Child Rape Victim Says Hillary Lied on Affidavit to Set Free Client She Knew Was Guilty (moved)

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟613,127.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Thus earning the hatred and contempt of Christians all over America.
The only ones I have seen demonstrating hatred and contempt toward a 12 year old rape victim has come from the progressive left on this thread.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,149,007.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
The only ones I have seen demonstrating hatred and contempt toward a 12 year old rape victim has come from the progressive left on this thread.
There is not one post in this thread showing hatred or contempt for the victim, except from those using her tragedy to score cheap points at the expense of the truth, in order to demonise Clinton. You are bearing false witness.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

This is an untruth -- nobody here has shown hatred and contempt of the victim.

The Right's hatred and contempt for lesbians, however, is continually demonstrated on this forum and elsewhere.

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟613,127.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Only if you go and look up what "strawman" actually means, and explain briefly why it was inappropriate to invoke it here.
We are not talking about rape allegations against anyone here>
straw man

noun

noun: strawman

a person compared to a straw image; a sham.

a sham argument set up to be defeated.
Your argument was a sham meant to deflect; it is defeated because it has nothing to do with the thread.

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟613,127.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
There is not one post in this thread showing hatred or contempt for the victim, except from those using her tragedy to score cheap points at the expense of the truth, in order to demonise Clinton. You are bearing false witness.
Show me where I have demonized her? I demonstrated her callousness in this case; this coming from a "champion of women".....

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

How true -- it's pathetic to see people pretending to care about her, when the truth is that they see her not as a person, but as a political tool. Hasn't the poor child suffered enough?

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟613,127.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Hasn't the poor child suffered enough?
Yes, the progressive left has made her suffer enough. It is time they demand hrc apologize for her demonstrated callousness and demand an accounting of her 'informant' that the affadavit was based on....that is not asking much. I believe the woman would be satisfied with that at this point.

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
We are not talking about rape allegations against anyone here>
straw man

noun

noun: strawman

a person compared to a straw image; a sham.

a sham argument set up to be defeated.
Your argument was a sham meant to deflect; it is defeated because it has nothing to do with the thread.
That's not how a strawman works. What you're describing is more of a "red herring". Very different.

Upvote 0

KWCrazy

Apr 13, 2009
Bowling Green, KY
✟82,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Liberal publications have no credibility. Let's look at the facts.
Most fascinating here is that the Clinton Administration implemented radical reforms we see today. The reforms changed how VA conducted business starting in 1993 that included significant policy changes, layoffs, and reliance on computers over people. It included rules based computing for disability claims and diminishing appeals. The overarching goal was to replicate processes and procedures of large businesses to emulate entities like Disney, circa 1993, at lower cost.
This comes from Disabled Veterans.org.

You think she doesn't regret voting to send the nation into one of the worst foreign policy blunders of its history now?
No.
Taking out Hussein was the right move.
Undercutting the effort for political intent was a punk move by Democrats.
The problem was not taking the war to the enemy, the problem was taking the heat off them and letting them grow stronger.
The problem was selling weapons to Al Qaida affiliates in Libya, then letting our embassy get looted to destroy the evidence; just like she destroyed her email records.

CNN is a major media corporation that's for the most part pretty middle-of-the-road with, at most, a mild left-wing bias.
That's the funniest thing i've heard all week.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟366,930.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Which imaginary, unnamed source should she name? Had a licensed psychiatrist informed her of these things his statement would have been admitted as evidence. At best this is hearsay, at worst it is perjury. Considering Clinton's life long tendency to commit perjury, you decide which it should be.
See. Now had you read a primary source, you would have known that in fact, "an expert in child psychology" as well as other individuals HAD indicated those things to the court (not through hillary but to the court).

I know you have your hate glasses on so I don't count on facts to persuade you to take them off. But to be clear, she isn't lying, it's not hearsay. and it's not perjury. So at best she is a competent defence lawyer.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

KWCrazy

Apr 13, 2009
Bowling Green, KY
✟82,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
See. Now had you read a primary source, you would have known that in fact, "an expert in child psychology" as well as other individuals HAD indicated those things to the court (not through hillary but to the court).
Clinton said she spoke to a child psychology expert who told her that 'children in early adolescence tend to exaggerate or romanticize sexual experiences', and that this was particularly true for 'adolescents with disorganized families,' such as Shelton's.
Shelton did NOT receive psychiatric counseling. No expert in child psychology testified about her mental health. Clinton made a blanket assertion without any regard for establishing facts. Kind of familiar?
Shelton said one of her worst memories of the case was being questioned repeatedly by appointed experts.

'It got so bad that I told my mom I wasn't going back, and whatever happened, happened,' said Shelton. 'It's sad that a 12-year-old had to go through what I had to go through, because for days I cried and cried and cried over it.'
source

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

And a great job of pretending I'm sure they'd do -- they might even put some blame on the prosecutor who offered the plea bargain.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,749,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Filing a false affidavit is a crime.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...on-took-me-through-hell-rape-victim-says.html

Hillary Clinton, in a court affidavit in 1975, swore that she had been "informed" that a 12-year-old girl, who had been brutally raped by a 42-year-old man, had "fantasized" about "older men," and said that the child had made false accusations in the past. It has come to light, from archived audiotapes of Clinton, parts of which have been broadcast on CNN, that Clinton knew the man to be guilty. The victim, now 53, has gone public, denying that she had been attracted to "older men," nor that she had ever made any false accusations.

After the attack the victim was in a coma for 5 days, and was told she would never be able to have children.

“I’ve never said that about anyone. I don’t know why she said that. I have never made false allegations. I know she was lying...I definitely didn’t see older men. I don’t know why Hillary put that in there and it makes me plumb mad.”

Below - Page from affidavit sighed by Clinton reading: "“I have been informed that the complainant is emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and engage in fantasizing. I have also been informed that she has in the past made false accusations about persons, claiming they had attacked her body. Also that she exhibits an unusual stubbornness and temper when she does not get her way.”

13087012_f1024.jpg

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...on-took-me-through-hell-rape-victim-says.html
This is yet another version a debunked story that Clinton detractors like to claim.

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-freed-child-rapist-laughed-about-it/

WHAT'S FALSE: Hillary Clinton did not volunteer to be the defendant's lawyer, she did not laugh about the case's outcome, she did not assert that the complainant "made up the rape story," she did not claim she knew the defendant to be guilty, and she did not "free" the defendant.......

That affidavit doesn't show, as claimed, that Hillary Clinton asserted the defendant "made up the rape story because [she] enjoyed fantasizing about men"; rather, it shows that other people, including an expert in child psychology, had said that the complainant was "emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and to engage in fantasizing about persons, claiming they had attacked her body," and that "children in early adolescence tend to exaggerate or romanticize sexual experiences." Clinton therefore asked the court to have the complainant undergo a psychiatric exam (at the defense's expense) to determine the validity of that information:​

In a 2008 Newsday article, the victim said she bore Hillary no ill will.

Reactions: Ada Lovelace
Upvote 0