✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
America's favorite fast food chain is... | CNN

It's the highest ranking fast food restaurant in the U.S. for customer satisfaction, according to the American Customer Satisfaction Index Restaurant Report 2015.
The basic Chick-Fil-A chicken sandwich is probably the best sandwich overall among fast food places. The bigger surprise is finding McDonalds in last place.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I ate there once. Once was enough to know a dry piece of chicken in a bun with lettuce and whatnot wasn't appetizing.

I can understand that.

Air (meaning the slivers of mystery meat that make up most other fast food sandwiches) is seldom described as dry.

Upvote 0

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Curiously, despite being repeatedly targeted by the left, Chick-Fil-A's appeal just keeps increasing. :oldthumbsup:

Is that what this is really about?

I've never eaten at CFA and probably never will - in part due to the fact that I don't have one in my area. Then again, I'm not a big fan of fast food overall.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married

I've never eaten at CFA and probably never will - in part due to the fact that I don't have one in my area. Then again, I'm not a big fan of fast food overall.
That's so. It's not available everywhere. It is worth your visit, though, if the opportunity ever arises, all political issues aside.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
That's so. It's not available everywhere. It is worth your visit, though, if the opportunity ever arises, all political issues aside.

I'm not against chicken sammiches. When I'm traveling, though, I usually prefer to avoid chain restaurants and aim to eat at places that are more unique in their areas.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

stamperben

It's an old family tradition
Oct 16, 2011
✟53,694.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
Meh. I would rather go to Five Guys. Or if I want chicken stay in and eat.
Five Guys comes in second to In-n-Out. But to marinade a chicken and then bake it or grill it, beats the heck outta slapping a dry piece on a bun and calling it a sandwich.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟554,901.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
The basic Chick-Fil-A chicken sandwich is probably the best sandwich overall among fast food places. The bigger surprise is finding McDonalds in last place.
Wendy's has better chicken sandwiches and their food comes with the satisfaction of not knowing the owner's political views. Their restaurant is about their food, not their views.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟554,901.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Five Guys comes in second to In-n-Out. But to marinade a chicken and then bake it or grill it, beats the heck outta slapping a dry piece on a bun and calling it a sandwich.
As a Californian, nothing for me, will ever be as good (certainly not better) than In-N-Out. :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
It's what I find interesting. I never gave Chick-Fil-A much thought until a few years ago when they were bad-mouthed on this forum for no intelligent reason ... and I felt compelled to respond.
I don't eat there either. I simply find the food too greasy. (It's not dry.) A lot of people do eat there though and the drive thru is always busy at lunch time ... when other fast food places aren't.

They offer half-price to military. That's enough to make it one of my daughter's favorites.
Winking_smiley.gif

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You apparently have not been to McDonald's lately. ^_^

Upvote 0