Aug 7, 2007
✟17,617.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
...is utterly amazing. One of the greatest shows, or events in general I've ever seen - he was on last night at Madison Square Garden with Kari Jobe, who is also great. Just really blown away by the show, 10/10 on all accounts. He just started his tour so I recommend it to everyone - fans and people who haven't listened to him before alike.

http://www.facebook.com/christomlin

HighwayMan

Aug 7, 2007
✟17,617.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Seen him a few times, plan to again in September. He is truly a great worship leader. Kari is another great worship leader.

Yep Kari is amazing too. I honestly never thought strictly Christian music could sound that great. But these guys blew me away.

Upvote 0

HighwayMan

Aug 7, 2007
✟17,617.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
I also have to add - they sound good in songs, but the performances themselves with all the people joining in are heavenly, gave me chills. There is so much emotion and power and unity, again, highly recommend it to anyone thinking of attending.

Upvote 0

KevinMartin

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
✟7,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Amen! I could not agree more! My mom and I saw him, Kari, and DJ Promote for the Burning Lights Tour a couple nights ago in Toledo, Ohio, and it was by far the best concert I have ever seen! My mom would certainly agree! It was so amazing to see and hear thousands of Christians praising our Father together in one place at one time. It was so spectacular and was an evening of incredible, life changing moments that I will never forget! If you have the opportunity, go see him and Kari! They will blow you away! You will walk away closer to God with the biggest smile on your face because you will realize little worries do not matter because the only thing that matters is the love of God and His children! So amazing! May God bless you and all of your loved ones! Stand strong! :)

Upvote 0

WolfGate

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2004
South Carolina
✟448,279.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Misaligned picture from last time we saw Chris. I thought I'd corrected that. Turn you head 90 degrees to the left. LOL!

Pic was from one of the last dates on the Our God tour.

Attachments

• IMG_0930.JPG
    IMG_0930.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 65
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums