" 2000 years ago goes rite out the butt) and this is a grace period (if there is no sin...why is there a grace period? actually why is there grace at all?) there is no Devil... he is a hollywood caracter...lol.. (i may not be the sharpest cookie in the cookie jar but even I know that Satan pre-dates hollywood by more than 5000 years) but yea... and all we have to do to go to heaven is give him all our money and he's the one way ticket. (hum... wow) ohh and its finee to be filthy rich...so all the stuff the real Jesus said in Matthew 6:19-21"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." he was just playin around I guess. Oh yea...Jesus replied, "Foxes have holes and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head."Matthew 8:20He must have been playin about that too since this dude has several mansions. Not only that he hates every other denomination (wow...the similarity is truly uncanny) and religions and he has absolutly no problem with his followers resorting to violance to get their point across! I was watching the video and I was thinking...i have never heard this much bull in one sitting b4 in my life. I cant believe how utterly stupid people can be to actually believe this guy. How on earth does he have millions of followers if he knows his message.. its disgusting. mean i laughed when i saw his message. I never realised how gullable and stupid people can be until I saw this. I dont care if the whole world believes he is God. He never died for me. He uses the money he gets not for charity but for his radipo station and stuff. He isnt greater than Jesus, noone is. He is the a demon.

~ Matthew 24:24: "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."
~ Mark 13:22: "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."
In conclusion, Mr. Miranda may be many things, but Christ he is not! Not even close! While there is absolutely no question that Mr. Miranda isn't the returned Christ, his presence here is a sign that the real Jesus Christ's return is drawing near. Take care that you are not decieved.

Jesus said so Himself. ;-)
What this man is doing is a sin. God can't look on sin, HE turns away. We must do the same and go on doing what we're called to do, which is spreading HIS word. Let HIS light be a light that shines through you, onto the world. His time will come..:thumbsup:

Upvote 0