Jul 2, 2010
✟67,781.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
LOL Its true. I guess they think people are not "responsible enough" to make up their minds whether they want to choose to buy and consume something that may or may not be the best for them. Gotta love Nanny states! I am glad I don't live there because I still get a 54 ounce soda's at Quicktrip every time I go and love it.

Easy, you are talking about the left wing utopia, having the government telling them how to live their lives so they don't have to think for themselves.

Upvote 0

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Give me New York over a bigotry laden Chcik Filla utopia any day of the week...:)

bigotry laden? How about one track mind who does not allow any one to inform you so that you can stand corrected?

You standing corrected is an alien concept to you, isn't it? Pride disallows it... and you actually think that you can to preach to everyone else here that they are the un-Christian ones because they follow a very mainstream universal Christian principle, that marriage is between a MAN and a WOMAN O-N-L-Y (which objectivity speaking, it is) based on you own very subjective personal beliefs...

Who died and made you judge and jury of this? But that's you big thing, isn't? People judging other people but yet, you do it. How exactly does that work? Where you can do it and condemn those who also do it?

Who's the bigot here? You knock Born Again Christians, the Church's teachings that are not to be argued with and deny main stream Christans their right to believe and teach what they want... you also knock Americans and America for their rights as Americans when you are not an American... I mean seriously? You have some pretty big beams in your eyeballs there.

You just can't be wrong about anything, can you...Its all about your personal subjectve belifs, isn't it? Its all about your gay family member and your dad's stuggles as a blue collar worker where there is no other side to be told or to be seen eye to eye with... its all about YOU, isn't it?

You just simply being incorrect about what goes on here in the United States pertaing to just what our rigts are and having an American correct you about it time and time again and you standing corrected is out the question.

They (Chick Fi La) are Born Again Christians and as such, they do not believe this country should allow gays to marry. Right, wrong, indifferent, they have the RIGHT as an American to think that to to express that.

Whether you agree that gays should marry or not is so totally besides the point here... its not about what you think, feel and believe... its about as an AMERICAN, do they have the right to freedom of speech and freedom to their religious beliefs or not?

Yeah, they actually do... the liberal knife cuts both ways here in America, dude.

Now, you can call them bigots if they would not serve gays or hire them and then the gays can sue the paints off them and the gays would win and I'd be there right behind the gays with my moral support- because that is discrimination.

A religious belief and expressing it and being entiled to vote against something you do not agree with... is NOT bigotry!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟341,290.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
bigotry laden? How about one track mind who does not allow any one to inform you so that you can stand corrected?

You standing corrected is an alien concept to you, isn't it? Pride disallows it... and you actually think that you can to preach to everyone else here that they are the un-Christian ones because they follow a very mainstream universal Christian principle, that marriage is between a MAN and a WOMAN O-N-L-Y (which objectivity speaking, it is) based on you own very subjective personal beliefs...

Who died and made you judge and jury of this? But that's you big thing, isn't? People judging other people but yet, you do it. How exactly does that work? Where you can do it and condemn those who also do it?

Who's the bigot here? You knock Born Again Christians, the Church's teachings that are not to be argued with and deny main stream Christans their right to believe and teach what they want... you also knock Americans and America for their rights as Americans when you are not an American... I mean seriously? You have some pretty big beams in your eyeballs there.

You just can't be wrong about anything, can you...Its all about your personal subjectve belifs, isn't it? Its all about your gay family member and your dad's stuggles as a blue collar worker where there is no other side to be told or to be seen eye to eye with... its all about YOU, isn't it?

You just simply being incorrect about what goes on here in the United States pertaing to just what our rigts are and having an American correct you about it time and time again and you standing corrected is out the question.

They (Chick Fi La) are Born Again Christians and as such, they do not believe this country should allow gays to marry. Right, wrong, indifferent, they have the RIGHT as an American to think that to to express that.

Whether you agree that gays should marry or not is so totally besides the point here... its not about what you think, feel and believe... its about as an AMERICAN, do they have the right to freedom of speech and freedom to their religious beliefs or not?

Yeah, they actually do... the liberal knife cuts both ways here in America, dude.

Now, you can call them bigots if they would not serve gays or hire them and then the gays can sue the paints off them and the gays would win and I'd be there right behind the gays with my moral support- because that is discrimination.

A religious belief and expressing it and being entiled to vote against something you do not agree with... is NOT bigotry!

Listen honey. Americans have the right to be bigotted. I get it already. Now you leave my late Father and nephew out of it and we'll get along just fine...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.