Child of God by faith

P

phaneroo

[Matthew 1:1]; The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.

Many people do not understand that children derive their names from their source and birth. That is why Jesus says, ‘you are not Simon Barjona’ because barjona means son of Jona. His original name was son of Jona.

Jesus told him, ‘you are no longer son of Jona but now you are Simon Peter’ He did not tamper with the English name; he tampered with the surname. He did not tamper with Grace he tampered with the Lubega. That is why in the book of Acts, when the prophetic word came, it said, ‘go to a man whose surname is Peter.’

In Christ’s genealogy, God begins from Abraham. Abraham had a father. He also had a tribe. Why did he begin with Abraham? Why didn’t he begin from Adam? Adam was the first man. Did he forget Abraham in the flesh? No. Abraham becomes the father by faith in the promise.

Many people don’t understand that Abraham’s father was God. The one that begat Abraham never called him Abraham. The man, Terah, begat Abram. But by changing of names, Abram to Abraham, he became the father of men. It is amazing that just a simple thing as faith can change a man’s surname. The gospel can take people to places where they cannot go.

You see, some people don’t understand the scriptures. He says; think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Study the Greek rendering. When the bible says he came to separate the fathers from sons, it goes to the root of blood and spirit because the man begat you. You can no longer die with asthma because your mother had asthma. He separated you from your mother’s asthma. You cannot be poor because your mama was poor. He separated you from your mother’s poverty. You cannot have a generational curse.

You can no longer die with asthma because your mother had asthma. He separated you from your mother’s asthma. You cannot be poor because your mama was poor. He separated you from your mother’s poverty. You cannot have a generational curse.

Scripture Reference: Mark 3:16, Acts 10:5, Matthew 10:34-36.