United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Someone's been watching to many 1970's horror movies...:D

LOL No just studying Catholic theology(including demonology and exorcism) on the college level for 8 years tends to open your eyes a bit. One of the Exorcist for St. Louis(we have 2), A Bishop did our graduation mass even. You should talk to him.

Upvote 0

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟341,899.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
LOL No just studying Catholic theology(including demonology and exorcism) on the college level for 8 years tends to open your eyes a bit. One of the Exorcist for St. Louis(we have 2), A Bishop did our graduation mass even. You should talk to him.

If you're paying for the airline flights I'm there...;)

Upvote 0

Athanasias

Jan 24, 2008
St. Louis
✟54,560.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
If you're paying for the airline flights I'm there...;)

If I could I really would. You would probably like this Bishop. he is the type of guy you could go to dinner with and discuss theology and ask all kinds of questions to about the supernatural and its influence.

Upvote 0

Erose

Jul 2, 2010
✟67,781.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Being lazy, I eat out a lot. Sometimes I go to restaraunts with Priests. Often I eat at the Knights of Columbus. I have never seen a Priest or anyone else pray the Rosary at a restaraunt. He might have been sincere - or he might have been looking to provoke exactly the reaction he got. Which do you think is more likely?
Are we really sure that he wasn't there to support the gay protesters and ended up being misunderstood by them. I mean he was picketing with them was he not?

Maybe this is one of the liberal priests who just had his eyes opened up a little bit.

Upvote 0

Erose

Jul 2, 2010
✟67,781.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Quite honestly it doesn't matter. One the other long Chick-fil-a(1) all the supporters of the boycott spent alot of time explaining how intolerant Dan Cathy was and how liberals walk around as the most tolerant people in the world. Well it looks like it got tested and well as I have pointed out before, liberals are very intolerant people.

Quite honestly this priest could have been one of those 'enlightened' priests that some of you brag about and he was there praying a rosary for the success of the boycott. He was saying anything to the protestors was he? No he was walking around in their line and nothing more. Ah and these protestors just assumed this man was evil because he has a roman collar.

I can't emphasize it more, the biggest bigots, racists, and intolerant people are liberals. Our Amercian press is a perfect example of this.

Upvote 0

StThomasMore

Christian Democrat
Feb 27, 2011
✟17,251.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Here's one photo opportunity of a priest putting his life in danger for his faith:

1962001.jpg

Forgive me if I'm not duly impressed with a guy saying a rosary at a fast food restaurant.

What a beautiful picture

do you have info on this picture? Who is that priest?

Upvote 0

Antigone

The Wrath of Whatever
Apr 20, 2006
De Boendoks
✟33,025.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
What a beautiful picture

do you have info on this picture? Who is that priest?

It's the world press photo winner of 1962. Priest Luis Padillo offers the last rites to a dying loyalist soldier shot by a sniper during a 1962 uprising against President Betancourt of Venezuela. Fr. Padillo risked his own life by walking through sniper fire to give him and others their lats rites. More information here and here.

Upvote 0

Erose

Jul 2, 2010
✟67,781.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Here is a picture of another brave priest who is currently being considered for both the Congressional Medal of Honor and Sainthood.

His name is Fr. Emil Kapaun. May God provide us with more priests willing to go above and beyond to build up the Church, her people and the world, I ask this in the Name of Jesus Christ My Lord!

Upvote 0