Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟361,729.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
As a canadian who visited the states (and doesn't have a bunc hof places talked about here), I was super excited to try places like 5 guys (fine burger, ridiculous amount of fries), in and out (pretty underwhelming), and jack in the box. I've wanted a sourdough burger since I was a kid watching sat. morning cartoons. Not only was it pretty gross, I'm pretty sure it gave me food poisoning.
Still haven't tried jimmie john's (is that a sandwhich place a la quiznos or what?) or chik-fil-a.

Upvote 0

TerranceL

Sarcasm is kind of an art isn't it?
Jul 3, 2009
✟105,808.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
As a canadian who visited the states (and doesn't have a bunc hof places talked about here), I was super excited to try places like 5 guys (fine burger, ridiculous amount of fries), in and out (pretty underwhelming), and jack in the box. I've wanted a sourdough burger since I was a kid watching sat. morning cartoons. Not only was it pretty gross, I'm pretty sure it gave me food poisoning.
Still haven't tried jimmie john's (is that a sandwhich place a la quiznos or what?) or chik-fil-a.

The sourdough jack has gotten..... lame recently I have no idea why. It used to be my favorite burger but they did something weird and now it's kinda well... sad looking and just doesn't taste the same.

A place called Freddy's Frozen Custard and Steakburgers has opened up down here in the past few years, pretty good burgers, certainly different than what you usually get at a fast food place.

Looks like there are more than few close to your neck of the woods:
http://www.freddysusa.com/Locations/

Well hopefully anyway.

Upvote 0