Elmwood Park, IL
Visit site
✟15,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey all, you...everyone :wave:

I`m a guitarist(and a bit of a drummer) with a background in a very extreme music genras of music.I love metal and very hard and heavy rock but i`m fed up with a lot of these metal bands singing about the dark forces and the forces of the underground(you know what i mean).I also enjoy all other music too ofcourse so metal and rock is not only what i listen to.I`m into jazz, classical, new age,gospel,symphonic and classical,hindu music, arabic styles...ahem...i`ll just say i loooove music and i listen to anything that catches my ear ok :thumbsup:

But I wanna make a very powerful metal/rock group/band with a christian or at least a positive message on life.
I mean.God gave me this talent of music but i don`t want to play and make music and have a message that is against God.
I have friends that are in that kind of style but they don`t like the idea of a "positive message", which i don`t understand.
I always liked that black/death metal stuff but never actually paid attention to lyrics.I always tried to keep it away from my heart and my spirit.But the sound of music was something else.
And no i`m not into that whole screaming vocals types either.If that then must happen then the vocalist must have a certain and special character in his voice.I hope you know what i mean.
Here`s some examples of certain vocalists and styles of certain bands that my idea evolves around: Dream Theater, Pagans Mind, Kamelot, Dark Tranquillity:thumbsup: , In Flames, Zonaria, Dimmu Borgir:scratch: ...etc
Like i said these are just examples.

...and right now the time is 4:12 am and i haven`t slept all night so i`m just gonna stop right here because i think you got the point

if there`s anyone out there who would like to start shredding for Jesus then let me know.
God Bless and take care

12ogue

Inspiration...
Aug 26, 2006
Fullerton
✟7,960.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm in the same exact shoes as you ^^. I enjoy all assortments of metal and do play the guitar any time I can get. I don't listen to the lyrics usually of death/black metal, but rather enjoy the sound they produce.

Christian metal is quite a rare breed in the music industry, and I am glad you are taking support in it.
Good luck making your band!

Upvote 0