Child Rape Victim Says Hillary Lied on Affidavit to Set Free Client She Knew Was Guilty (moved)

rawo

Jun 4, 2015
✟21,492.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private

Filing a false affidavit is a crime.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...on-took-me-through-hell-rape-victim-says.html

Hillary Clinton, in a court affidavit in 1975, swore that she had been "informed" that a 12-year-old girl, who had been brutally raped by a 42-year-old man, had "fantasized" about "older men," and said that the child had made false accusations in the past. It has come to light, from archived audiotapes of Clinton, parts of which have been broadcast on CNN, that Clinton knew the man to be guilty. The victim, now 53, has gone public, denying that she had been attracted to "older men," nor that she had ever made any false accusations.

After the attack the victim was in a coma for 5 days, and was told she would never be able to have children.

“I’ve never said that about anyone. I don’t know why she said that. I have never made false allegations. I know she was lying...I definitely didn’t see older men. I don’t know why Hillary put that in there and it makes me plumb mad.”

Below - Page from affidavit sighed by Clinton reading: "“I have been informed that the complainant is emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and engage in fantasizing. I have also been informed that she has in the past made false accusations about persons, claiming they had attacked her body. Also that she exhibits an unusual stubbornness and temper when she does not get her way.”

13087012_f1024.jpg

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...on-took-me-through-hell-rape-victim-says.html

Last edited:

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟367,433.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
She was informed of that. Look in the first sentence. She was informed. She was also informed that the defendent had a history of false accusations (as someone who has had an accusation levied against them by someone with that same history, that is an important note). She wouldn't necessarily get all of her information on the victim from the victim herself (as crazy as that is).

If this is something she is informed of, blame the person providing the information.

Upvote 0

rawo

Jun 4, 2015
✟21,492.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
First of all it would be irrelevant as a defense, since raping a 12 year old is a crime even if someone says she was "asking for it." Second, given Hillary's proven and documented love of lying, no one informed her. She made it up to help win her case. This kind of smear can only be intended to prejudice a jury, something the smart Hillary would understand.

CeAsq6-WIAAIrsh.jpg

Upvote 0

PapaZoom

Nov 3, 2013
car
✟59,306.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
No matter how many bodies in the closet, and no matter what the evidence, just drape a few more rugs on top and it all goes away.

Too big to fail.
Too big to jail too!

Upvote 0

zephyrWiccan

Jun 11, 2015
✟16,809.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
First of all it would be irrelevant as a defense, since raping a 12 year old is a crime even if someone says she was "asking for it." Second, given Hillary's proven and documented love of lying, no one informed her. She made it up to help win her case. This kind of smear can only be intended to prejudice a jury, something the smart Hillary would understand.

Actually the argument made was not that the girl was "asking for it", but rather that she made the rape story up. Which indeed, is not irrelevant as a defense.

Upvote 0

seashale76

Unapologetic Iconodule
Dec 29, 2004
✟173,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I'm disgusted at all of the people that defend Hilary Clinton. She was dodgy from the get go, and anyone who has been around and has any kind of memory will know that controversy has followed her for years. (And no- this post doesn't automatically mean I'm a Trump supporter. I disdain him as well.)

Upvote 0

PapaZoom

Nov 3, 2013
car
✟59,306.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
I'm disgusted at all of the people that defend Hilary Clinton. She was dodgy from the get go, and anyone who has been around and has any kind of memory will know that controversy has followed her for years. (And no- this post doesn't automatically mean I'm a Trump supporter. I disdain him as well.)

I'm with you. It's frustrating that as a conservative, I'm stuck with Trump.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Hammer of Witches

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jun 7, 2016
America
✟14,999.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Filing a false affidavit is a crime.

Hillary Clinton, in a court affidavit in 1975, swore that she had been "informed" that a 12-year-old girl, who had been brutally raped by a 42-year-old man, had "fantasized" about "older men," and said that the child had made false accusations in the past. It has come to light, from archived audiotapes of Clinton, parts of which have been broadcast on CNN, that Clinton knew the man to be guilty. The victim, now 53, has gone public, denying that she had been attracted to "older men," nor that she had ever made any false accusations.

After the attack the victim was in a coma for 5 days, and was told she would never be able to have children.

“I’ve never said that about anyone. I don’t know why she said that. I have never made false allegations. I know she was lying...I definitely didn’t see older men. I don’t know why Hillary put that in there and it makes me plumb mad.”

Below - Page from affidavit sighed by Clinton reading: "“I have been informed that the complainant is emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and engage in fantasizing. I have also been informed that she has in the past made false accusations about persons, claiming they had attacked her body. Also that she exhibits an unusual stubbornness and temper when she does not get her way.”

13087012_f1024.jpg

Hillary lied again? How surprising!

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No matter how many bodies in the closet, and no matter what the evidence, just drape a few more rugs on top and it all goes away.

Too big to fail.
So really it's beside the point if the story is true or not, as long as it fits your view of Sec. Clinton and it's too "good not to believe!" just keep posting it like it is because again: it's simply to good not to believe. :wave:
tulc(needs to get more coffee) :(

Upvote 0

SHETALKSTOANGELS

Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2016
NY
✟1,611.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
Every time I hear a case of child abuse, child rape or child molestation, I want to puke. As a victim of it myself at age 5, it is one of the greatest evils out there. I was a child foster care and adoption caseworker for years, what is done to children beggars belief.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Uncle Siggy

Promulgator of Annoying Tidbits of Information
Dec 4, 2015
Ohio
✟61,528.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Quoting Hillary is desperation now.

They just want people to shut up about Hillary cause they know quite a few voters have a very short memory/attention span...

Upvote 0

The Cadet

SO COOL
Apr 29, 2010
Munich
✟45,617.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Second, given Hillary's proven and documented love of lying, no one informed her. She made it up to help win her case.

So in other words, the only evidence we have that she lied in her affidavit is "she's lied in the past". That's pretty weak evidence. Also, she didn't "set him free" - the defense accepted a plea bargain proposed by the prosecution. Her client pled guilty to a lesser crime. If you're going to accuse someone of lying on the basis of their past record of dishonesty, the least you could do is not lie yourself.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,354.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
But this is a total ridiculous smear. She lied about snipe fire therefore she lied in this rape case? Ad hom at it's finest.

The guilty get defense lawyers, too.

Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0

Sistrin

We are such stuff as dreams are made on...
Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
Location Location Location
✟197,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The guilty get defense lawyers, too.

Hey, that's great. In this case the twelve year old rape victim is scum because Hillary. At least you guys are consistent.

Upvote 0