Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
:clap:LOVE IT!:clap:
This-thread-Is-win.jpg

Upvote 0

Thunder Peel

You don't eat a peacock until it's cooked.
Aug 17, 2008
Missouri
✟40,869.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Well, if you accept noodle's proposal it'd be you. ;p

Hmmm.....I guess the formula really does work, although I was shooting for the opposite gender.

Come on people, start talking about your new significant others. The honeymoon can't be far down the road.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rhye

Legend
Mar 29, 2010
✟43,006.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Do you have something to share? Has this thread been responsible for bringing you a lifetime of love and marital bliss?

Yes.

While looking at the list, its appears that I fit almost all of the qualification. I nag a lot, cry a good ten times a day, haven't cheated yet, but have helped someone cheat on a math test (Wait, that is cheating!). Should have married him instead, two cheaters together....bliss. But, it seems I have found my perfect match, and have no intention of sharing. He is a true gentlemen, who trolls, makes sock accounts, and leads women on. Such a beast he is!

Reactions: Thunder Peel
Upvote 0

Sapphyre

pew pew pew
Mar 4, 2009
San Francisco
✟13,348.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So, who here is engaged now? Speak up people!

I have yet to find "the one", but I can't help but notice the increase in the number of engagements and marriages among my friends lately. I can only assume it's because they read this post. :cool:

Upvote 0

Thunder Peel

You don't eat a peacock until it's cooked.
Aug 17, 2008
Missouri
✟40,869.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I have yet to find "the one", but I can't help but notice the increase in the number of engagements and marriages among my friends lately. I can only assume it's because they read this post. :cool:

Well then fear not, for your time is coming! I've already had eight different offers today. Now it's just a matter of choosing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.